Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chatty don’t care - he knows the gravy train will come to an end soon, meantime if can make a few quid out of it then good luck to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m sat here watching it and think why am I doing this to myself 🤣 It’s awful! All these stupid storylines

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its bound to end soon it just reeks of desperation it would be interesting to go back to the family in 2 or 3 years to see what they actually did when the series ended. Billay's modelling "career" and clothes for ASDA would fade rapidly and her and Greg and probably Suz would have to find proper jobs, after all Billay was going to be a lawyer at one point,:rolleyes:would they have to downsize and sell their "mansion" and move in with Suzy to their old house.

I hope her kids clothes don’t go because I love them, my kids wardrobes are full of them sorry they’re unreal 🤣🫣 Her and her family are gobshites though don’t know how the shows still going

Reactions: 8
They are seriously scraping the barrel for content on this series - Billie going for an eye test! Yawn!

Reactions: 5
They are seriously scraping the barrel for content on this series - Billie going for an eye test! Yawn!
It’s hilarious, she’s making out she is going blind or something - when her eyesight is just deteriorating like anyone else her age 🤷🏻‍♀️ anything for a story line lol

• Haha
These people are shameless and would say anything for content and airtime. Fancy Chatty being okay with being depicted as an alcoholic for a tv show. There isn't a show really, it's just a brazen family going on freebie / gifted holidays and receiving grifted items. And some forced kiddie photoshoots.
Well Chatty's been in prison for doing far worse things so posing as an alcoholic and getting paid for it is easy peasy.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen Billie quick fire questions for abbot Lyon i’m sorry but why is she behaving like she’s Kim Kardashian? 🤣
She seems to have got a bit of a snotty attitude since she has got the new house

Reactions: 16
Greg’s birthday presents - bloody hell - Nellie’s comment - “your Prada wash bag was minging’
Actually, we just didn’t need to see those - LV suitcase and wash bag best part of £4.5K.

This is a series too far.

Reactions: 26
I find the gifting all so weird - somebody commented on a light fitting they have in their house which was gifted and it costs £4k…. I’m not being rude but I can’t imagine anyone with £4k to spend on a light fitting for their home ‘office’ would be following Billie for interior tips.
The majority of her following not have the finances to buy such an expensive light & I don’t understand why a company would think gifting her that will give them a ROI 🫣

Reactions: 13
I always get the feeling that Billie and Sam are very complacent where their lives are now and with the conveyor belt of brand deals magazine deals and TV deals. Don’t think they have thought of the Gravy Train ever ending like one day it will stop
look at Katie Price I would say she was a lot more famous than Billie and Sam put together back in the day and she lost it all
---
Katie Price was like this with a never-ending conveyor about of reality TV but at least hers was a bit intesressting back in the day. It was all unmissable You didn’t know what was going to happen from each episode. All this is quite mundane every day stuff that they’re trying to sell as entertainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.