Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea! Who’s actually in the running for it?

I see de Zerbi is in Chelsea’s top 4! Wonder if he’d consider bringing Billy back to the Bridge? Still can’t believe they got rid of Poch!
Kieran McKenna is the favourite although it looks like he's off to United, Graham Potter is the second favourite, Russell Martin is the third favourite and Henrik Rydstrom is fourth favourite.

If de Zerbi goes to Chelsea I think he would seriously consider bringing Billy back to the Bridge as it is obvious that he rates him very highly and Billy always spoke highly of him in interviews. I can't believe they got rid of Poch either as they were picking up form and looked decent at the end of the season. I honestly think Chelsea will regret getting rid of him.
---
Kieran McKenna is the favourite although it looks like he's off to United, Graham Potter is the second favourite, Russell Martin is the third favourite and Henrik Rydstrom is fourth favourite.

If de Zerbi goes to Chelsea I think he would seriously consider bringing Billy back to the Bridge as it is obvious that he rates him very highly and Billy always spoke highly of him in interviews. I can't believe they got rid of Poch either as they were picking up form and looked decent at the end of the season. I honestly think Chelsea will regret getting rid of him.
I don't know what I would make of it if Graham Potter went back as I can't see him doing as well as he did in his first spell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Yep, I think Poch did a good job considering all the egos he had to deal with! He would have done better next season I think.

I read McKenna going to United, good manager but is he ready for a big job like that? He’ll either do really well or really bad, no in between. I think Brighton would suit him better.

Wouldn’t be surprised if de zerbi at Chelsea enquired about bringing Billy back. Chelsea were crying out for a player like Billy and he works well in de Zerbi’s team.

Reactions: 2
Yep, I think Poch did a good job considering all the egos he had to deal with! He would have done better next season I think.

I read McKenna going to United, good manager but is he ready for a big job like that? He’ll either do really well or really bad, no in between. I think Brighton would suit him better.

Wouldn’t be surprised if de zerbi at Chelsea enquired about bringing Billy back. Chelsea were crying out for a player like Billy and he works well in de Zerbi’s team.
Exactly I have to give a lot of credit to Poch as he did well in very difficult circumstances as Chelsea have a lot of egos in the squad and he did a good job in dealing with that. I think he would have done a lot better next season as he was just starting to get them playing decent football and then they sack him.

My Uncle is a United fan and even he doesn't think that McKenna is ready for a big job like United as he thinks it is too big of a step up in such a short period of time and that he needs to manage a season in the Premier League first before being touted for the big jobs, plus if he does go to United my Uncle also said that he doesn't think that it will go well as managing Ipswich to then managing United is a completely different task altogether as he will be working with better players. Like you I think McKenna would be better off at Brighton as Brighton it would suit his style of play that he wants whereas at United I don't think this would work. My Uncle would actually prefer Poch to take over as United manager than McKenna.

If De Zerbi does go Chelsea he will definitely ask about bringing Billy back as his style of play is perfect for Billy's game plus you can tell that Billy really enjoyed himself playing in De Zerbi's system last season.

I have no idea! Who’s actually in the running for it?

I see de Zerbi is in Chelsea’s top 4! Wonder if he’d consider bringing Billy back to the Bridge? Still can’t believe they got rid of Poch!
Don't get me started about the Poch situation :mad: owners are nuts! Seems Mckenna is out the running as more likely utd. Seb the current Stuttgart manager is in the mix

At the moment it doesn't even look like Brighton are close to naming a new manager. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Graham Potter goes back.

• Wow
At the moment it doesn't even look like Brighton are close to naming a new manager. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Graham Potter goes back.
If he did that would still work out good for Billy I think.

Can’t wait for all the incoming Scotland content! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

That re-post last night lasted all of 2 mins. Think he meant to post on his private? 🤭

That re-post last night lasted all of 2 mins. Think he meant to post on his private? 🤭
100% it was meant for the private 😆

I agree if Graham went back to Brighton I think it would work out good for Billy anyway because he was the one who wanted him at Brighton in the first place so he must have rated him.

Yep, I can't wait for all the incoming Scotland content either as I prefer it over the England content, plus the Scotland players are far more cuter than some of the England lads.

100% the re-post was definitely meant for his private account hence the reason as to why he quickly deleted it. Speaks volumes though doesn't it?

Looks like Maresca is leading for the Chelsea manager job now going by the tabloids. De zerbi now being touted for United 🙄🤣 the non stop manager merry go round continues!

Can someone please employ Poch, I want him to stay in the PL! 😬

Looks like Maresca is leading for the Chelsea manager job now going by the tabloids. De zerbi now being touted for United 🙄🤣 the non stop manager merry go round continues!

Can someone please employ Poch, I want him to stay in the PL! 😬
Yeah, I think Maresca is going to go Chelsea, I still think McKenna will go United but I am really unsure as to who is going to take the Brighton job. The Managerial Merry-Go-Round continues as Leicester and Ipswich could soon be looking for new managers.

I did think at first that United would employ Poch but I have to be honest that looks pretty unlikely now.

Ooh I go away for a few days and this thread has got so juicy 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would say he has a cute accent but he sounds like my brother in law and he’s a twit so 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if Scotland team have met up yet? 🤔 Nothing about them training or anything? I see England only met up today. Billy in Glasgow today so maybe he did manage to spend a few days down with the family then? 👍🏻

P not been in Scotland by the looks of things and not much talk about her post from the other night either, has there?

Not sure if Scotland team have met up yet? 🤔 Nothing about them training or anything? I see England only met up today. Billy in Glasgow today so maybe he did manage to spend a few days down with the family then? 👍🏻

P not been in Scotland by the looks of things and not much talk about her post from the other night either, has there?
Maybe tomorrow? I was going to ask what post & then I remembered 😆

• Haha

Nope it's been a very quiet couple of days as nothing has happened and I noticed England only met up yesterday as I saw it on social media.

I think P's spent most of her time at home and I don't think her post from the other night has been talked about that much as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

I’ll be honest with you I have felt pretty shook-up from what happened the other day as I'm worried that whatever I say now will be scrutinised. I know I shouldn't worry as this is a gossip site but I just can't help it.

• Sad
Nope it's been a very quiet couple of days as nothing has happened and I noticed England only met up yesterday as I saw it on social media.

I think P's spent most of her time at home and I don't think her post from the other night has been talked about that much as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

I’ll be honest with you I have felt pretty shook-up from what happened the other day as I'm worried that whatever I say now will be scrutinised. I know I shouldn't worry as this is a gossip site but I just can't help it.
That’s understandable & it does feel like on some threads a group chat 😆 forget about the thousands of views. That thread seems to be set up the similar - no face accounts posting there views!
The Mason thread - tumblr used to say not very nice things about certain people to the point they stopped posting 😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.