Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he’s not 😂😂
Ffs Greg from Southfields. Always thought he was from Essex. Now you say about the double barrelled surname, I do remember the other sister used to go by that. The one I went to school with didn’t have shep in her name at all (at school) so I’ve always wondered how their family dynamic worked. Not that it’s any of my business, just nosey 🤣

Reactions: 3
I knew the one that used the surname but it was double barrelled. She was ‘that’ girl, continually showing off and she had two little minions that would follow her around giving out the evils whilst she walked in front like a queen or something 🤣 looking back it was so pathetic, I can clearly remember her smug face and then laughing about it.
I remember a while ago they all went away maybe for billies birthday and their pictures were in the daily fail. The one I knew was torn apart in the comments for her ridiculously tit outfit and a small part of me really enjoyed reading those comments 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone clarify why someone said Greg is a criminal please 😂
Because him and his family are ticket touts. Unsure of the drug dealer claims though. I know lots of people that know him and have never heard that

Q Do you think Sam will buy followers so that she’s always got more than Billie ? Just intrigued what will incur over the next few weeks/months. Billie is likeable & with the Dancing on Ice, this is going to raise her profile - this going to cost Sam a fortune ?
it’s just a thought ....

(👀 watching the stats now)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why take the kids to somewhere as posh as The Savoy hotel with little Arthur chops who will sit there and say the word "bollocks".
Just take them to Maccy D's for a big mac and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe Greg’s from Southfields I’m the next estate to that. Wonder if my dad and his friends know anything about him 😂

• Haha
Why take the kids to somewhere as posh as The Savoy hotel with little Arthur chops who will sit there and say the word "bollocks".
I'd laugh if nelly had one of her epic tantrums, that would ruin an expensive experience for the other diners

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tv content that’s why sams gone to painshill today 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.