Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her kids go to private school now? if not surely they should be back at school by now? It’s ridiculous the amount of holidays they have that go into term time.
Still laughable that she not got the balls to switch her comments on but still can’t help herself by doing endless stories showing off their trip. Way to be humble Billie 🙄
I won’t of course say the school name doesn’t seem like a good idea (although due to the uniform and their mother and father pushing them in front of millions on the TV it’s easy to find) however it is a state school and they go back tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
I won’t of course say the school name doesn’t seem like a good idea (although due to the uniform and their mother and father pushing them in front of millions on the TV it’s easy to find) however it is a state school and they go back tomorrow.
Thank you 😊 I didn’t think they’d pay for private somehow.

Reactions: 1
I think schools should stop issuing fines and force kids to come in for Saturday / half term school to catchup. Fines mean nothing if you save money on the trip, but having to drop your kid off on Saturday and have them miss out on Saturday activities would be a ball ache. Anyone who missed the extra school would be suspended

Considering how competitive school places are at good schools, it's not fair for your kids to not attend when another child would be able to have 100% attendance. Billie and Greg are hardly the brains of Britain so nelly and Arthur need as much help as they can get

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont think the teachers would want to work saturdays and half terms though and they can’t afford to pay them. Plus im sure having kids in school at the weekend or half term would suit some parents that actually work. Probably better to up the fine or kick them out of the school entirely if they use the fine option more than once in say 2 years.

Reactions: 5
I think they're very unhappy at home living a"normal" life...and the next holiday won't be until Easter, so that's probably why they're stretching it out.

I think they're very unhappy at home living a"normal" life...and the next holiday won't be until Easter, so that's probably why they're stretching it out.
I bet they’ll go away in February half term 😂. They never seem to be home for any school holidays.

Reactions: 8
Those kids are so spolit that they're going to be insufferable as teenagers and adults

Reactions: 16
I dont think the teachers would want to work saturdays and half terms though and they can’t afford to pay them. Plus im sure having kids in school at the weekend or half term would suit some parents that actually work. Probably better to up the fine or kick them out of the school entirely if they use the fine option more than once in say 2 years.
Yes its not fair to expect teachers to work extra on Saturdays as well its up to the parents to ensure that their kids don't miss too much schooling.
---
Do her kids go to private school now? if not surely they should be back at school by now? It’s ridiculous the amount of holidays they have that go into
I thought they went to a Church School?
---
And have no work ethic.

Nelly will need to get herself a footballer, but I can't see her going to be a miss world lookalike.
She will be on every reality show under the sun, plus they already pushed and shoved her into "designing" her own line of clothes like Billay people like this along with the Wrights will make money out of gullible people who buy their trash and believe they are serious "influencers".
---
And have no work ethic.

Nelly will need to get herself a footballer, but I can't see her going to be a miss world lookalike.
She will be on every reality show under the sun, plus they already pushed and shoved her into "designing" her own line of clothes like Billay people like this along with the Wrights will make money out of gullible people who buy their trash and believe they are serious "influencers".

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes its not fair to expect teachers to work extra on Saturdays as well its up to the parents to ensure that their kids don't miss too much schooling.
---

I thought they went to a Church School?
---

---

It is a church school

In the article it says, Gregory works in finance as a broker. hahaha.......
and in his spare time he is an author.....on the other hand Billay was destined to be a lawyer but she left school as she was jelus that Manfa was working and had more money than her innit. So her alternative "career" is farting around swimming pools half naked.

• Haha