Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was quiet after the pitch parade, it won’t be now! This will get picked up more I think. Just in time for the Euros 👏🏻👍🏻

Who knows if he agreed to this or not. He certainly didn’t want it known when they were away so why now?
How long again has it taken to get to this point? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If it was quiet after the pitch parade, it won’t be now! This will get picked up more I think. Just in time for the Euros 👏🏻👍🏻

Who knows if he agreed to this or not. He certainly didn’t want it known when they were away so why now?
Yep, it won't be quiet now as this will get picked up more by Instagram wags accounts, newspapers and Twitter.

I have no idea if he agreed to her sharing this photo or not but as you said he certainly didn't want it known whilst they were away as he was constantly hiding so I agree why now. I'm going to say this Billy please make your mind up if you want this relationship to be public or kept private because you can't have it both ways.

Textbook P well done 😆 she looks different in this!

Of course she has! Got to sort the image if she’s to be known as Billy’s gf 😆
Yeah she does look different? Her nose looks weird? The many faces of Phoebe! 🙄

That’s probably why she’s been bleeping about again with her Insta pics tonight. She knows she’ll be getting more attention! The timing as well, most people are on social media / internet at this time of night.

Wonder if she puts anything on her grid about him? Stories only last 24 hrs. More importantly will he re-post about her on his public account?

Yeah, strange all the hiding on holiday and now there he is in full glory? 🤔 Make your mind up Bill!
---
How long again has it taken to get to this point? 😂
We’ve known about them since start of March! Almost 3 months 🙄😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah she does look different? She’s wearing flats as well, no heels beside wee Billy 😆

That’s probably why she’s been bleeping about again with her Insta pics tonight. She knows she’ll be getting more attention! The timing as well, most people are on social media / internet at this time of night.

Wonder if she puts anything on her grid about him? Stories only last 24 hrs. More importantly will he post about her on his public account?

Yeah, strange all the hiding on holiday and now there he is in full glory? 🤔 Make your mind up Bill!
She does look different again and I thought she was wearing heels as I think this picture is from the date night on Thursday as her shoes look the same as they do in that video we saw.

Exactly this explains why she's been messing about with her Insta pictures as she was getting ready for the big reveal. She knows that due to this photo she'll be getting more attention, more exposure and her followers will now fawn over her because they will know who she is dating. She knew exactly what she was doing by posting at this time and it is classic attention seeking look at me behaviour.

I was wondering the same thing because Insta stories only last for 24 hours before they disappear so I wonder if she will put anything on her grid about him. Somehow I doubt he will post about her on his public account.

Exactly his behaviour at the moment is so contradictory as he hides on holiday and isn't seen once plus he probably told her not to post about him and now here he is on her Insta story in full glory? I'm getting a bit sick of it tbh and I'm not gonna lie but he's starting to piss me off a little bit.

Reactions: 1
She does look different again and I thought she was wearing heels as I think this picture is from the date night on Thursday as her shoes look the same as they do in that video we saw.

Exactly this explains why she's been messing about with her Insta pictures as she was getting ready for the big reveal. She knows that due to this photo she'll be getting more attention, more exposure and her followers will now fawn over her because they will know who she is dating. She knew exactly what she was doing by posting at this time and it is classic attention seeking look at me behaviour.

That's what I was wondering the same thing because Insta stories only last for 24 hours before they disappear. Somehow I doubt he will post about her on his public account.

Exactly his behaviour at the moment is so contradictory as he hides on holiday and isn't seen once and now here he is on her Insta story in full glory? I'm getting a bit sick of it tbh and I'm not gonna lie but he's starting to piss me off a little bit.
Now she’s done this I can see him featuring on the grid. The story is testing the reaction & engagement 😆 I don’t see him posting her at all

I was wondering the same thing because Insta stories only last for 24 hours before they disappear so I wonder if she will put anything on her grid about him. Somehow I doubt he will post about her on his public account.

Exactly his behaviour at the moment is so contradictory as he hides on holiday and isn't seen once and now here he is on her Insta story in full glory? I'm getting a bit sick of it tbh and I'm not gonna lie but he's starting to piss me off a little bit.
I’m dying to see if he will re-post her story of them! 👀 If not then that’ll speak volumes.

Why didn’t she post this the other night? Was it because he was with her and he’d go mad?🤷‍♀️ Maybe she’s feeling braver now that she’s not with him?

I reckon he’ll get the weekend off after the Finland game on the Friday. See if P makes an appearance in Scotland? Wonder if she’ll go to the game at Hampden?

Now she’s done this I can see him featuring on the grid. The story is testing the reaction & engagement 😆 I don’t see him posting her at all
Yep, I can honestly see him featuring on the grid from now one and if this story gets the reaction and engagement she is looking for then she will be pleased as she has got the exposure she always wanted if it doesn't get the reaction and engagement she is hoping for then it shows 1. Nobody cares about her and 2. Billy isn't as famous as she thought he was. I agree I don't see him posting about her at all on his public account.

You’re right, she’ll be testing the water to see what reaction and engagement she’ll get! Will be interesting over the next few days what reaction she gets.

I don’t think he’ll post about her either. Not on his public account anyway!

I’m dying to see if he will re-post her story of them! 👀 If not then that’ll speak volumes.

Why didn’t she post this the other night? Was it because he was with her and he’d go mad?🤷‍♀️ Maybe she’s feeling braver now that she’s not with him?

I reckon he’ll get the weekend off after the Finland game on the Friday. See if P makes an appearance in Scotland? Wonder if she’ll go to the game at Hampden?
Yep, so I am if he re-posts the story of them then it shows how serious he is about her IMO if he doesn't then it speaks volumes and tells you everything you need to know.

That's what I don't get if this photo was from Thursday night which I believe it was then why didn't she post it on the day why wait 3 days later? IMO I think he put his foot down and told her not to post anything of him during the holiday. I think it's telling that she posts it when she's not with him as IMO if she had posted it when he was with her then I don't think he would have been very pleased with her.

Yeah, I think he'll get the weekend off after the Finland game on Friday and it'll be interesting to see if she comes to Scotland or not if she doesn't then questions will be asked as to how she can go the last 3 games of the season but then not watch the Scotland game.
---
I don’t think he’ll post about her either. Not on his public account anyway!
I agree with you and Poppy I don't see him posting about her at all on his public account. He may do on his private account but certainly not on his public account.

Reactions: 1
Yep, so I am if he re-posts the story of them then it shows how serious he is about her IMO if he doesn't then it speaks volumes and tells now everything you need to know.

That's what I don't get if this photo was from Thursday night which I believe it was then why didn't she post it on the day why wait 3 days later? IMO I think he put his foot down and told her not to post anything of him during the holiday. I think it's telling that she posts it when she's not with him as IMO if she had posted it when he was with her then I don't think he would have been very pleased with her.

Yeah, I think he'll get the weekend off after the Finland game on Friday and it'll be interesting to see if she comes to Scotland or not if she doesn't then questions will be asked as to how she can go the last 3 games of the season but then not go up to Scotland to watch him.
---

I agree with you and Poppy I don't see him posting about her at all on his public account.
He’s been online recently as he’s just liked someone’s post I follow! He must have seen her story by now surely? Will he or won’t he re-post?! 🙈🤣

Yep, see if she appears in Scotland that weekend. If not, then questions will be asked!

He’s been online recently as he’s just liked someone’s post I follow! He must have seen her story by now surely? Will he or won’t he re-post?! 🙈🤣

Yep, see if she appears in Scotland that weekend. If not, then questions will be asked!
So, if he's been online recently he would have surely seen her story by now because seeing as he's following her it should have come up on his phone straight away. IMO I don't think he will re-post her story although I have been wrong many times before.

If she doesn't appear in Scotland at the weekend questions will definitely be asked as to how she can go the last 3 games of the season but then not watch the Scotland game.

By the way I take it when we get to the end of this thread which won't be long you'll be creating a new thread EllaBella10? I don't know what we are going to call it.

So, if he's been online recently he would have surely seen her story by now because seeing as he's following her it should have come up on his phone straight away. IMO I don't think he will re-post her story although I have been wrong many times before.

If she doesn't appear in Scotland at the weekend questions will definitely be asked as to how she can go the last 3 games of the season but then not watch the Scotland game.

By the way I take it when we get to the end of this thread which won't be long you'll be creating a new thread EllaBella10? I don't know what we are going to call it.
I’d imagine he’d have her account on an alert any time she posts, he must have seen it by now! She’s still not liked his post from this morning….

Yeah we’ll need a new thread soon, I think there’ll still be lots to gossip about! 😆 Not sure how to do a new thread on an existing thread though, but I’ll try! We need a thread name!

I’d imagine he’d have her account on an alert any time she posts, he must have seen it by now! She’s still not liked his post from this morning….

Yeah we’ll need a new thread soon, I think there’ll still be lots to gossip about! 😆 Not sure how to do a new thread on an existing thread though, but I’ll try! We need a thread name!
That's what I thought that he'd have her account on an alert so he will have seen it IMO. It still seems strange to me that she hasn't liked his post from this morning I wonder why she hasn't as she would have seen it so I can't think why she hasn't. Maybe she was pissed off.

Oh 100% there'll still be lots to gossip about. I've no idea how to do a new thread on an existing thread either, but I have my complete confidence in you. I honestly can't think of a thread name at the moment.

Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

That’s the best I’ve got at the moment 🙈😆

This thread has been more entertaining than I thought. Thanks for joining me and listening to me waffling on! @Hannahebee @Poppy462 💜🤣
---
Oh and not forgetting all of you lurkers! 👀😉

And a shout out to @AdsB as well 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

That’s the best I’ve got at the moment 🙈😆

This thread has been more entertaining than I thought. Thanks for joining me and listening to me waffling on! @Hannahebee @Poppy462 💜🤣
That's a good suggestion EllaBella10 I love it ❤

This thread has definitely been very entertaining and enjoyable and I couldn't have spent it with 2 better people EllaBella10 and Poppy462 I love you both ❤😘💜😊 and not forgetting all of you 30k lurkers plus the other people who have joined us on this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yep, I have just checked definitely 30k lurkers it's definitely gone up in the last few days as I'm sure it was only 19k last week or the week before.
Wow! 🙈🤣 That’s a lot of lurkers!

Still no re-post. He’s definitely seen it by now. He would have re-posted by now. He might have on his private, but she’ll want it done on his public! 😆🤣 Play the game Billy! 😝

Wow! 🙈🤣 That’s a lot of lurkers!

Still no re-post. He’s definitely seen it by now. He would have re-posted by now. He might have on his private, but she’ll want it done on his public! 😆🤣 Play the game Billy! 😝
That's exactly what I thought 30k is a lot of lurkers especially when it is Billy's first ever thread.

He will 100% have seen it by now and he would have re-posted it by now. Personally I think he's re-posted it on his private account but won't on his public account. For some reason I don't think P will be very happy about this as she will have wanted him to re-post it from his public account and not his private account. Play the game Billy because if you don't re-post from your public account then nobody will know about you and P.
---
Have you seen that we have been mentioned on the Brighton northstand forum?

Last edited:
He’s re-posted! 👀😝

It must be lurve! 🤣 Only took him 2hrs!

Brighton northstand forum? What they been saying? 🙈🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.