Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brighton northstand forum? What they been saying?
They think we are weird, creepy, said that the thread is scary, that us three are seriously weird freaks on there, that we are obsessive, unhinged and that he’d freak out seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They think we are weird, creepy, said that the thread is scary, that us three are seriously weird freaks on there and that we are obsessive.
Really?! 😆 It’s a gossip site, not doing any harm! This is tame compared to other threads!

If you don’t like it jog on back to your northstand wherever that is!

• Heart
That's a good suggestion EllaBella10 I love it ❤

This thread has definitely been very entertaining and enjoyable and I couldn't have spent it with 2 better people EllaBella10 and Poppy462 I love you both ❤😘💜😊 and not forgetting all of you 30k lurkers plus the other people who have joined us on this thread.
🥺 ❤ It’s definitely been entertaining thanks P 😆
Yes 31k & can see that increasing with operation hard launch & the euros
He’s re-posted! 👀😝

It must be lurve! 🤣 Only took him 2hrs!

Brighton northstand forum? What they been saying? 🙈🤣
Did he delete it! I can’t see it 😆
That must be where most of the views from come from then 😆

• Haha
Really?! 😆 It’s a gossip site, not doing any harm!

If you don’t like it jog on back to your northstand wherever that is!
Exactly Tattle is even described as a platform for “commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain.

If they don’t like it then they shouldn’t even be looking at the site to begin with.

Somebody on that forum did make a good point though:
Not defending the site (it is weird) but it basically commentates on the posts of social media influencers who tag every aspect of their life on instagram or Tik Tok etc for financial benefits and fame.

Famous Social Influencers can make thousands of pounds with a few tweets.

These girls on the website are commenting on the instagram/social media tags that WBG’s GF is making.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🥺 ❤ It’s definitely been entertaining thanks P 😆
Yes 31k & can see that increasing with operation hard launch & the euros

Did he delete it! I can’t see it 😆
That must be where most of the views from come from then 😆
Yep deleted 👍🏻
---
Exactly Tattle is even described as a platform for “commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain.

If they don’t like it then they shouldn’t even be looking at the site to begin with.
duck them! We’re not threatening anyone or causing any harm.

They can talk about their tit on their forum and we’ll talk about ours on our forum 👋

• Haha
Somebody copied 3 of your comments to the thread EllaBella10 and said this underneath the comments:
All from the same, very disturbed, individual. I think any bloke getting with her needs to be warned. The saving grace is that most of the posts seem to be from a very small number of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Somebody copied 3 of your comments to the thread EllaBella10 and said this underneath the comments:
All from the same, very disturbed, individual. I think any bloke getting with her needs to be warned. The saving grace is that most of the posts seem to be from a very small number of people.
Whatever! 🙄🤣

• Heart
Whatever! 🙄🤣
As you said we’re not threatening anyone or causing any harm. Plus I have seen other threads that are way worse compared to this one. It’s not as if we are doing anything bad would they say the same if they saw Ben’s, Mason’s and everybody else’s threads. Me thinks they wouldn’t.

As you said we’re not threatening anyone or causing any harm. It’s not as if we are doing anything bad would they say the same if they saw Ben, Mason and everybody else’s threads. Me thinks they wouldn’t.
If they think this thread is bad they should see some of the others! 🙈

We’re just used to talking amongst ourselves all the time and forget other people are also viewing. Some might like, some won’t. At end of the day it’s a gossip site and that’s all we’re doing!

• Heart
If they think this thread is bad they should see some of the others! 🙈

We’re just used to talking amongst ourselves all the time and forget other people are also viewing. Some might like, some won’t. At end of the day it’s a gossip site and that’s all we’re doing!
Exactly if they think this one is bad then they should go and see some of the others which have way worse comments than these.

I agree we’re just used to talking amongst ourselves all the time and forget the other people who are viewing the threat. Some people who visit this thread will agree with what we are saying whilst other people won’t agree with what we are saying. At the end of the day Tattle is used as a gossip site to talk about people and that is all we are doing. We are causing no harm and we aren’t threatening anyone either.

Last edited:

As said this is nothing compared to other threads & other forums are similar like Reddit, LSA, tumblr!! It’s gossip at the end of the day. Obviously they’ve just read a snapshot of the thread & tattle already has a negative rep

Last edited:
As said this is nothing compared to other threads & other forums are similar like Reddit, LSA, tumblr!! It’s gossip at the end of the day. Obviously they’ve just read a snapshot of the thread & tattle already has a negative rep
Forgot about tumblr and Reddit, they’re much worse! Yeah, probably just read a snapshot, I doubt they’ve read the whole thread!

Most of this thread is us laughing at P photoshop skills 🤣 It was fun when they were hiding and us working things out, P dropping her hints… now they’re public maybe it won’t be as fun now? We’ll see!

Not going to lie, 30k lurkers is giving me stage fright 🙈

• Haha
Also, if we were breaking any rules the moderator would have shut down this thread ages ago. By the way the thread on the Northstandchat was only created on Saturday.

Last edited:
Also, if we were breaking any rules the moderator would have shut down this thread ages ago. By the way the thread on the Northstandchat was only created on Saturday.
Northstand chat can do one!

Hope a flock of seagulls tit all over them! 😆🤣

• Haha
Yep, what do they know at the end of the day we aren't breaking any rules as Tattle is a gossip site.
Exactly!

If I want to comment and laugh at P’s photoshop skills or talk about B then I will! If that makes me deranged or unhinged then so be it! 🤣😆 Bring it on! 👊

Exactly!

If I want to comment and laugh at P’s photoshop skills or talk about B then I will! If that makes me deranged or unhinged then so be it! 🤣😆 Bring it on! 👊
I don't see anything wrong with us talking about with P because at the end of the day she's made known herself that she is dating Billy with all the hints that she has been providing left, right and centre. Plus this thread was specifically created by you so that we could talk about Billy just like all the other footballers threads on this forum that have been created by other people. Honestly I don't care about what they have to say.

I don't see anything wrong with us talking about with P because at the end of the day she's made known herself that she is dating Billy with all the hints that she has been providing left, right and centre. Plus this thread was specifically created by you so that we could talk about Billy just like all the other footballers threads on this forum that have been created by other people. Honestly I don't care about what they have to say.
Not talking about them anymore as the mods on here will pick up. Can’t talk about other sites or threads!

But yeah, I agree.

• Heart
Anyway who do you think will get the Brighton job? At this moment in time I really don't know who the next manager will be as it seems like they are taking their time before appointing a new manager.

Anyway who do you think will get the Brighton job? At this moment in time I really don't know who will get it as it seems like they are taking their time before appointing a new manager.
I have no idea! Who’s actually in the running for it?

I see de Zerbi is in Chelsea’s top 4! Wonder if he’d consider bringing Billy back to the Bridge? Still can’t believe they got rid of Poch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.