Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, normal service has indeed resumed. Why are we only getting this content now?

If there’s no glimpse of Billy in her upcoming posts then he’s specifically told her not to post about him. Only glimpse of him was from that video on Thursday night. And even then we had to dig for it! Apart from that you wouldn’t know he was there! Why? 🤷‍♀️ I know he’s private but, still… parading her on Sunday and then hiding?
Yep, normal service has definitely resumed but I'm really struggling to understand why we are only getting this content now? Like surely she could have posted a roundup of what she did each day instead of posting just this one picture to her Insta story (by the way that archived post she uploaded to Instagram is actually from her trip to Las Vegas so nothing to do with Portugal).

Exactly if we don't get a glimpse of Billy in her upcoming posts then we know that he's specifically told her to not post anything of him. Yep, the only glimpse we got of him was from that video on Thursday and as you have said we even had to dig for that as we haven't seen a single thing of him from this trip whatsoever. Exactly apart from that one video you would have thought that P was there on her own. I honestly don't get it why has he hid himself on this trip as he went public with her on Sunday and then just days later decides to completely hide himself away for the whole trip. I honestly don't get what the issue is? 🤷‍♀️🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep, normal service has definitely resumed but I'm really struggling to understand why we are only getting this content now? Like surely she could have posted a roundup of what she did each day instead of posting just this one picture to her Insta story (by the way that archived post she uploaded to Instagram is actually from her trip to Las Vegas so nothing to do with Portugal).

Exactly if we don't get a glimpse of Billy in her upcoming posts then we know that he's specifically told her to not post anything of him. Yep, the only glimpse we got of him was from that video on Thursday and as you have said we even had to dig for that as we haven't seen a single thing of him from this trip whatsoever. Exactly apart from that one video you would have thought that P was there on her own. I honestly don't get it why has he hid himself on this trip as he went public with her on Sunday and then just days later decides to completely hide himself away for the whole trip. I honestly don't get what the issue is? 🤷‍♀️🤔
She’s probably been too busy shagging him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see some of P’s friends are in Monaco for the Grand Prix just now. Bet she wishes she was there with them! (Maybe she is)?

Lots of ballers and millionaires there, they’ll be in their element!

All quiet again, she’s not liked Billy’s latest post from this morning yet.

I see some of P’s friends are in Monaco for the Grand Prix just now. Bet she wishes she was there with them! (Maybe she is)?

Lots of ballers and millionaires there, they’ll be in their element!

All quiet again, she’s not liked Billy’s latest post from this morning yet.
Interesting that some of her friends are in Monaco and exactly I bet P would have loved to have been there with them as she would have got the exposure that she wanted plus she would have been well in her element meeting other famous people and other footballers. Unless she is at the Grand Prix although I think that's very unlikely tbh.

It's strange that she has gone quiet again as I thought she would have posted something about her leaving today seeing as it was her last day yesterday, but nope nothing which is very strange and totally unlike her. I'm more convinced than ever before that something definitely went down on this trip as she has been very quiet throughout the whole holiday, she hasn't posted the content that she usually would do when she's on holiday and now she hasn't liked Billy's post from this morning which she should have done seeing as they were still in Portugal when he posted it this morning.

I mean she posted a view of the sea on her Instagram stories this morning but even so this isn't her usual content that she posts whenever she is on holiday. This isn't the content that we expected to see when you were in Portugal P.

Last edited:
Interesting that some of her friends are in Monaco and exactly I bet P would have loved to have been there with them as she would have got the exposure that she wanted plus she would have been well in her element meeting other famous people and other footballers. Unless she is at the Grand Prix although I think that's very unlikely tbh.

It's strange that she has gone quiet again as I thought she would have posted something about her leaving today seeing as it was her last day yesterday, but nope nothing which is very strange and totally unlike her. I'm more convinced than ever before that something definitely went down on this trip as she has been very quiet throughout the whole holiday, she hasn't posted the content that she usually would do when she's on holiday and now she hasn't liked Billy's post from this morning which she should have done seeing as they were still in Portugal when he posted it this morning.

I mean she posted a view of the sea on her Instagram stories this morning but even so this isn't her usual content that she posts whenever she is on holiday. This isn't the content that we expected to see when you were in Portugal P.
I’ll be surprised if Billy left it until today to come back home. If he’s flew back today then he’ll have flew back home on his own.

I don’t think she’s in Scotland. If she was here she would have posted something by now. She’ll be back in London planning her next holiday.

Not sure how the holiday went as not got much to go on, but the fact it’s been so quiet, no posts or mention of each other is strange. The big reveal last weekend then nothing… 🤷‍♀️

As @jackgrealish said, they may have just been enjoying each others company and couldn’t be arsed posting. But something seems a bit off….

I’ll be surprised if Billy left it until today to come back home. If he’s flew back today then he’ll have flew back home on his own.

I don’t think she’s in Scotland. If she was here she would have posted something by now. She’ll be back in London planning her next holiday.

Not sure how the holiday went as not got much to go on, but the fact it’s been so quiet, no posts or mention of each other is strange. The big reveal last weekend then nothing… 🤷‍♀️

As @jackgrealish said, they may have just been enjoying each others company and couldn’t be arsed posting. But something seems a bit off….
Exactly I would be very surprised if Billy left it until today to go back to Scotland and so IMO if he did go back yesterday then he went on his own as it looks like P was still in Portugal this morning according to her Insta story. Then again if he did fly back today then like you he'll have flown back home on his own.

Exactly I don't think she's in Scotland either because knowing what we know she would have posted something by now, but tbh I think she'll be back in London planning her holiday to Thailand which is coming up next month.

Yep, we don't know how well the holiday went as she hardly posted throughout the time that they were there and when she did post it wasn't very exciting as she only posted about food and the scenery. The fact it has been so quiet with no posts or mentions of each other is very strange and odd to see the least especially when we had the big reveal with her being on the pitch last week to nothing at all from the holiday this week. It's just very bizarre to say the least especially when we have seen nothing of Billy as he has spent the holiday hiding away.

I agree with you and @jackgrealish they could have been enjoying each other's company and perhaps couldn't be bothered to post anything. But then again like you something still seems off because let's face it P would have wanted to post all about this holiday as she has done it on every holiday that she has been on so far this year but when it comes to this holiday she posts absolutely nothing.

Yep, sure is @Hannahebee

Not like her at all. Something’s up. She’s still not liked his post from this morning either.
Yep, it is really is bizarre that she has gone so quiet as I fully expected to post something when she got back but as of yet she has posted absolutely nothing.

Something is definitely up because as we know it is unusual for her to be so quiet and I don't know about you but I find that rather telling that she still hasn't liked his post from this morning as she should have done seeing as she was still in Portugal when he posted it this morning. I am definitely getting strange vibes and for sure something is off.

Yep, it is really is bizarre that she has gone so quiet as I fully expected to post something when she got back but as of yet she has posted absolutely nothing.

Something is definitely up because as we know it is unusual for her to be so quiet and I don't know about you but I find that rather telling that she still hasn't liked his post from this morning as she should have done seeing as she was still in Portugal when he posted it this morning. I am definitely getting strange vibes and for sure something is off.
Not sure if he left Portugal today or yesterday? That post of hers this morning could have been taken days ago? I’d be really surprised if he only left today.

Yeah, something definitely doesn’t seem right. She’s bleeping about with her Insta pics again this past hour so she’s online, not sure why she’s still not liked his post. She may have genuinely missed it but doubt it.

Not sure if he left Portugal today or yesterday? That post of hers this morning could have been taken days ago? I’d be really surprised if he only left today.

Yeah, something definitely doesn’t seem right. She’s bleeping about with her Insta pics again this past hour so she’s online, not sure why she’s still not liked his post. She may have genuinely missed it but doubt it.
I think he would have left Portugal yesterday as IMO it would have been too much of a rush if he had left today. It did cross my mind that the picture she posted this morning could have been taken days ago but at the same time something is telling me that it was taken today. Exactly I would be very surprised if he only left today so that is why I think he left yesterday.

Something definitely doesn't seem right but I can't quite put my finger on what it is at the moment but if she's messing about her with her Insta pictures then it shows that she's definitely online but just hasn't liked Billy's post from this morning for some unknown reason? Seems strange if you ask me as I doubt she would have missed his post especially when she is following him.

Reactions: 1
What a surprise she posts it when they come back. I wonder how Billy will feel about the fact that she has posted this?
Yep, had to wait until she wasn’t with him, eh? Had an idea she’d go the full hog! Why not?

Right on the eve of the Euros team meeting up. Great timing P! 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Yep, had to wait until she wasn’t with him, eh? Had an idea she’d go the full hog! Why not?

Right on the eve of the Euros team meeting up. Great timing P! 👍🏻
Exactly she posted it when she isn't even with him. I thought she would but at the same time I thought she wouldn't the thing is it's going to disappear after 24 hours so as long as she gets that exposure eh?

Way to go P great timing you really know when to post things (y)
---
she looks different in this!
She really does look different compared to her filtered photoshopped pictures and when she was on the pitch last week. That's now 3 different versions I have seen of her.

If it was quiet after the pitch parade, it won’t be now! This will get picked up more I think. Just in time for the Euros 👏🏻👍🏻

Who knows if he agreed to this or not. He certainly didn’t want it known when they were away so why now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.