Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. The latest post… she’s wearing a headscarf and looks completely bleeping ridiculous. She knows she does because she’s nervously checking around her…😂😂😂 Stop it you silly woman, it’s embarrassing!!!
I cannot cope with this! I nearly broke my toes they curled so much. A grown woman in a 70s style headscarf, checking herself in a window and then waving to an imaginary person, prancing down a street whilst filming herself. Imagine actually living in one of those houses, looking out your window and seeing that absolute knob waving to thin air. Surely to god her kids must cringe and her husband needs to have a word?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot cope with this! I nearly broke my toes they curled so much. A grown woman in a 70s style headscarf, checking herself in a window and then waving to an imaginary person, prancing down a street whilst filming herself. Imagine actually living in one of those houses, looking out your window and seeing that absolute knob waving to thin air. Surely to god her kids must cringe and her husband needs to have a word?
The waving did it for me. Oh god. I can’t think about it too much. My inner cringe machine will malfunction

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The waving did it for me. Oh god. I can’t think about it too much. My inner cringe machine will malfunction
The waving and then the running....oh Lord. I am the same age as this woman. Pray God I never do the things that she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The waving and then the running....oh Lord. I am the same age as this woman. Pray God I never do the things that she does.
I notice the streets are deserted when she does this tit. Bet she gets up at the crack of dawn so she can prance around without an audience!! She’s such a deluded embarrassment of a woman 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m sure I’ve seen perfume or hair ads from the 70’s where the waving at “someone” (thin air) was a thing. As she’s already wearing a 70’s headscarf maybe that’s where she’s taken her inspiration from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hubby won't say anything. He has to be spineless and thick as mince to have married the uber cretin

Reactions: 3
If anyone needs a laugh today please check out the headscarves post!!! This woman is beyond deluded - someone needs to save her from herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone needs a laugh today please check out the headscarves post!!! This woman is beyond deluded - someone needs to save her from herself
Saw that yesterday, a cross between Little Red Riding Hood and Old Mother Hubbard 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I felt embarrassed for her - just deluded in who she thought she looked like (Audrey Hepburn) v who she actually resembled (a Coronation Street factory worker extra circa 1965) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quite scary I thought - kind of Punch and Judy nightmare-surreal.

• Haha
Today's vid is wayyyyyyyyy too bright - clashing primary colours, plus Nikki doing what she probably thinks is a really good 70's disco move with her hands - but it isn't.

So excited is she for her return to Paris that she is planning ‘trip dois’ 😂
This cretin can’t even count to 2 properly in French
So chic, so parisienne , such a dick!!!
---
So excited is she for her return to Paris that she is planning ‘trip dois’ 😂
This cretin can’t even count to 2 properly in French
So chic, so parisienne , such a dick!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3