Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does she keep strapping belts above her gut so she looks like an overweight woman trying to keep his pants up?
Plus - she's flashing her bra and pants combo again. Why, why, why ? 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ohhhh Ffs ! Her stories are soooooo boring. Prattling on about her blog. More ff freebies. Wasteful note books.......why ! She's no doubt got a bleeping Planner from By Lauren H&H's etc. Wittering on about oacki g for Paris. Please don't take a bloody beret ! You'll stick out like a sore frigging thumb. Zut Alors ! 🤣

Because she loves herself 🤮 Her kids must be so embarrassed by her 😒
Pass the sick bag ! Narcissistic that that she is.

lolss 😂
newsflash lady NO ONE wants to see your underwear 🤮
It put me off my breakfast! Couldn't nibble my Croissant! 🤣

• Haha
The vids with the dancing in are the worst thing I've ever seen on Insta.

Reactions: 1
Why? Why would you? The dancing and singing with a bunch of tulips is so cringe. She’s not wise is she? She can’t be for real.
She's absolutely lost the bloody plot. Showing my age now. She looks like Aunt Sally from the TV programme Worzel Gummidge ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her daughter clearly doesn’t want to be filmed so why is she insisting in shoving the phone in the poor girl’s face?

Her daughter clearly doesn’t want to be filmed so why is she insisting in shoving the phone in the poor girl’s face?
Instagrammer’s don’t respect anyone’s privacy- they think everyone should know what you are doing all of the time. She should respect her daughter.