Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably sell her place and pay bills on this one maybe to live there but have nothing like mortgage /rent cost? We own my mums house and she just pays all costs there as we don't have a mortgage on it so maybe its like that
yeah i don't see them making her pay rent. maybe that's why she was a bit defensive on the insta post? feels a bit embarrassed that she's not paying rent and they've given her the house? i wouldn't but i can see why some people might

Reactions: 1
yeah i don't see them making her pay rent. maybe that's why she was a bit defensive on the insta post? feels a bit embarrassed that she's not paying rent and they've given her the house? i wouldn't but i can see why some people might
t.if it is that kind of set up maybe she might feel a bit embarrassed her daughters having to put her up,like feel she cant provide for herself.or she doesnt want people to know as then someone will say o your freeloading etc
I think its lovely that Billie is having her mum there giving her a home hopefully for life and stability

Reactions: 5
Yeah makes sense though if there’s no mortgage on the house and Billie wants to do something nice for her mum and doesn’t need the money, she just pays bills and everyone’s probably happy. It’ll be a nice investment for the kids when they’re older and Sue can cash in on her flat and live off that money

Reactions: 8
.... Bet the neighbours are gutted though 🤣
"mums on the loose" forever more! !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah makes sense though if there’s no mortgage on the house and Billie wants to do something nice for her mum and doesn’t need the money, she just pays bills and everyone’s probably happy. It’ll be a nice investment for the kids when they’re older and Sue can cash in on her flat and live off that money
I think this is probably the case and good for them! How lovely to keep the kids first family home too with all the memories.

I think maybe the mortgage is paid off or barely much left so sue will contribute little towards it. Or maybe they would charge her rent but significantly less than they would ask a normal tenant but they know she will take care of the place so happy to rent it out to her for significantly less rather than taking the risk with bad tenants

Reactions: 4
It’s a nice idea, if I was financially comfortable I’d do the same for my Mum. I’m sure lots of people would. This again highlights the differences between Sam and Billie

Reactions: 27
I think this is probably the case and good for them! How lovely to keep the kids first family home too with all the memories.

I think maybe the mortgage is paid off or barely much left so sue will contribute little towards it. Or maybe they would charge her rent but significantly less than they would ask a normal tenant but they know she will take care of the place so happy to rent it out to her for significantly less rather than taking the risk with bad tenants
It’s super kind of them

Reactions: 4
It’s a nice idea, if I was financially comfortable I’d do the same for my Mum. I’m sure lots of people would. This again highlights the differences between Sam and Billie
Maybe that's why sue was 'defensive' on insta saying something like they do so much for people and no one realises or something. Because Sam seems to get the nice comments and praise eg giving to a food bank and she's a saint but Sue knows Sam does it for the show and she knows Billie is caring off camera kind of thing.

If I had to pick S or B to be my sister I'd pick B. S only seems to care about her little family of 4 but B seems close to her little family, her family, her inlaws and her friends. And she seems to be nicer, S always seems a bit... sneery? Standoffish? I can't quite describe it. I know she's been through some horrible things but she has the resources to get help for those to help her move past it but instead she clings to big baby Paul and the hopes of a proposal and distances herself from her family and friends. I don't think S and B are as close and I think B is upset by it and so is Sue.

Reactions: 18
Sam must be so pissed Billie owns two houses and she can’t even get one yet she’s the more successful.... in her eyes obv
Because Billie is down to earth and never thought she was above and better and more relatable

Reactions: 18
Sam bought Billie a helicopter ride for her 30th which she KNEW she would hate. That says everything about Sam.

Billie actually handled the situation with grace. If my sister purposely bought me a gift knowing I’d hate it I wouldn’t be so graceful.

Either Sam is painfully jealous of Billie and wanted to upset her under the guise of buying an expensive gift or she just thought it would be good content for their show. Either way, that speaks volumes about Sam.

Reactions: 36
Sam bought Billie a helicopter ride for her 30th which she KNEW she would hate. That says everything about Sam.

Billie actually handled the situation with grace. If my sister purposely bought me a gift knowing I’d hate it I wouldn’t be so graceful.

Either Sam is painfully jealous of Billie and wanted to upset her under the guise of buying an expensive gift or she just thought it would be good content for their show. Either way, that speaks volumes about Sam.
It’s obvious she is. Sam was the main character on towie Billie was an extra. Mummy diaries was just Sam’s until they realised people preferred Billie so they made it aboit both of them. Billie is much more likeable and relatable I prefer watching her

Reactions: 27

I thought it was a cruel thing to do,I would'nt react well if someone bought me a tarantula for my birthday

Reactions: 9

Sam probably got the helicopter 🚁 ride as a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cynical view here, maybe Sue's flat is rented and they've said she can move into their house and pay a lesser rent than she's paying now

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:
Billie and Greg trying hard to be posh, building a sponsored mansion and writing a book for dosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long do we have to wait until a new thread is created?
When its at 1k messages you can create a new one and @admin in current one to close it.anyone above "member" can create one if you go into relevant section top right is a option to create new thread,thread title link to old thread and write a catch up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.