Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sunken eyes and fake white horse's teeth are a terrible look. And she bears no relation to how she looked when she first appeared on TOWIE. Her kids must be so confused when they watch old footage of her or see her in family photos.

Reactions: 11
Nah Suzy looks better than Billaaay I don’t think they have taken her this time haven’t seen any pics with her in them

Reactions: 5
So she turns the comments off her grid posts because she thinks she’s above people criticising her flaunting yet another holiday but still keeps posting countless stories from there, almost deliberately to try and rub peoples faces in it 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does realise these people are the ones that help fund her lifestyle? 1,000 followers dropped in 4 days. If that doesn’t tell her something nothing will 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I unfollowed her weeks ago as the bragging got far too much, she’s way out of touch with reality, and like others have mentioned she never acknowledges comments or anything as she clearly thinks she’s above all her followers that got her to where she is the ungrateful cow and sadly nelly is morphing into her more with each day! let’s hope they get some torrential rain and thunderstorms in the Maldives 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do her kids go to private school now? if not surely they should be back at school by now? It’s ridiculous the amount of holidays they have that go into term time.
Still laughable that she not got the balls to switch her comments on but still can’t help herself by doing endless stories showing off their trip. Way to be humble Billie 🙄

Reactions: 13
They do seem to have been away for ages - I’m in Scotland and all our schools go back tomorrow, private school just stops earlier (before Christmas). I think she is posting snippets cos it’s a gifted trip like Solomon but then she will do a proper post once she is back 🙄
Thing is - I don’t understand the benefit for the travel companies cos majority of their followers will never be able to go to these places, so the return on investment must be absolute minimal!

Reactions: 15
Some of the state schools in Essex went back the end of last week, whereas the private ones seem to be going back Wed/Thurs of this week, that’s why I wondered if they were now at private school. I refuse to give them viewing figures on their program so didn’t know if the kids schooling had been mentioned ie a change of schools or wearing a different uniform?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They go to private school but if they didn’t they just be paying the fine all the zlebs and influencers seem to be paying these days to get a few extra weeks off

They go to private school but if they didn’t they just be paying the fine all the zlebs and influencers seem to be paying these days to get a few extra weeks off
I didn’t think it was private - more like a church school or something like that with a posh uniform?

Reactions: 9
I didn’t think it was private - more like a church school or something like that with a posh uniform?
That’s why I asked if they’d changed schools because they definitely weren’t at private school when I actually used to bother to watch the family diaries

Reactions: 2
Some of the state schools in Essex went back the end of last week, whereas the private ones seem to be going back Wed/Thurs of this week, that’s why I wondered if they were now at private school. I refuse to give them viewing figures on their program so didn’t know if the kids schooling had been mentioned ie a change of schools or wearing a different uniform?
My son is at a state primary school in East London/Essex borders and he only goes back tomorrow. Which to me is a long Christmas holiday (broke up on 20th Dec), especially as I went back to work on 2nd Jan!

From what I recall when I used to watch this, it's a state / church of England school that Billie's kids go to. I'm guessing she liked that the uniform had a hat/beret as it gives the impression of a private / independent school.

Reactions: 5
I should’ve said “think” i assumed they did because of the silly hats and blazers. It’s definitely the trend now to just pay fines and have lots of extra holidays that us mere mortals cant afford though

My son is at a state primary school in East London/Essex borders and he only goes back tomorrow. Which to me is a long Christmas holiday (broke up on 20th Dec), especially as I went back to work on 2nd Jan!

From what I recall when I used to watch this, it's a state / church of England school that Billie's kids go to. I'm guessing she liked that the uniform had a hat/beret as it gives the impression of a private / independent school.
My friends son goes to school in Chelmsford and he went back last Thursday but another friend from Basildon her son goes back tomorrow. Both state primary schools. The fact that the Shepherds are still on holiday, well going by her insta stories, those kids definitely won’t be at school tomorrow and that’s why I wondered if they’d gone private now cos they go back later this week. By the sounds of it, they haven’t changed schools though so obviously paying the fines again because another holiday is more important than their kids education 😡
I would have been surprised if they’d gone private as that’s something they’d have to pay for themselves and their whole life seems to be one big freebie 🙄

Reactions: 6
Could it be that she’s posting holiday content now she’s back home and smaller chance of having burglar Bill round choring?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.