Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was there with his best mate 👀
If she was there with his best mate and if his family were at the match sitting in the stands then it shows that they didn't invite her to the game and that the only person who possibly did was his best mate. It doesn't make any sense as to why his best mate would invite her though as this is probably the first time that they have met P as I doubt that they have met her before last night and surely P would have been able to get a ticket without possibly relying on his best friend to invite her? Nothing adds up :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If she was there with his best mate and if his family were at the match sitting in the stands then it shows that they didn't invite her to the game and that the only person who possibly did was his best mate. It doesn't make any sense as to why his best mate would invite her though as this is probably the first time that they have met P as I doubt that they have met her before last night and surely P would have been able to get a ticket without possibly relying on his best friend to invite her? Nothing adds up :unsure:
It’s a strange one, isn’t it? 🤔

Someone I know who was at the match last night saw them (they’re 90% sure it was his best mate she was with).

I don’t think she’s met that mate of his prior to last night. I don’t think his mate invited her I think Billy may have arranged for her to meet his mate and go to the match with him. She’s never been up here before so she’d need someone to pick her up and accompany her etc. Not sure if his parents were there, they probably would have been though as they always do. Why didn’t she go with them?

Despite the meet up she’s still not following his mate and he’s not following her? 🤔

It’s a strange one, isn’t it? 🤔

Someone I know who was at the match last night saw them (they’re 90% sure it was his best mate she was with).

I don’t think she’s met that mate of his prior to last night. I don’t think his mate invited her I think Billy may have arranged for her to meet his mate and go to the match with him. She’s never been up here before so she’d need someone to pick her up and accompany her etc. Not sure if his parents were there, they probably would have been though as they always do. Why didn’t she go with them?

Despite the meet up she’s still not following his mate and he’s not following her? 🤔

Also that picture of the outfit last night was old as my mate said she wasn’t wearing that and her hair was down.
Yep, it's definitely a strange one.

I agree I think Billy might have arranged for her to meet his mate and then go to the match with him especially when she has never been to Scotland before so yep she would have needed someone to pick her up and then go to the match with. If his parents were at the match then it does make you wonder why on earth didn't she go with them as it would have made more sense instead of going with his best mate. It's very weird if you ask me unless his parents didn't go to the game which seems very unlikely IMO.

That's very interesting that despite meeting up his best mate they aren't following one another as you would have thought they would have done so at the game especially when they were sitting next to each other.

Last edited:
Yep, it's definitely a strange one.

I agree I think Billy might have arranged for her to meet his mate and then go to the match with him especially when she has never been to Scotland before so yep she would have needed someone to pick her up and then go to the match with. If his parents were at the match then it does make you wonder why on earth didn't she go with them as it would have made more sense instead of going with his best mate. It's very weird if you ask me unless his parents didn't go to the game which seems very unlikely IMO.

That's very interesting that despite meeting up his best mate they aren't following one another as you would have thought they would have done so at the game especially when they were sitting next to each other.
So his mum posted on Twitter that they were at the game and they were sitting same area as P so she must have been sitting with them as well.

They couldn’t have been there when my mate saw them. They only saw her and his mate at that point.

So that explains that then! 😆

• Haha
So his mum posted on Twitter that they were at the game and they were sitting same area as P so she must have been sitting with them as well.

They couldn’t have been there when my mate saw them. They only saw her and his mate at that point.

So that explains that then! 😆
That's cleared that up then seems strange that his parents were in the hospitality area though when they are normally in the stands unless Billy wanted them all to be in there instead.

That's cleared that up then seems strange that his parents were in the hospitality area though when they are normally in the stands unless wanted them all to be in there instead.
Yeah, strange they were sitting there. His mate always sits there when at Hampden though and no way would P be slumming it in the stands 😆, so makes sense they just all sat together.

Hope she’s packed a jumper and coat as it’s freezing up here! 🥶

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah, strange they were sitting there. His mate always sits there when at Hampden though and no way would P be slumming it in the stands 😆, so makes sense they just all sat together.

Hope she’s packed a jumper and coat as it’s freezing up here! 🥶
Yeah, I can't imagine P slumming it in the stands so I suppose it makes sense that they are all sat together although I'm sure his parents would have preferred to have been in the stands.

Although the suns out where I live we have a freezing cold wind at the moment which requires a coat.

I reckon they’ll be down at Ardrossan today. His mates and family will be like ‘who’s this girl? Don’t recognise her’! 😆

So that’s it official he’s defo going to Euros, not that that was in any doubt! Shame about the two players who are staying at home. Our forward line is severely lacking, luckily we can count on McSauce, McGinn and Robbo for goals.

IMG_5689.jpeg

• Heart
I reckon they’ll be down at Ardrossan today. His mates and family will be like ‘who’s this girl? Don’t recognise her’! 😆

So that’s it official he’s defo going to Euros, not that that was in any doubt! Shame about the two players who are staying at home. Our forward line is severely lacking, luckily we can count on McSauce, McGinn and Robbo for goals.

View attachment 2981881
Yep, if they are down at Ardrossan today I'm sure she'll post a hint that she is with him as we know she can't keep anything quiet, but if for some reason she isn't with him then it speaks volumes IMO. Exactly I wouldn't be surprised if his mates and family don't recognise her as she looks completely different on her Instagram photos to real life as we seen many different versions of P as she never looks the same.

Yep, there wasn't any doubt that he was going to be in the squad and it is a shame when players have to miss out but that's the way it works unfortunately. The forward line definitely looks the weakest part of the squad but you can always rely on McSauce, McGinn and Robbo for goals as they do score vital goals at very important moments.

I have to say though I find it very strange that she has been so quiet about the holiday to Portugal with him as usually she can't wait to post about her holidays yet she hasn't posted anything about how much she enjoyed it. Plus I don't get why she did that big reveal as it just looks more weirder with every passing day.

Last edited:
Yep, if they are down at Ardrossan today I'm sure she'll post a hint that she is with him as we know she can't keep anything quiet, but if for some reason she isn't with him then it speaks volumes IMO. Exactly I wouldn't be surprised if his mates and family don't recognise her as she looks completely different on her Instagram photos to real life as we seen many different versions of P as she never looks the same.

Yep, there wasn't any doubt that he was going to be in the squad and it is a shame when players have to miss out but that's the way it works unfortunately. The forward line definitely looks the weakest part of the squad but you can always rely on McSauce, McGinn and Robbo for goals as they do score vital goals at very important moments.

I have to say though I find it very strange that she has been so quiet about the holiday to Portugal with him as usually she can't wait to post about her holidays yet she hasn't posted anything about how much she enjoyed it. Plus I don't get why she did that big reveal as it just looks more weirder with every passing day.
Yep it’s strange how quiet she’s went since the big reveal. Maybe because billy hasn’t publicly acknowledged her she’s decided to keep quiet for now? I think she’d have been disappointed with him snubbing that post.

Did you notice her last Q&A someone apparently asked her if she was single and she replied no, but then deleted it not long after? 🤔

I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t post this weekend though.

• Wow
Yep it’s strange how quiet she’s went since the big reveal. Maybe because billy hasn’t publicly acknowledged her she’s decided to keep quiet for now? I think she’d have been disappointed with him snubbing that post.

Did you notice her last Q&A someone apparently asked her if she was single and she replied no, but then deleted it not long after? 🤔

I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t post this weekend though.
Exactly it is very strange as to how quiet she's gone since the big reveal as I thought she was going to post more but she never did. I do think she was disappointed about him snubbing the post as I think she fully expected him to re-post it on his public account.

I didn't notice that in the last Q&A somebody had apparently asked her if she was single and she said no. Seems strange that she deleted not long after almost as if she is hiding something as I don't get why she would need to delete it 🤔

I expect her to post something this weekend though because surely she will want to post something before he goes off to the Euros if she doesn't then she's obviously decided to keep quiet for now.

Exactly it is very strange as to how quiet she's gone since the big reveal as I thought she was going to post more but she never did. I do think she was disappointed about him snubbing the post as I think she fully expected him to re-post it on his public account.

I didn't notice that in the last Q&A somebody had apparently asked her if she was single and she said no. Seems strange that she deleted not long after almost as if she is hiding something as I don't get why she would need to delete it 🤔

I expect her to post something this weekend though because surely she will want to post something before he goes off to the Euros if she doesn't then she's obviously decided to keep quiet for now.
He did re-post for about 2 mins then deleted! 🙈🤣 Was probably meant for his private. Think she’d have preferred it on his public though!

I think we’ll go back to the alluding posts again for now. If he has a cracking Euros that may change though! I have a feeling she’ll end up going to Germany at some point. I know she has that holiday in the pipeline but something telling me she’ll be there?

He did re-post for about 2 mins then deleted! 🙈🤣 Was probably meant for his private. Think she’d have preferred it on his public though!

I think we’ll go back to the alluding posts again for now. If he has a cracking Euros that may change though! I have a feeling she’ll end up going to Germany at some point. I know she has that holiday in the pipeline but something telling me she’ll be there?
100% it was meant for his private and I think she'd have preferred it if he had have posted it on his public account.

I agree I think we'll go back to the alluding posts but if he has an excellent Euros and Scotland do better than expected then that will change IMO. Like you I wouldn't be at all surprised if she ends up going to Germany at some point although whether she will be with his family and friends remains to be seen as I don't think there will be any spare tickets going around as I doubt any of them will be giving up their ticket for her. So, if she does get a ticket I doubt she will be sitting with any of them.

Last edited:
I see P's done what she likes doing best by tagging where they are again and we know it's Billy P so I don't see the point in only showing half his face especially when you have already done the big reveal.

Last edited:
I see P's done what she likes doing best by tagging where they are again and we know it's Billy P so I don't see the point in only showing half his face especially when you have already done the big reveal.
I can’t see it! Did she delete it? 🤷‍♀️
---
Where did she tag?

• Wow
I can’t see it! Did she delete it? 🤷‍♀️
---
Where did she tag?
She must have deleted it fairly swiftly after posting it then because I definitely saw it and she tagged the place they were at which was Saltcoats Ardrossan Beach

She must have deleted it because I definitely saw it and she tagged the place they were at which was Saltcoats Ardrossan Beach
I know that place well! Billy must be showing her the sights! 😆

I can’t see it so she’s deleted it. She may have been told off for doing that, especially in his hometown! I wouldn’t have done that 😳

Reactions: 3
I know that place well! Billy must be showing her the sights! 😆

I can’t see it so she’s deleted it. She may have been told off for doing that, especially in his hometown! I wouldn’t have done that 😳
Yep, Billy is giving her a tour of when he comes from which I totally understand.

If you can't see it then she must have deleted it fairly swiftly after posting it and I agree she was probably told off for posting it as I can't imagine that he would have been very pleased especially when they are in his hometown. I wouldn't have done that either as I would have wanted to see everything without getting my phone out 24/7 and that was a big mistake on her part to post that image IMO.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! What’s the point? Just post or don’t bother 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.