Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Oh my god. The latest post… she’s wearing a headscarf and looks completely fucking ridiculous. She knows she does because she’s nervously checking around her…😂😂😂 Stop it you silly woman, it’s embarrassing!!!
it’s the waving at an imaginary friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MissTeddy

VIP Member
the worst thing is she really thinks she’s something special.
She gives me the ick big time.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
She is such a twat
Literally having orgasms over one wine and a mulled wine in the pub.
When will Mr W ( lol) just tell her to FUUUUCKKK OOOFFFFF
😂😂😂😂 if Mr W (🤮🤮) had any real idea of the extent of her online cringefests Im sure she’d be toning it down a bit - whose husband would objectively enjoy seeing this shite from their partner.

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
The waving did it for me. Oh god. I can’t think about it too much. My inner cringe machine will malfunction
The waving and then the running....oh Lord. I am the same age as this woman. Pray God I never do the things that she does.

• Haha

#kindlygifted

If she just calmed down she’d be very nearly bareable - but she’s so desperate, no-ones life is that oh gosh jolly holly sticks. Apart from her main idol H&H obviously 🙄
...how does she find the time to ‘curate’ all of these ridiculous posts??? I think there must be something in the air in Herefordshire (sorry to normal folk living there)

• Haha
Blooming Nikki has tried for years to morph into Lauren McDermott previously known as Hunters and Heels. She’s been desperate and it’s been painful to watch at times 😂 However, looks like her ‘effort’ has paid off and brands are now sending her products and she’s being paid to advertise. I’m not sure how she’s managed it being so awkward and all, she’s now an ambassador for Wyse London?? I’ve also noticed how she is not tagging her posts and stories as ADs when modelling these gifted clothes and no doubt is paid a fee on top to advertise them. She’s breaching ASA rules which if they decide to investigate could land her in trouble. She’s now running a business and therefore cannot ignore the rules regarding advertising online. Naughty Nikki - how unprofessional of you. Report her for any undeclared ads - might wipe the smugness of that face of hers.

here is a link to the advertising standards authority:

• Heart

Trickywoo

VIP Member
So, it's jump on the 'Band wagon' time and she's prepping us for incoming Menapause/HRT talk - it's getting boring as GSDIH'S was flogging stuff and doing Live 'One to ones' about it months ago.

Now I'm all for getting it talked about and 'out there' but not by these cretins who are just doing it for 'content' and the #ads #gifted malarkey.

Just go to the blooming GP ! End of

Reactions: 8

Trickywoo

VIP Member
I remember when she used to be a very small account and wouldn’t stop buying new outfits from Boden, constantly tagging them to get noticed until eventually the gifted clothes started rolling in. I also remember when her poor daughter was diagnosed with anorexia - Nikki was straight on to stories to tell everyone all about it but the next minute tagging outfit pictures and begging Boden to notice her.
She must have some seriously deep routed insecurities to crave so much validation.
As for the swimsuit in the street, I’d get it if she was in a shoot for Vogue but that just took doing it for the gram to the extreme.
Yes I totally agree. I used to follow her when she had about 1,000 followers and she was always banging on then about her lack of followers. Then it was all about Boden......then her Blogging about her daughter's Anorexia which to be honest....with her flaunting her own body on the gram probably didn't help her daughter. I found it all quite distasteful and felt for her daughter. This woman certainly has validation problems. Like a lot of them. Who in their right mind swans around in a country lane with in swimming costume and a straw bag with flowers! She's lost the plot 😂

Chrissy2228

Does this cretin actually think she is French? Why the music and that cringey wiggle dance?
what a dickhead

• Haha

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Yay finally she gets her own thread! In the same way the instahuns themselves would say "I just wanted this one on my grid", I wanted to make sure this one is on this thread for all to see. There are no words.

There no words. Cover yourself up woman. a) you are in the countryside it appears !
b)Ledbury isn't near the beach
c)Tulips bloom in Spring
You look an absolute twat !

I’ve just had a good look through her page, for someone who works VERY hard at Instagram and now has the magic £10k - her likes per post are pretty low. 🤔
If you look at her followers loads are Bots. Think the companies that 'gift' her stuff wouldn't be too pleased.

I just cringe at the desperation from these people and the stories they post with ‘let’s get this lady to 10k she works so hard’
Yeah I forget how hard they work, posting staged photos and engaging with bigger accounts all day long must be exhausting.
maybe we should start clapping every week at peak posting hours to show them how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication to the gram
🤣🤣🤣 Clap for the 10K gramas - they must be exhausted playing with all their freebies, preening themselves for chatting in the car while just outside Waitrose - bloody hard work hey ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

bobtodo

This weekend she has posted 3 ads ! This morning it was one of those air diffusers which I I'm really p***** off about as I was going to treat myself to one. Definitely.....Not now !!!!
Yesterday it was Jules PJ's and Friday it was new Denby ware. Think she should be called Blooming Bag a freebie Niki. God I hate her. 🤬
Yes - when someone’s feed is that saturated with ads, they just lose any impact. You know they’d advertise a damp rag if someone asked them to. No integrity at all!

• Haha

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Oh Tattle pals please tell me you’ve seen today’s offering???🙈 A little hint - it involves an evening dress, torrential rain and the Eiffel Tower. And apparently her and her (fake) Insta bestie are planning part trois!! What a fucking time to be alive!! 😂😂😂
The undone strap on the shoe 🤣🤣🤣
Did she get changed in les toilettes for these photos?

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
The video of her in the beret, waving to an imaginary person, twirling and blowing a kiss to the camera. What in the name of god did I just see? What grown woman does this?

• Haha

StanleySon

Someone tell me they can also remember her wedding day when she took Instagram along with her! Literally storied the whole day, even had a chat to her followers in the back of the wedding car.
I think she actually has a serious problem
I remember, it was AWFUL and not even beautifully done. But to be so focused on that makes me really sad. 11 years since I got married I’m sad I didn’t bother checking my hair/make up more (as I just look a mess in any photos past the first drink 🤣🤣🤣) but it was such an amazing day I don’t really regret a thing.
For Nicki, it’s just all about the gram....so sad, because honestly - no one else cares 🙈.

• Haha

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
The waving and then the running....oh Lord. I am the same age as this woman. Pray God I never do the things that she does.
I notice the streets are deserted when she does this shit. Bet she gets up at the crack of dawn so she can prance around without an audience!! She’s such a deluded embarrassment of a woman 🤣🤣

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Why? Why would you? The dancing and singing with a bunch of tulips is so cringe. She’s not wise is she? She can’t be for real.
She's absolutely lost the bloody plot. Showing my age now. She looks like Aunt Sally from the TV programme Worzel Gummidge ! 🤣

• Haha

nomag67

Is it fizz o'clock? Who knows but it is most definitely stupid o'clock every minute of every day in that silly woman's pea brain

• Haha

Chrissy2228

QUOTE="Meringue22, post: 17374513, member: 7755"]
May god forgive me but all I see is this character from Sleepy Hollow…..

Literally spat out my drink 😂😂😂

• Haha