Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god - what is their podcast 🙈🙈 I listened due to having a long drive and was desperate. It’s awful - they both sound like they really don’t want to be doing it and all they do is moan about their kids and life. Surely Sam would have taken advice from Luisa who has a really popular podcast.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s turned her comments off on every holiday post. Why even post at all?! Oh yeah, to show off. She can’t take any criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So sorry to just jump in like this, but can someone tell me why she’s turned the comments off on her account / the comments have been turned off on the family diaries instagram too, what happened?

So sorry to just jump in like this, but can someone tell me why she’s turned the comments off on her account / the comments have been turned off on the family diaries instagram too, what happened?
Basically she didn’t like the criticism that people were giving her for flaunting yet another holiday. So instead of not continually posting about it and rubbing it in peoples faces, she just turned the comments off instead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Pic of her on the gram in a bikini, I thought at first it was Suzy as she is deffo morphing into her.

Reactions: 9
Slightly late watching all of the recent episodes but my god nellie has become such a spoilt brat, ironically it's Arthur who seems to be maturing at a normal rate whereas Nellie is not exactly a little child anymore yet is so happy to act vindictive and spiteful on camera towards Arthur! If I was Billie and Greg I would be keeping an eye on that as the girl smugly laughs every time she winds up or hits Arthur, disturbing behaviour for a child who should now know better!

Reactions: 16
She really doesn't seem like a nice kid does she. I guess that's what happens when your parents are more interested in material things than parenting.

Reactions: 15
Her manager couldn’t even be arsed to wish her a happy birthday on her birthday 🤣 says it all really

Reactions: 1