Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of Ads Greg is doing on his stories and not declaring it. He's either amateur at this game or just plain stupid....or both 🙈

Reactions: 5
0BFE041C-F772-4D96-BFBC-51DADA96294C.jpeg

What on Earth is that?? How do they even get through the door 😂 they really don’t get the concept of less is more but when it’s free it doesn’t matter I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Do they not consider the safety aspect of this? All these celebs that have these over the top outdoor decorations, then add a photo to insta just make it easy for people to find their houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From what I recall it was just the splashback thingy and extractor fan that got 'damaged they way this article is written its like the whole house was up in flames and the kids had to be rescued thru a small window upstairs by fire fighters. They make Grenfell tower fire look minor. Fuckin hate these influencer idiots

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every UK second rate celebrity operates about 1-2 years behind the Kardashian’s. That’s their thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From what I recall it was just the splashback thingy and extractor fan that got 'damaged they way this article is written its like the whole house was up in flames and the kids had to be rescued thru a small window upstairs by fire fighters. They make Grenfell tower fire look minor. Fuckin hate these influencer idiots
The kitchen man was at their house helping them pick new cupboard doors because of the fire; all whilst standing in the kitchen that looked perfectly fine with no fire damage at all 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The kitchen man was at their house helping them pick new cupboard doors because of the fire; all whilst standing in the kitchen that looked perfectly fine with no fire damage at all 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I know its a fuckin joke. Probably gifted too.. then they get a kitchen almost same as the burnt one

Reactions: 3
View attachment 328651
What on Earth is that?? How do they even get through the door 😂 they really don’t get the concept of less is more but when it’s free it doesn’t matter I guess 🤷‍♀️
I hope someone comes along and pinches their baubles. 🤣

Do they not consider the safety aspect of this? All these celebs that have these over the top outdoor decorations, then add a photo to insta just make it easy for people to find their houses.
I know exactly the street where Billy and Greg live.

Reactions: 3
Ah so Sue is moving into the house once Billie and co move out.
How lovely.
I know they all have their faults but I really do think Sue is lovely and she adores her grandchildren which is so nice to see.
I was so close to my Nan and we had the best relationship, you can see it with Sue and Nellie and it’s heartwarming.

Reactions: 23
Ah so Sue is moving into the house once Billie and co move out.
How lovely.
I know they all have their faults but I really do think Sue is lovely and she adores her grandchildren which is so nice to see.
I was so close to my Nan and we had the best relationship, you can see it with Sue and Nellie and it’s heartwarming.
Where did u see that? That’s so sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.