Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gather Greg, Billie and the kids are staying at the Corinthia hotel in London.I used to work nearby and would often spot A Listers coming in and out. But I have noticed on Insta that it has become a Towie hotspot,!The Wrights were there for Carol,s 60th Sam Faiers and co stayed there and now Billie.Its gone from A Listers to Chavs paradise. How the mighty etc......

Reactions: 11
I gather Greg, Billie and the kids are staying at the Corinthia hotel in London.I used to work nearby and would often spot A Listers coming in and out. But I have noticed on Insta that it has become a Towie hotspot,!The Wrights were there for Carol,s 60th Sam Faiers and co stayed there and now Billie.Its gone from A Listers to Chavs paradise. How the mighty etc......
Lucy Mecklenburgh stayed there for her birthday recently too!

Did anyone else notice today that on Greg’s stories Arthur’s children in need pjs were gifted. Makes me so angry and I genuinely do not understand why celebrities with lots of money need things gifted to them - especially things for sale which raise money for charity!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else notice today that on Greg’s stories Arthur’s children in need pjs were gifted. Makes me so angry and I genuinely do not understand why celebrities with lots of money need things gifted to them - especially things for sale which raise money for charity!!
Yes just seen that. I thought ahh he’s got the same ones as my little boy (that I paid full price for in store). And then I saw the #gifted. It’s a joke.

Reactions: 6
Would it be because she works with George? Still so bad and she didn’t say they were gifted on her stories when she showed him

Reactions: 1
Would it be because she works with George? Still so bad and she didn’t say they were gifted on her stories when she showed him
Yeah I did think it’s probably because she works with George. Just baffled as to why they’d gift charity pjs and why Billie and Greg would accept them, they could have easily paid for them which would have benefited the charity. It just seems like a joke, when other people with far less money are expected to pay for them and donate to their school etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"When your Uncle is an Author". Oh purlease, just stop!!
Move over JK Rowling, here comes Greg Sheppard. Not even in the same league and never will be. 🤦‍♀️
Greg can just about spell his name let alone write a 20 page "book" that he didn't actually write, he just forward his ideas on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cracked me up he gifted one to Charlotte Crosby... who doesn’t have any kids. I guess this is her reading age though so well done Greg for being inclusive x

• Haha
Reactions: 44
He gifted one to Adam frisby from in the style - also no kids lol very odd way of doing things!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the stupid people have to have ghost writers. They have not got the intelligence to write anything themselves.

Famous author my arse! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The film of arfur shuffling his high chair over to the table 🙈 stop treating him like a baby !!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The film of arfur shuffling his high chair over to the table 🙈 stop treating him like a baby !!!!’
That was so ridiculous and also unsafe. If he can physically move a high chair like that then he’s too big for it, what if he does this when unattended and falls?? I do like Billie & Greg but they need to ditch the high chair and put their child’s safety before sales

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but have anybody seen this pair’s stories today? First a hairdresser in doing Nelly’s hair (what happened to lockdown? Finished early has it?) and then Greg FILMING whilst driving and Nelly is in the back??????? Are they having a laugh. Class A knobs.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but have anybody seen this pair’s stories today? First a hairdresser in doing Nelly’s hair (what happened to lockdown? Finished early has it?) and then Greg FILMING whilst driving and Nelly is in the back??????? Are they having a laugh. Class A knobs.
I think it’s actually disgusting that they’ve been allowed to film. What makes these z listers so special anyway??!

Reactions: 2
That’s ridiculous! Is there a way to report them? I have phases when I like this family but then they do stupid things which totally changes my opinion.

Also, can’t believe Arthur is still in a highchair he’ll be 4 in March!

Reactions: 5
Greg wasn’t driving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.