Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsLennox23

Was she giving off attention as if to say look at me I’m in a relationship with Billy. Like you I get very negative vibes off her too as I just don’t trust her. I wonder what Billy thought of her behaviour when they were walking around the pitch together.
Yes exactly like that! Doing things like waving to the fans as if she’s been part of our club for ages, she’s certainly not shy! Even some of our players who have been there since the academy, their wives and girlfriends don’t act like that and we all know and recognise them instantly!

Reactions: 3

AdsB

VIP Member
I’m not particularly a big Billy fan but I’m living for all this.

I wonder what stunt she’s gonna pull next 😂.

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Also noticed that the other Wags didn’t have a Brighton shirt on with their partners name/number. They just walked about normally and blended in. They stayed out of the limelight as it wasn’t all about them.

P on the other hand was the complete opposite, she made sure everyone knew who she was and walked about like she was royalty. Despite this being only her 3rd game (2nd Amex game) of the season. Cringe!

I love Evan Fergusons girlfriend Grace, she’s so natural and down to earth. Not a fame whore. Take note Phoebe.

IMG_5551.jpeg

Hannahebee

VIP Member
How much makeup does she have on?! 😆 She certainly trowels it on! That along with the filler does her no favours. She looks way older and not like her polished Insta pics.
Honestly if she wasn’t next to Billy I wouldn’t have had a clue as to who she was as she looks like a completely different person compared to her Instagram photos and looks way older than 22.
That’s not a good sign. I’ve never had a good vibe from her either. She will have lapped up the attention today big time. If we see this and think this what does his family think? Wake up Billy!
It’s definitely not a good sign that she was acting as if she was the centre of attention and as MrsLennox23 saw this with her own eyes that P was making out like she was the centre of attention then I wonder what his family thought of the whole charade. It probably explains why Harvey was looking embarrassed as he probably found it cringeworthy that she was acting like she was the centre of attention when she has only been 2 home games this season.

She will be put in her place if she acts like that around the Scotland His family will have noticed that performance as well. I hope they can knock some sense into Billy. Over time though he’ll soon realise what she’s all about. I’ve said it before, this ain’t long term. They won’t last. Way too many red flags with this girl!
If she behaves around the Scotland wags like that they will not be pleased and will 100% put in her place as they won’t stand for that behaviour.

His family will have definitely noticed that performance and probably found the whole thing cringeworthy as they will have thought why is she acting as if she has been at the games all season when she has only been 2 home games. I bet they were very embarrassed to see P behaving in such a childlike/teenage manner. Hopefully he will realise what she’s all about as she does not have good intentions about her at all and comes with too many 🚩 IMO it will be over by the end of the year.

Also noticed that the other Wags didn’t have a Brighton shirt on with their partners name/number. They just walked about normally and blended in. They stayed out of the limelight as it wasn’t all about them.

P on the other hand was the complete opposite, she made sure everyone knew who she was and walked about like she was royalty. Despite this being only her 3rd game (2nd Amex game) of the season. Cringe!

I love Evan Fergusons girlfriend Grace, she’s so natural and down to earth. Not a fame whore. Take note Phoebe.

View attachment 2946588
Exactly none of the other wags were wearing a Brighton shirt with their partners name/number on them and they just walked around normally and blended in whilst P made it all about her. I did say that if she was on the pitch she would overshadow the day and that’s exactly what she done by the sound of it as she’s made it all about her.

Yep she made sure that by wearing Billy’s shirt she made sure everybody knew who she was and walked around the pitch as if she was the star of the show when she wasn’t. It sounds like her behaviour was completely over the top and was cringeworthy to witness which makes her look even worse as she was acting completely inappropriately. I wonder what his teammates and family thought about it all if it was me I think I would have found the whole thing embarrassing.

If there was one wag who I could be friends with it would 100% be Grace as she seems such a lovely, genuine and kindhearted person. Not at all like P who is the complete opposite of her.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Thought it was about time handsome wee Billy had a thread of his own!

Love him! 💙

IMG_4996.jpeg

---
@Hannahebee I finally got round to making a thread for our boy! 😆 The footballers & Wags thread probably getting bored of us chatting about Billy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yes exactly like that! Doing things like waving to the fans as if she’s been part of our club for ages, she’s certainly not shy! Even some of our players who have been there since the academy, their wives and girlfriends don’t act like that and we all know and recognise them instantly!
Sounds like classic attention-seeking behaviour to me as she clearly craves the attention as she wants everyone to recognise her when hardly anybody knows who she is. I mean she has only attended the last 2 homes matches of the season yet she’s already trying to make herself the star of the show and if I was Billy I would have been embarrassed by her behaviour.

Last edited:

foreverbeginstoday

She’s sitting in the directors box - you cannot buy those tickets. 👍🏻 just above the press area, above the tunnel.

ETA - the soft seats, carpet on the ground and local knowledge 😉

I don’t know if it makes any difference to you ladies 🤣 actually clicked this thread by mistake and had to hunt out who you were talking about 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha