Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nellie is a horrible child. It doesn’t surprise me in the least she thought it was OK to punch her poor pony. Her parents are utter morons and she’s never been set any boundaries. She has no idea how to behave appropriately.

She’s looked like a little old man since the day she was born. How on earth they think she’s some sort of child model material is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

clmay

Equality? She’s had 3 babies! It’s not just 3 births but the pregnancies and the months post partum that are so rough on your body. He should man up the absolute pu$$y

• Heart
Reactions: 39

littleladyv

90 mins of leaving a small baby crying 😵💫
only for them to go on holiday several times and not use the techniques or are they going to stay in on their numerous holidays every night? imagine moaning about your newborn not sleeping when you've not got a full time job, 2 of you at home plus the nan's dropping in and numerous other people who help. imagine moaning you're tired whilst having god knows how many trips abroad/holidays ... whilst people in real life work long hours, never go on holiday don't have help from family. they really are self absorbed

• Sad
Reactions: 36

littleladyv

This latest episode those kids are so rude and disrespectful, why do companies do photoshoots with them when the kids cannot behave and are enabled to be horrible in front of others? The parents sitting getting glammed showing the kids they can get people do to do anything and they call it work! They need to start disciplining those kids because that behaviour in front of others is appalling
---
They have no self awareness, the 3 of them are staying in a luxury hotel, glammed up and she’s waited on a courier to bring 1 dress……. For a charity do asking People to donate money for a good cause, how about they think about how much they’ve spent attending that event and moaned about a courier being late. Unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

Loveallthegossip

Unpopular opinion, I don’t think Nelly’s behaviour is to outrageous I think her behaviour is indicative of a child, that’s slightly been given too much materialism and listens to too much adult conversation. Billie and Greg are not from substantial wealth, so they’ve gave everything to their children. So obviously they have overindulged them. If I was in the same situation, I would probably do the same because it’s like giving your children what you never had.
Nelly reminds me of my niece, very sassy full of attitude and listens to the grown ups but her mum has overindulge her mum and dad are well off so suppose it the some outcome
My husband and I give my children everything we never had. They get absolutely anything they want as we are lucky to be able to afford that now after working really hard. None of us had anything growing up. However my children have manners, they understand walking to a shop they may not get what they want because we still have rules. We will treat them when we feel appropriate like when they have been good, when they do well at school, when they are kind, tantrums mean they do not get something. They have been taught they are very very lucky. Nelly is spoil, no manners. I don't think they ever discipline her I think they can't be bothered. Giving them too much does not take away she is a spoilt brat with no respect for people or her parents.

Reactions: 35

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I can't stand Nelly. She's a proper little madam isn't she? The teenage years are going to be delightful for Billie having to put up with an even worse entitled, spoilt and bratty attitude

Reactions: 34

PinkFigs

VIP Member
It’s clear even at 8/9 years old that Nelly is a nasty piece of work. I bet she is a ringleader at school and one of those kids who decides who can/can’t play with them that day.

Reactions: 34

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Anyone else get pissed off with Sam constantly trying to ask us all for money for donations. Hun you spend 10k on a weeks holiday, fuck off and use your own money to save those children!!!!

Reactions: 33

xxDimplesxx

I’m in the middle of watching it now! Not one of them asked if the equidry people were ok after they’d broken down. It was all about Nelly safe and snug in her warm home not about people potentially in danger at the side of a motorway. No empathy at all. Selfish, smug, uncaring, money grabbing, vain bunch of waste of spaces.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Swx

Chatty Member
I don’t have kids and assume I’ll be in the minority with this opinion, but…. I think it’s nice Sue goes away with them 🙈 I don’t think she does too bad, getting free trips around the world and spending time with her grandkids! I’d love to be able to take my mum to all those places! I’ve not watched the Maldives one yet, the one I’ve watched they’re just back from Abu Dhabi, then Greg was wanting to go to Amsterdam, she’s bought him a trip to St Tropez and then they’re in the Maldives 🤯 must be nice 😂 those kids are going to grow up so demanding with the lifestyle they’ve had from a young age!

Reactions: 32

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Christ but those Faiers women have some malfunctioning gene when it comes to picking men.

Sue and half man half potato Chatty
Billie and Gormless Greg
Sam and the Mum Snogging Sulker

Sam's bloke is by far the worst, but neither of the other two had/have anything to brag about! Sort it ahhhhhhht, ladies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Eirawen

VIP Member
The eldest child is a spoilt, full of herself young madam!

As far as no sleep? Boo fucking hoo…no one had a gun to her head forcing her to have another entitled sprog!

She just needs to shut the hell up!
Nellay will end up on every reality TV show known to man, I when I look into my crystal ball I can see Arfur eating porridge behind bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nolovelost3

She gets more and more unlikeable. The way she walks around with her nose stuck in the air as if she’s above everyone. Narcissistic or what! The quicker they cancel her borefest of a show the better. Who even watches it!

littleladyv

I have just watched this and she is a brat, and her parents enabled her and told her she was amazing! No she wasn’t she was rude in front of strangers. She should not be told she is amazing she should be told that her behaviour is unacceptable. I would be furious if my child tried to show me up in front of others and acted like that.