Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was about time handsome wee Billy had a thread of his own!

Love him! 💙

IMG_4996.jpeg

---
@Hannahebee I finally got round to making a thread for our boy! 😆 The footballers & Wags thread probably getting bored of us chatting about Billy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Been doing a bit of snooping recently 👀 looks like he’s seeing some Australian influencer called Phoebe. She started following his private Insta account last week then a few days later her and his mum started following each other. Then yesterday he started following her from his public account (he doesn’t really follow girls from his public account because of the carry on with the stalker). She put a post on today showing she had her nails done in a Scottish saltire 👀 probably for the game tonight.

Reactions: 1
Good for them I mean after everything that went on with the stalker he deserves to be happy.
Yeah, she was an absolute screwball! Surprised he’s going out with an influencer / model though, didn’t think that was his type tbh. Or maybe he’s just getting his leg over 😆🤣

Yeah, she was an absolute screwball! Surprised he’s going out with an influencer / model though, didn’t think that was his type tbh. Or maybe he’s just getting his leg over 😆🤣
Yeah, I just hope she isn't using him but something in the back of my mind tells me that she is (god I feel terrible for saying that), also I didn't think an influencer/model was his type either but hey ho what do we know. By the way is it bad of me to say that she reminds me of his stalker.

Yeah, I just hope she isn't using him but something in the back of my mind tells me that she is (god I feel terrible for saying that) also I didn't think an influencer/model was his type either, but hey ho what do we know.
Yeah, what do we know! 😆 I think you’re right though, she’ll just be using him. She’s got wannabe WAG ripping right out of her. Her Insta is just a swarm of her on holidays and getting her bits out. Her photoshopping skills are not the best either 🙈🤣

Yeah, what do we know! 😆 I think you’re right though, she’ll just be using him. She’s got wannabe WAG ripping right out of her. Her Insta is just a swarm of her on holidays and getting her bits out. Her photoshopping skills are not the best either 🙈🤣
Yep, she's definitely got wannabee WAG written all over her as she's going to milk this relationship for everything that it's worth as I can see her dropping hints at every single opportunity that she is given which she is already doing, whereas I always thought that Billy would want someone who likes to keep out of the limelight and wishes to remain private. Honestly her Insta is cringe to look at and she just looks so smug in every single photo.

Last edited:
Yep, she's definitely got wannabee WAG written all over her as she's going to milk this relationship for everything that it's worth as I can see her dropping hints at every single opportunity that she is given whereas I always thought that Billy would want someone who likes to keep out of the limelight and wishes to remain private.
Yeah she seems thirsty this one. She’s already dropping hints 😆 Yep, he likes to keep his private life private, hence why you never really see him out with anyone. I know girls he’s been out with up here and they’re just normal girls. I don’t think this will last tbh, probably just a bit of fun. I can’t see him settling with someone like her.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she seems thirsty this one. She’s already dropping hints 😆 Yep, he likes to keep his private life private, hence why you never really see him out with anyone. I know girls he’s been out with up here and they’re just normal girls. I don’t think this will last tbh, probably just a bit of fun. I can’t see him settling with someone like her.
Yeah, I don't like she fact that she is already dropping hints when they have probably only been together for a short while and have only gone on a few dates with one another. I don't think it will last either as she already comes across as someone who is very needy and he needs someone who wants a private life and just wants to be Mrs Gilmour without getting seen that often. Someone like myself (definitely not hinting at anything here but if I dated a footballer I would just want a private life without sharing any details about us on social media as I am someone who keeps my life to myself as I don't share anything with anyone expect my family)

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't like she fact that she is already dropping hints when they have probably only been together for a short while and have only gone on a few dates with one another. I don't think it will last either as she already comes across as someone who is very needy and he needs someone who wants a private life and who just wants to be Mrs Gilmour without getting seen that often. Someone like myself (definitely not hinting at anything here but if I dated a footballer I would just want a private life without sharing any details about us on social media as I am someone who keeps my life to myself as I don't share anything with anyone expect my family)
They’ve defo not been seeing one another for long. I can’t see this lasting at all. Don’t think he’ll like his girlfriend posting with her arse and tits out all the time. Or then again maybe he will, what do I know! 😆 Doubt it though, she’s not long term material. Jolie didn’t last long for the same reasons above I assume.

They’ve defo not been seeing one another for long. I can’t see this lasting at all. Don’t think he’ll like his girlfriend posting with her arse and tits out all the time. Or then again maybe he will, what do I know! 😆 Doubt it though, she’s not long term material. Jolie didn’t last long for the same reasons above I assume.
I doubt it will last either as Billy is a reserved person and I don't think he will like it if she keeps dropping hints about the relationship on social media plus I don't think he will like the fact that she keeps posting images of her arse and tits. By the way who's Jolie?

I doubt it will last either as Billy is a reserved person and I don't think he will like it if she keeps dropping hints about the relationship on social media plus I don't think he will like the fact that she keeps posting images of her arse and tits. By the way who's Jolie?
He met her in Ibiza last summer and they were meeting up when he got back from pre season in the US. Another blonde wannabe WAG bimbo. She was dropping hints big time, posting stories of them out for dinner and in his car…. Getting her bits out all the time as well, so she didn’t last. She’s also friends with Jennifer McSween. Says it all really 🙄

He met her in Ibiza last summer and they were meeting up when he got back from pre season in the US. Another blonde wannabe WAG bimbo. She was dropping hints big time, posting stories of them out for dinner and in his car…. Don’t think he likes that, so she didn’t last. She’s also friends with Jennifer McSween. Says it all really 🙄
Well Pheobe is exactly like Jolie then as she is doing the same thing by dropping big hints that she is dating Billy and I can only see her continuing to do so for the next few weeks/months, therefore if she continues to do this she is going to end up exactly like Jolie and not last long in her relationship with Billy. By the way I'm glad you made this thread EllaBella10 as we can talk about Billy without bring him up in the wags thread as they were probably getting fed up with us talking about him Love You ❤💙