Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, Billy is giving her a tour of when he comes from which I totally understand.

If you can't see it then she must have deleted it fairly swiftly after posting it and I agree she was probably told off for posting it as I can't imagine that he would have been very pleased especially when they are in his hometown. I wouldn't have done that either as I would have wanted to see everything without getting my phone out 24/7 and that was a big mistake on her part to post that image IMO.
Nope he wouldn’t have been pleased with that location on there hence why it was quickly deleted or she realised herself she shouldn’t have posted it.

Was it just them two?

I said the alluding posts would start again. Why all the secrecy though? 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 2
Nope he wouldn’t have been pleased with that location on there hence why it was quickly deleted or she realised herself she shouldn’t have posted it.

Was it just them two?

I said the alluding posts would start again. Why all the secrecy though? 🤷‍♀️🙄
He definitely wouldn't have been pleased that she tagged where they were in Ardrossan IMO hence the reason as to why it was very quickly deleted but even if she realised herself that she shouldn't have posted it then she should have thought about that before she decided to put it on her Insta stories in the first place.

It was an image of her foot and most of Billy although she only showed the bottom half of his face.

You are right though you did say the alluding posts would start again, but like you I don't get all the secrecy though as they have both made it public yet he decided to hide on holiday and now she decides to hide half of his face. It makes no sense.

He definitely wouldn't have been pleased that she tagged where they were in Ardrossan IMO hence the reason as to why it was very quickly deleted but even if she realised herself that she shouldn't have posted it then she should have thought about that before she decided to put it on her Insta stories in the first place.

It was an image of her foot and most of Billy although she only showed the bottom half of his face.

You are right though you did say the alluding posts would start again, but like you I don't get all the secrecy though as they have both made it public yet he decided to hide on holiday and now she decides to hide half of his face. It makes no sense.
The classic influencer pose 😆 a pic like that was always going to end up on the Gram! 🤣

Yeah don’t get all the secrecy either. I understand that he wouldn’t want his location back home being broadcast, I get that, but she’s made it very clear they’re together. He put her on display last game of the season. Not sure why Billy has been hiding ever since? 🤷‍♀️

He’s flying out to Germany with Scotland tomorrow so this will be their last time together for a while.

The classic influencer pose 😆 a pic like that was always going to end up on the Gram! 🤣

Yeah don’t get all the secrecy either. I understand that he wouldn’t want his location back home being broadcast, I get that, but she’s made it very clear they’re together. He put her on display last game of the season. Not sure why Billy has been hiding ever since? 🤷‍♀️

He’s flying out to Germany with Scotland tomorrow so this will be their last time together for a while.
Exactly it's the classic influencer pose by hiding who you are with even though most people probably know who she is with by now.

The secrecy is very strange to say the least I mean I totally get that he wouldn't want his location back home being broadcast for everybody to see hence the reason why it was deleted so quickly as he more than likely wasn't pleased that she tagged the location. Exactly she has made it very clear that they're together by posting about him after they had come back from Portugal and he has also made it very clear that they were together by allowing her on the pitch on the last day of the season. I really don't know why he has been hiding ever since it's just very strange to say the least it's almost as if he doesn't want to acknowledge that he is with her.

Yep, this will be their last time together for a while and it will be interesting to see what happens next 👀

By the way as we are now past 1000 posts I think it's time that we created a new thread.

Exactly it's the classic influencer pose by hiding who you are with even though most people probably know who she is with by now.

The secrecy is very strange to say the least I mean I totally get that he wouldn't want his location back home being broadcast for everybody to see hence the reason why it was deleted so quickly as he more than likely wasn't pleased that she tagged the location. Exactly she has made it very clear that they're together by posting about him after they had come back from Portugal and he has also made it very clear that they were together by allowing her on the pitch on the last day of the season. I really don't know why he has been hiding ever since it's just very strange to say the least it's almost as if he doesn't want to acknowledge that he is with her.

Yep, this will be their last time together for a while and it will be interesting to see what happens next 👀

By the way as we are now past 1000 posts I think it's time that we created a new thread.
No worries, I’ll try and do a new thread when I have time 👍🏻 any ideas on a thread name? 😆

Did you notice P’s email has changed, no longer hidden hills and they don’t follow one another anymore? Think it’s safe to say they no longer represent her? 🤔

• Wow
No worries, I’ll try and do a new thread when I have time 👍🏻 any ideas on a thread name? 😆

Did you notice P’s email has changed, no longer hidden hills and they don’t follow one another anymore? Think it’s safe to say they no longer represent her? 🤔
No worries take your time and you thought of this for a thread name which was very good Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!.

I honestly didn't even notice that her email has changed and I wonder what happened between her and hidden hills IMO it must have ended badly for them to unfollow one another plus it can't have happened that long ago as she was still represented by them a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if hidden hills dropped her as it all seems very sudden :unsure:

No worries take your time and you thought of this for a thread name which was very good Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!.

I honestly didn't even notice that her email has changed and I wonder what happened between her and hidden hills IMO it must have ended badly for them to unfollow one another plus it can't have happened that long ago as she was still represented by them a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if hidden hills dropped her as it all seems very sudden :unsure:
It’s only happened within last couple of days. I wonder what happened there? 🤔

Her content these past few weeks has been dire. For an influencer her engagement and content is quite poor. Maybe that’s why?

Reactions: 1
It’s only happened within last couple of days. I wonder what happened there? 🤔

Her content these past few weeks has been dire. For an influencer her engagement and content is quite poor. Maybe that’s why?
Well something has happened very quickly for them to unfollow each other and then for P to remove all trace of them from her Instagram bio.

Tbf I agree with you her content for these past few weeks has been dire as she hasn't uploaded anything to her main page for a month now and when she has uploaded stories they haven't been interesting as they have been about nothing. That's probably one of the main reasons why hidden hills doesn't represent her anymore or perhaps P decided that she didn't want to work with them anymore. Either way it seems very sudden and totally out of the blue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.