Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope it's been a very quiet couple of days as nothing has happened and I noticed England only met up yesterday as I saw it on social media.

I think P's spent most of her time at home and I don't think her post from the other night has been talked about that much as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

I’ll be honest with you I have felt pretty shook-up from what happened the other day as I'm worried that whatever I say now will be scrutinised. I know I shouldn't worry as this is a gossip site but I just can't help it.
Aww, sorry you feel like that luvvy 😢

If I’m honest, I do feel a tad self conscious myself knowing all of those lurkers are lurking! 🙈🤣 As poppy said, it does feel like a group chat at times.

But for that Brighton mob, I really don’t give two fucks what they write! We’ve not discussed anything untoward on here whatsoever. Branding me in the same bracket as devil baby Orla is absolutely laughable! 😆 They can feckin do one!🖕They obv don’t know the concept of tattle and haven’t read the whole thread. Anything discussed on here is in the public domain, on socials or inside knowledge. We just add our tuppence worth in as we are fans of Billy and this is a gossip site after all!
---
Anyway, these made me chuckle 🤭

Wtf was he thinking wearing those? 😆

IMG_5619.jpeg
IMG_5618.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww, sorry you feel like that luvvy 😢

If I’m honest, I do feel a tad self conscious myself knowing all of those lurkers are lurking! 🙈🤣 As poppy said, it does feel like a group chat at times.

But for that Brighton mob, I really don’t give two fucks what they write! We’ve not discussed anything untoward on here whatsoever. Branding me in the same bracket as devil baby Orla is absolutely laughable! 😆 They can feckin do one!🖕They obv don’t know the concept of tattle and haven’t read the whole thread. Anything discussed on here is in the public domain, on socials or inside knowledge. We just add our tuppence worth in as we are fans of Billy and this is a gossip site after all!
Don't worry EllaBella10 I'm feeling better than I was at first as I'm slowly coming around from it all I think it was just the shock.

Like you I feel a tad self conscious knowing that 34k people are lurking on this thread and I agree with what Poppy said it does feel like a group chat at times.
---
Anyway, these made me chuckle 🤭

Wtf was he thinking wearing those? 😆
Yeah, the trousers really didn't suit him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Billy’s portrait shots for Euro 2024! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Looking quite tanned after his recent holiday in Portugal 😆

IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5633.jpeg
IMG_5626.jpeg

---
Also who’s the girl in P’s post today, because it ain’t her! She looks nothing like that? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Billy’s portrait shots for Euro 2024! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Looking quite tanned after his recent holiday in Portugal 😆

View attachment 2967476View attachment 2967477View attachment 2967478
---
Also who’s the girl in P’s post today, because it ain’t her! She looks nothing like that? 🤣
He definitely looks tanned and it is obvious that he spent most of his time on the sun lounger.

I've no idea who the girl in her post is but straight away I was like that isn't her as this girl in the picture is a totally different person to P both in appearance and looks. Also I've noticed that she hasn't posted any pictures from her holiday in Portugal.

View attachment 2967476View attachment 2967477View attachment 2967478
---
Did you see John’s pics?! 😆
He definitely looks tanned and it is obvious that he spent most of his time on the sun lounger.

I've no idea who the girl in her post is but straight away I was like that isn't her as this girl in the picture is a totally different person to P both in appearance and looks. Also I've noticed that she hasn't posted any pictures from her holiday in Portugal.
These influencers always do a pic dump 😆
Maybe waiting to post with more traction around the euros?

Did you see John’s pics?! 😆

These influencers always do a pic dump 😆
Maybe waiting to post with more traction around the euros?
Yeah, I seen McGinns omg 🤣😆

I reckon she’ll keep the Portugal holiday posts up her sleeve for nearer or during the Euros. Wonder if she’s managed to get herself a ticket? Not much talk of her post last week, was there?
---

Yep, totally different girl! That is not her 🤣

Yeah surprised no photos yet, not like her not to post unless she’s saving them for now.

I reckon she’ll keep the Portugal holiday posts up her sleeve for nearer or during the Euros. Wonder if she’s managed to get herself a ticket? Not much talk of her post last week, was there?
I wouldn't be surprised if she posts the Portugal holiday pictures the day before the game against Germany. IMO I don't think she has managed to get herself a ticket as she is supposed to be going Thailand in June and I don't think her post was hardly spoken about.
---
Yep, totally different girl! That is not her 🤣

Yeah surprised no photos yet, not like her not to post unless she’s saving them for now.
Yep, that is a totally different girl as it doesn't look like her in the slightest.

I'm surprised by the lack of photos as I thought she would have posted them when they came back but she must be saving them for a little date i.e. the day before the game against Germany.

Last edited:
Not been on here in a while! 🤣 P has been very quiet. Still no Portugal posts? She’s been quiet since the big reveal tbh 🤔

I have a feeling she’ll appear in Scotland for the game tomorrow night so she’s maybe gearing up for that? 😆 If not then something seriously off as they’ve not seen one another for well over a week and Billy will be away for the Euros on Sunday / Monday.

Let’s hope the Finland game is better than the Gibraltar game 🙈 I know players are terrified of getting injured just now before a big tournament, but jeezo! 🙄🤣

Not been on here in a while! 🤣 P has been very quiet. Still no Portugal posts? She’s been quiet since the big reveal tbh 🤔

I have a feeling she’ll appear in Scotland for the game tomorrow night so she’s maybe gearing up for that? 😆 If not then something seriously off as they’ve not seen one another for well over a week and Billy will be away for the Euros on Sunday / Monday.

Let’s hope the Finland game is better than the Gibraltar game 🙈 I know players are terrified of getting injured just now before a big tournament, but jeezo! 🙄🤣
Yep, it feels like ages ago since we were last on here and P has been very quiet indeed as she has only been posting stories and has posted nothing on her account since the 9th of May which is totally unlike her. It's very odd that she hasn't posted anything about Portugal as I thought she would have posted a few pictures but at the moment she hasn't posted anything about the trip and it is noticeable since the big reveal she's just gone very quiet.

Like you I have a feeling that she'll appear in Scotland for the game tomorrow but even if she is gearing up for that I still find it strange that she has been so quiet as usually she can't wait to post about things, however the fact that she hasn't posted anything about her holiday in Portugal still seems very strange to me. If she doesn't go then either 1. She couldn't be bothered for whatever reason or 2. Something is off. She will want to go though IMO as it will be her last chance to see him before he goes off to Germany as I don't think they will see each other for ages as she will be going on holiday and then be travelling around Europe with her friend at some point whilst Billy will be away with Scotland and then go on holiday with his friends.

When I saw you only beat Gibraltar 2-0 my first thought was yeah that can't have been a brilliant game if you only beat them by that score as I fully expected you to beat them 5 or 6 nil. Obviously the players want to protect themselves from getting an injury but at least put the effort in and show that you want to be in the starting 11 against Germany.

Yep, it feels like ages ago since we were last on here and P has been very quiet indeed as she has only been posting stories and has posted nothing on her account since the 9th of May which is totally unlike her. It's very odd that she hasn't posted anything about Portugal as I thought she would have posted a few pictures but at the moment she hasn't posted anything about the trip and it is noticeable since the big reveal she's just gone very quiet.

Like you I have a feeling that she'll appear in Scotland for the game tomorrow but even if she is gearing up for that I still find it strange that she has been so quiet as usually she can't wait to post about things, however the fact that she hasn't posted anything about her holiday in Portugal still seems very strange to me. If she doesn't go then either 1. She couldn't be bothered for whatever reason or 2. Something is off. She will want to go though IMO as it will be her last chance to see him before he goes off to Germany as I don't think they will see each other for ages as she will be going on holiday and then be travelling around Europe with her friend at some point whilst Billy will be away with Scotland and then go on holiday with his friends.

When I saw you only beat Gibraltar 2-0 my first thought was yeah that can't have been a brilliant game if you only beat them by that score as I fully expected you to beat them 5 or 6 nil. Obviously the players want to protect themselves from getting an injury but at least put the effort in and show that you want to be in the starting 11 against Germany.
Yeah she’s been so quiet. The big reveal then nothing? He didn’t re-post on his public 🫢

I’m anticipating a post of the airport or the Hampden pitch tomorrow though 🤣

• Haha
Yeah she’s been so quiet. The big reveal then nothing? He didn’t re-post on his public 🫢

I’m anticipating a post of the airport or the Hampden pitch tomorrow though 🤣
It's definitely strange that she has been so quiet as I thought she would have posted about the holiday to Portugal by now plus the big reveal just looks more with every passing day as she posted it without any warning but since then she hasn't posted anything about him which just strange as you think she would have wanted to post more about her holiday to Portugal with him. Tbf I didn't expect him to re-post it on his public.

Like you I'm anticipating a post of the airport or the Hampden pitch tomorrow as this will be her last chance to see him before he goes off to Germany so she will definitely be at the match IMO. If she isn't then something is off IMO.

I see P's at the game and she is sitting in the Skybox hospitality area. Also I don't know who that person is in the video that she has posted in the selfie before but it doesn't look like her in the slightest.

• Haha
I see P's at the game and it looks like she is sitting in the Skybox. Also I don't know who that person is in the video that she has posted in the selfie before but it doesn't look like her in the slightest.
Knew she’d be at that game and knew she’d be sitting in the posh seats! Wonder who she’s with? The Gilmours don’t normally sit there? If she’s sitting apart from them that won’t look good!

Billy will have the day off tomorrow so maybe they’ll be out in Glasgow tonight. Or he’ll take her down to meet his family and friends?

Yep that post looks nothing like her 🤣 filtered to within an inch of her life!

Knew she’d be at that game and knew she’d be sitting in the posh seats! Wonder who she’s with? The Gilmours don’t normally sit there? If she’s sitting apart from them that won’t look good!

Billy will have the day off tomorrow so maybe they’ll be out in Glasgow tonight. Or he’ll take her down to meet his family and friends?

Yep, we called it that she would be at the game and I also guessed that she would be sitting in the posh seats. I would imagine that she would be with her friends as I don't think she would have gone on her own. If his family are at the match I would imagine that they would be sitting in the stands somewhere and if she is sitting apart from them not only does it not look good it also tells you everything you need to know IMO.

I expect Billy will have the day off tomorrow so they will either spend the day together or he will take her to meet his family and friends if neither happens then it leaves more questions than answers IMO.

Exactly that person in the post is a completely different person to P as it doesn't even look like her.

Reactions: 1

Interesting outfit choice for a footy game 😆

• Haha
Trying to work out if that was an old post? 🤔 If not then it’s not your usual footie attire!
My first thought was I wonder if it's an old post as we know she likes posting photos and videos from months ago, but if it isn't then yep it's definitely not your usual footie attire.

Yep, we called it that she would be at the game and I also guessed that she would be sitting in the posh seats. I would imagine that she would be with her friends as I don't think she would have gone on her own. If his family are at the match I would imagine that they would be sitting in the stands somewhere and if she is sitting apart from them not only does it not look good it also tells you everything you need to know IMO.

I expect Billy will have the day off tomorrow so they will either spend the day together or he will take her to meet his family and friends if neither happens then it leaves more questions than answers IMO.

Exactly that person in the post is a completely different person to P as it doesn't even look like her.
I think Harvey is still away on holiday and his parents will likely be in the stands so not sure who she’s with? 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, enough about her, Billy played great tonight! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think Harvey is still away on holiday and his parents will likely be in the stands so not sure who she’s with? 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, enough about her, Billy played great tonight! 👍🏻
I think she's with her friends although I could be completely wrong as she might have gone by herself 🤷‍♀️

I'm glad to hear that Billy played great tonight, hopefully he starts against Germany and plays really well as it would be good to see him shine on the Euros scene again like he did against England 3 years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.