Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf they literally can’t last a day without Suzy. Like they cannot cope at all and she seems to be the only one that can get a handle on everything and mediate between her and Greg. I’d take her everywhere with me if I was them because otherwise they wouldn’t get to the bloody airport let alone survive a full day.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched their series properly since Sam left but I liked Sue’s relationship with Arthur. They seemed to have a lovely bond and he was calm around her

Reactions: 5
Cling on and doormat all rolled into one
Someone on here said awhile ago that she reckoned Suzay was seeing a married man. It wouldn't surprise me if this was true. So I suppose looking after the kids is her way of coping when he is busy with his wife. The mistress is always second fiddle.

Reactions: 4
I’d be really interested to know whether they pay for all these people to come on holiday with them all the time. Surely only the very wealthy can afford multiple holidays to the Maldives each year

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’d pay for them to take Greg’s sister and family along would they? They don’t really feature in the show

Reactions: 1
You reckon they give them a freebie for all their family to go along as well? I don’t see other influencers taking along lots of people with them whenever they go away.

Reactions: 1
In the latest family diaries I thought she is starting to resemble Katie Price, especially round her mouth area

Reactions: 8
She’s had nose filler and that’s made her look strange, along with the frozen face

Reactions: 2