Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does anybody else think what is the point of inviting Instagrammers to try out restaurants for free? It will make me less likely to go the restaurant, not the other way round...It's not like her instagram account is about reviewing food or anything like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Plus it is absolutely vile to accept free food from a business which has suffered during Covid so badly. Go to the restaurant, pay full price and advertise them. Don't beg free food. How sad and in really poor taste.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or does anybody else think what is the point of inviting Instagrammers to try out restaurants for free? It will make me less likely to go the restaurant, not the other way round...It's not like her instagram account is about reviewing food or anything like that.
No way will I ever set foot in The Ivy chain ! What with this idiot and all other Insta Surrey huns 🤢

Stilted. Cringe. Pointless. Dull.
God I hate this woman. She f****** LOVES herself !

I dont think shes bright enough to know shes ridiculous. Thats whats so sad for the kids.
She's so sad, shallow and thick ! Her teenage kids must be soooooo embarrassed.

Jesus Christ is there any chance she could climb down out of GSDIH’s arse with her latest stories? Anyone would think Sally had reinvented the wheel - it’s a bleeping phone case (in the colours Sally’s graphic design company have designed for GSDIH website so not even original): get some perspective!
Honestly cannot stand either of them. Waste of space !

Nearly 50

Eek! 😱
This was just 🤢

FML what a bleeping car crash she is. I literally want to shake her and her Herefordshire idol Lauren
Please form an orderly queue ! I want shake her too. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It just goes on..and on...and on....its like the sequel to Shutter Island as she slowly works out she's had a lobotomy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve not been on this daft cows feed for a while, but just did and OMG she’s getting worse. She’s started that looking somewhere off camera look that another one of the fashion clone favours (@rutlandgirlfashionstyle) that gives me the actual creeps - had to stop following her because of it, it’s so awkward. This reel is awkward. She’s so try hard I can’t bare her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not been on this daft cows feed for a while, but just did and OMG she’s getting worse. She’s started that looking somewhere off camera look that another one of the fashion clone favours (@rutlandgirlfashionstyle) that gives me the actual creeps - had to stop following her because of it, it’s so awkward. This reel is awkward. She’s so try hard I can’t bare her!
She's awful, I can't stand her. Haven't looked at her IG for ages. Off for a nosey if I can stomach it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤢 Why is she sat in a red bra and silky robe in her bedroom with caption that doesnt explain it or relevant?? She's 50, parading around like a 20year old. The pose is so non descript, she looking into thin air, twirling her hair and with her baps out. I do that on the regular basis, yes, really, i do....!?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
🤢 Why is she sat in a red bra and silky robe in her bedroom with caption that doesnt explain it or relevant?? She's 50, parading around like a 20year old. The pose is so non descript, she looking into thin air, twirling her hair and with her baps out. I do that on the regular basis, yes, really, i do....!?
Got to feel for her teenage kids 🙈 mine would never forgive me if I did that

Ohhhh I've missed Tattle ! I was locked out of it for a few days then had to renew password ! Honestly that bloody Red Bra......put your baos in woman. I have never ever seen someone LOVE THEMSELVES Sooooooo MUCH ! She's vom inducing🤢

She's awful, I can't stand her. Haven't looked at her IG for ages. Off for a nosey if I can stomach it 😅
You have been warned!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The reel is awful, the outfit is awful, the conversations she has are so mundane, everything is just the same tit different day. I don't even watch anymore, it was only because this thread pinged that I went and had a look. I don't really understand who were audience is and who is loving it so much?

• Haha
It’s a hard one as I think she seems a really nice woman, she’s an influencer of course but she hasn’t reached the obnoxious, grabby levels of many others. However, no matter what you say about body confidence, NOBODY wants to be seeing the lingerie shots. Her poor kids, I’d have hated that if it was my mum.

The reel is awful, the outfit is awful, the conversations she has are so mundane, everything is just the same tit different day. I don't even watch anymore, it was only because this thread pinged that I went and had a look. I don't really understand who were audience is and who is loving it so much?
Ohhh my goodness......do we really need to see this. That skirt does not do her any favours. She's just desperate! Got to feel sorry for her kids. Plus that bloody red lip stick 🤡

Ohhhh I've missed Tattle ! I was locked out of it for a few days then had to renew password ! Honestly that bloody Red Bra......put your baos in woman. I have never ever seen someone LOVE THEMSELVES Sooooooo MUCH ! She's vom inducing🤢

You have been warned!
Definitely 🤢inducing.

Just thought.....she looks like a Parisian 'lady' wink wink ! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She's awful, so desperate, flashing her bra the other day 🤢 put them away you vacuous woman. Think of your poor kids, no one wants to see their mother like this 🙈

• Sick
All I see is her stomach and those awful teeth! And cringe upon cringe someone must’ve been there helping as the jacket fell into shot from above. My husband would divorce me than get involved in that!

• Haha