Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just took a look at her stories. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such rubbish. Who posts a video of themselves prancing around to “isn’t she lovely” by Stevie Wonder?! I mean, seriously? Who cares that she’s going home to have a cup of coffee and then open some wine while she cooks dinner, seriously who cares?! I just cannot get over those teeth, I cannot stop staring. (I’m quite new to this woman). I’m no fan of cosmetic dentistry as it can look so bad but seriously anything would be better than those. Maybe a dentist would like to #kindlygift her some treatment?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just took a look at her stories. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such rubbish. Who posts a video of themselves prancing around to “isn’t she lovely” by Stevie Wonder?! I mean, seriously? Who cares that she’s going home to have a cup of coffee and then open some wine while she cooks dinner, seriously who cares?! I just cannot get over those teeth, I cannot stop staring. (I’m quite new to this woman). I’m no fan of cosmetic dentistry as it can look so bad but seriously anything would be better than those. Maybe a dentist would like to #kindlygift her some treatment?!
You should see this morning's video ! Pass me a sick bucket quick 🤢🤮 - she is bloody Narcissistic. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You should see this morning's video ! Pass me a sick bucket quick 🤢🤮 - she is bloody Narcissistic. 🤢
Why does she think anyone is interested? She’s right though, she is waffling except I would call it “talking utter bollocks”. I did howl at “I’m too early for the feather delivery”…..what a hassle for her. What age is this twit?

• Haha
Why does she think anyone is interested? She’s right though, she is waffling except I would call it “talking utter bollocks”. I did howl at “I’m too early for the feather delivery”…..what a hassle for her. What age is this twit?
Exactly! Utter bollocks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It seems Niki is an example of how people have mid life crises nowadays 😂 she’s lost herself up her own bottom!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Swaying to church bells, endlessly pulling her sleeves up then a fluff of her hair. What in the name of god is she doing? Don’t even start me on that shot of her staring into the distance clutching a coffee cup! This woman is ridiculous!!!!

• Haha
Swaying to church bells, endlessly pulling her sleeves up then a fluff of her hair. What in the name of god is she doing? Don’t even start me on that shot of her staring into the distance clutching a coffee cup! This woman is ridiculous!!!!
It’s when she waves at people that aren’t there that gets me

• Haha
😂😂😂 she is an actual parody!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find it so odd that she strolls out of her house with a tripod to do these weird little videos of herself just swishing about a bit. You can tell from her face that people are looking at her. And then there's the video of trying to be all sexy putting her boots on. She's really not very good at this, its just a bit cringe

• Haha
I watched her stories this afternoon.
I’m honestly astounded at the complete drivel that she spouts. Who the hell does she think is interested in what time her husband came home? I just cannot believe that a grown woman sits and talks to complete strangers about such utter nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched her stories this afternoon.
I’m honestly astounded at the complete drivel that she spouts. Who the hell does she think is interested in what time her husband came home? I just cannot believe that a grown woman sits and talks to complete strangers about such utter nonsense.
You've just made me have to 'ave a butchers' at her 🤣 - like you say utter utter drivel ! Who F****** cares that it's sunny and raining. Give me strength. Wonder if those people who are struggling to pay bills abd put food on the table listen to her. I think not. Imagine being stuck in lift with her. Think I'd be pulling my eye balls out ! 😂

Reactions: 6
You've just made me have to 'ave a butchers' at her 🤣 - like you say utter utter drivel ! Who F****** cares that it's sunny and raining. Give me strength. Wonder if those people who are struggling to pay bills abd put food on the table listen to her. I think not. Imagine being stuck in lift with her. Think I'd be pulling my eye balls out ! 😂
If you see two people in a room and one of them looks bored……she’s the other one.

• Haha