Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too she will shun the shallow life of her family and live in a yurt commune off grid and grow her own veg,and have crystals allover the place,nanny Sue will love visiting her.
Gaynor will despair and urge her to find Jesus

Can I just clarify there’s nothing wrong with spending relative to your earnings because that’s what we all do. We just don’t need to know on public forum dedicated to discussing Billie Faiers that your son has Balenciaga’s “the ones that look like socks” unless your son is in fact Cardi B. Which would be way more impressive than his clothes.
Surely if you had allllll the monies would you not say your son has Balenciaga Speed trainers not ‘the Balenciaga’s that look like socks’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gaynor will despair and urge her to find Jesus

Surely if you had allllll the monies would you not say your son has Balenciaga Speed trainers not ‘the Balenciaga’s that look like socks’ 😂
TBH that is what made me wonder that this ridiculous person was just looking online and lying? Full of shite or what??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were putting it in simple terms for us mere mortals who have no money and wouldn't know about designer gear 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm still freaked out by "Big Paul" he shows so many possessive, controlling traits.
He shows her zero interest on TV but also wants her as far away from her family as possible - why is that 🤔
Something just doesn't add up with him.
Jealous?
Possessive maybe!
Does he even work anymore?
Or does he sit at home crying until Baby Paul gets home?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Your last line rings true. I reckon that’s what he does all day, waiting for little Paul to come home. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My fave bit was when he flipped the table when Billie was excercising 😂😂
This and when Greg dressed up as Spider-Man and almost came off the fence, he was so bad at it. It was actually hilarious. Greg is a serious criminal and does need repercussions but man he seems like a laugh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This and when Greg dressed up as Spider-Man and almost came off the fence, he was so bad at it. It was actually hilarious. Greg is a serious criminal and does need repercussions but man he seems like a laugh lol
Serious criminal?! Do tell ☕

Reactions: 1
I think Minnie’s is owned by an Aunt of Billie’s. But, I have probably seen at most, two people inside the shop on any given day. I have often wondered if these shops are just a front to appease the tax man anyway. Amy Child’s and her nail salon, etc, etc.

Brentwood can survive very well without the TOWIE crew and their retail ventures!
Check out Billie and Minnie’s Boutique on Companies House.....considering how they portray themselves it seems like smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 4
I knew Greg’s sister many moons ago... she was a stuck up brat, she used to walk around like her tit didn’t stink and look down her nose at everyone - true facts.
Must be a personality trait in their circles that binds them together.
What sister? I know one too from school and she is AWFUL. Thought she was better then everybody even in school!! When I see her pop up on the show it infuriates me

What sister? I know one too from school and she is AWFUL. Thought she was better then everybody even in school!! When I see her pop up on the show it infuriates me
I also know his sisters, I’m so intrigued when people say this 🤣 did you go to school in Wimbledon? 👀

Reactions: 2
I also know his sisters, I’m so intrigued when people say this 🤣 did you go to school in Wimbledon? 👀
YES I DID! I believe one sister went to one school, and another to another school. And one sister has the shep surname, and one has a different surname. I went to school with the sister without the shep surname!

YES I DID! I believe one sister went to one school, and another to another school. And one sister has the shep surname, and one has a different surname. I went to school with the sister without the shep surname!
Yeah I know what sister you went school with 🤣

Yeah I know what sister you went school with 🤣
What I don’t understand is, why she doesn’t have the shep surname. I assume different dad, but also if Greg is from Essex why did she go to school in Wimbledon. It confuses me massively.
I can’t stand her. Sorry if she’s your friend 🤣🤣

What I don’t understand is, why she doesn’t have the shep surname. I assume different dad, but also if Greg is from Essex why did she go to school in Wimbledon. It confuses me massively.
Time for some tea spilling please ladies!? 😂

Reactions: 3
Also aren’t the two sisters the same age ?! I’ve never understood how it’s worked 🤣

Time for some tea spilling please ladies!? 😂
I don’t really have any. Just that I went to school with one of Greg’s sisters, she’s always been stuck up thinking she’s better then everybody else. She IS beautiful and always has been but my god she’s always known it. I feel like she’s well suited to the reality tv lifestyle, I’m surprised she’s not in the show more!!

Also aren’t the two sisters the same age ?! I’ve never understood how it’s worked 🤣
Greg and his family lived in Southfields, so that’s why they went school in that area, That’s how I know them. Growing up they all used the same surname or double barrelled it as they have different dads but assuming Greg just used shep now.
And no they aren’t the same age, one is same age as me and the other was a few years younger than me.

Greg and his family lived in Southfields, so that’s why they went school in that area, That’s how I know them. Growing up they all used the same surname or double barrelled it as they have different dads but assuming Greg just used shep now.
And no they aren’t the same age, one is same age as me and the other was a few years younger than me.
Hang on so Greg is not even from Essex 😳😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.