Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this is allowed as these two definitely need their own thread!

Can't stand either of them and don't get me started on the kids...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think that wedding went to her head. I liked them until the series after and they seemed to be as desperate as Sam. Especially with that greatest show party for nelly, and then Greg saying she'd set the barr for the other parents in school for kids parties 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Nelly is a horror! So precocious - gonna be a nightmare that one and it’s all of their own making 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I really like these pair. Mummy Diaries is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine.
Greg makes me laugh.

Reactions: 45
I’d like to know what she sees in him, he’s got a face like a whippet chewing a wasp

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bit gutted they were refused planning permission for the house, especially after Billie put a begging post out for "collabs" would have been more interesting than Nelly's tantrums ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Billie is just less irritating than Sam 😆I actually feel sorry for Nelly she’s encouraged to behave like a brat for the cameras and she plays up to it, not her fault just bad parenting.

Reactions: 22
Are they not moving now they didn’t get planning permission as they’ve just ripped out their current kitchen?

Reactions: 4
But they bought the house they were renovating? So need to move into it unless they sell it now. Maybe they're doing the current kitchen to increase the selling price of their current property? A bloody nightmare not getting planning when it cost 1.4 million!

Reactions: 4
But they bought the house they were renovating? So need to move into it unless they sell it now. Maybe they're doing the current kitchen to increase the selling price of their current property? A bloody nightmare not getting planning when it cost 1.4 million!
No but they bought it without planning permission so won’t have had an inflated value

so wasteful to have a new kitchen, would have made much a better story for Billie to donate it to a family that needed it

Reactions: 9
The new kitchen could add a little more value to their house or make it more appealing to buyers.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t mind them till a couple of week ago Greg posted a picture of the kids and someone commented about them playing on play equipment outside which they shouldn’t be during lockdown and not setting a good example. Greg replied something sarcastic and just laughing basically. Put me right off him when they know it’s not allowed and so many kids want to play but their parents rightly so are sticking to the lockdown rules. Annoys me because all his ‘fans’ then started on this poor woman telling her to get a life etc when he’s the one in the wrong!!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.