Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a beautiful room and actually pretty kid like unlike a lot of celebs! Samanfa you’re drifting further and further apart from your actual fam!!!! And you make Rosie sleep in what looks like a room at an Ibis hotel!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just went on her Instagram not just seeing pics on my explore page.the tree 😄I know outside they have done by professionals but the tree inside with mish mash and the angel nellys fine is sweet and how Xmas should be family oriented

Reactions: 6
I felt quite sorry for Sue last night, something about the post read vulnerable to me.

Reactions: 3
I just went on her Instagram not just seeing pics on my explore page.the tree 😄I know outside they have done by professionals but the tree inside with mish mash and the angel nellys fine is sweet and how Xmas should be family oriented
Couldn't agree more, trees look lovely coloured coordinated but that tree with Nellie's paper angel on top is what Christmas is all about.

Reactions: 6
Sue is going to be living in their old house and she's keeping the kids rooms how they are for sleepovers, she commented it on the photos to someone.
That would make more sense. They had the house on the market for months at around £700,000 and obviously no takers. It is in a nice road.

That would make more sense. They had the house on the market for months at around £700,000 and obviously no takers. It is in a nice road.
They might be keeping it as an investment, maybe sell it when they retire or the kids go to uni/need houses, and Sue living in it cos they don't want to rent it out.

They might be keeping it as an investment, maybe sell it when they retire or the kids go to uni/need houses, and Sue living in it cos they don't want to rent it out.
Very clever! She can then sell her place and use the money as income in retirement too

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Sax man played a few tunes when they unveiled Nelly's new room 🤔😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Billie and Sue seem so much closer than Sam does with her mum and not just because of the distance

Reactions: 19
Sam must be so pissed Billie owns two houses and she can’t even get one yet she’s the more successful.... in her eyes obv

Reactions: 19
Do you think Billie will just give sue that house without asking for money then? And sue can sell the current flat. They definitely seem closer than sue and sam

Reactions: 2
Do you think Billie will just give sue that house without asking for money then? And sue can sell the current flat. They definitely seem closer than sue and sam
Probably sell her place and pay bills on this one maybe to live there but have nothing like mortgage /rent cost? We own my mums house and she just pays all costs there as we don't have a mortgage on it so maybe its like that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.