Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Yay she has her own thread ! I had to stop looking at her stories because of the way she talks !
But noticed one day she was showing something in her garden and it was an absolute mess ! I think she stages little Instagram pictures but never really shows her house ! It’s all fake for the gram
Yes ! Allll fake for the gram.

Wow good investigative work there. Wonder how much of the day she spends applying filters to her ridiculous photos and messing about setting up the myriad of Canva/Unfold photo collages she uploads to Stories. Must take most of her day up!
Well done Sherlock !

What many instagrammers don't realise is how much of their identity and online security they give away. I saw a guest blog ( https://www.vionicshoes.co.uk/lookbook-ss2020-honey ) that she did for a shoe company in which her full name was mentioned. She often mentions her daughter's name and tags her photos. It then puts the whole family in a vulnerable position. Not sure free stuff is worth all that.
Sorry.....but she's just like HH - she just loves herself.

Who the actual fuck has the time or inclination to spend all this time out of the day setting shit up like this all for just one fucking post on Instagram. I’d love to tell her to go and get a life. Even with lockdown I feel like I’m busier than ever.
Notwithstanding all the time “setting up” the flat lay, then the transfer from the camera to perform edits then phone upload to IG? The world has gone mad.
She even did a 'How to do a Flat lay' video on reels last week. It's not bloody Rocket science 🤣

Last edited:

nomag67

its amazing, every time you think she has plumbed new depths she manages to go even lower, I feel sorry for her children who must know their mother is a laughing stock

Meringue22

VIP Member
Does her husband not mind? She looks a right state.
if - and it’s a big if - you’re going to pose in your underwear for the world to see, at least choose lovely lingerie- not giant beige granny knickers 🤢
The only person who sees my massive pants is moi. But my teens love em as they say they’re comfy 😂

Bgr101

VIP Member
That was because your Wedding day was special and you were taking it all in. I was the same with mine. The day day just whizzed past.
This Niki woman definitely has a problem. She's basically in love with herself 🤢
Is her husband the kids dad ?