Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soho House is a major social climb for Sam, has she swapped her chavvy outfits for green wellies and Barbour Jackets ?

Reactions: 4
Nellie and Arthur are so badly behaved I can’t even watch
They have great money making potential which is untapped to be the child stars of a horror movie in the style of The Omen. Surprised Greg and Billay can't see this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it the same place where Ferne went for Sunday lunch not long ago? someone mentioned it on her thread I think

Reactions: 3
16 nights in the Maldives I can’t imagine how much that must’ve cost 😳

Reactions: 6
Cocaine & Fags won’t fit in with super healthy Sam’s narrative of being near any nasties!!

Reactions: 2
Just been catching up on The Family Diaries (don't judge, on mat leave so nothing else to watch 😬) and noticed when they were in Abu Dhabi that they have Margot in the pool with just a costume on. I'm a first time mum so don't really have a clue about this stuff but don't you put them in a swim nappy? Wouldn't be happy going in the pool after them if the baby is just pissing in the pool

Reactions: 2
Just been catching up on The Family Diaries (don't judge, on mat leave so nothing else to watch 😬) and noticed when they were in Abu Dhabi that they have Margot in the pool with just a costume on. I'm a first time mum so don't really have a clue about this stuff but don't you put them in a swim nappy? Wouldn't be happy going in the pool after them if the baby is just pissing in the pool
A swim nappy does not hold wee, I learnt this the hard way when all I had was a swim nappy on me and changed my son and he weed everywhere 😂😂 it’s only to hold poo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You get special swim pants they are very discreet splash about makes them I think? Also I didn’t know this when my kids were wee but swimming nappies are washable?! Top tip 😂

Reactions: 1