Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone mentioned in the last thread it is very creepy the way Greg makes innuendoes about his Mother in Law, quite embarrassing. I think he would if he had the chance..... can't see her betraying Billay though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just started watching this series of their show and can’t believe how she treated Arthur once Margot was born. If she was that nasty on camera, I hate to think what she’s like when the cameras aren’t rolling 🙄
She has real mean girl vibes now and like her sister has totally fallen into the trap of believing her own hype. What is it about the ex Towie cast members that think they are so far above the show now. Let’s be honest the show started in the gutter and it’s never left it.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just started watching this series of their show and can’t believe how she treated Arthur once Margot was born. If she was that nasty on camera, I hate to think what she’s like when the cameras aren’t rolling 🙄
She has real mean girl vibes now and like her sister has totally fallen into the trap of believing her own hype. What is it about the ex Towie cast members that think they are so far above the show now. Let’s be honest the show started in the gutter and it’s never left it.
I think they are both mean and rough they hang around with Ferne so they all have a nasty streak which they used to sugarcoat. WIth Arfur though he was smothering the baby and planting big sloppy kisses on her he was almost passive aggressive around her. Trouble is when he has been badly behaved in the past they just laugh it off but this time Billie was concerned about the baby and kept having to have a go at him but he wasn't listening as he is not used to discipline or good parenting.

Reactions: 23
Her constant eye rolling is ridiculous. Its like he absolutely disgusts her.
Hasn’t she just had a trip away too (altho i know it was filmed a couple of months ago)

Reactions: 6
Her constant eye rolling is ridiculous. Its like he absolutely disgusts her.
Hasn’t she just had a trip away too (altho i know it was filmed a couple of months ago)
I think she would have been quite happy without Greg around but she was making a huge point about his Amsterdam break being booked before he told her. In theory I agree with her and blokes shouldn't assume that they can do what they want when they have a wife/partner and kids but in her case her mother does a huge amount of child minding and she gets her laundry done, she is hardly your average harrassed housewife having to work hard to pay bills and keep a home in order.

Reactions: 11
Greg is acting like she trapped him into having a third kid and he's getting back at her by behaving in a feckless/reckless manner..

Reactions: 11
I think she would have been quite happy without Greg around but she was making a huge point about his Amsterdam break being booked before he told her. In theory I agree with her and blokes shouldn't assume that they can do what they want when they have a wife/partner and kids but in her case her mother does a huge amount of child minding and she gets her laundry done, she is hardly your average harrassed housewife having to work hard to pay bills and keep a home in order.
Yeah i agree with all of that. He shouldn’t assume and should have properly asked. But again yes… she is hardly left on her own with the 3 of them. Probably has a cleaner etc. Her mum is on hand. Let Greg go and have a couple of days away and get him out of your hair.
Also i kept thinking Greg’s mate was Arg.

Reactions: 7
Yeah i agree with all of that. He shouldn’t assume and should have properly asked. But again yes… she is hardly left on her own with the 3 of them. Probably has a cleaner etc. Her mum is on hand. Let Greg go and have a couple of days away and get him out of your hair.
Also i kept thinking Greg’s mate was Arg.
I think Arg is more pally with Mark and Elliot Wright and not so much Greg but I might be wrong.

Reactions: 4
I think Arg is more pally with Mark and Elliot Wright and not so much Greg but I might be wrong.
Arg is also very pally with Ferne so not sure at this moment in time that would be happening 😂 I think Arg knew Billie more than Greg to be fair anyway.

Reactions: 3
As someone mentioned in the last thread it is very creepy the way Greg makes innuendoes about his Mother in Law, quite embarrassing. I think he would if he had the chance..... can't see her betraying Billay though.
It was me that said it ..

he needs to tone down the pervy Jimmy Savile type chat 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I feel for her mum, I think it’s clear she does the lions share of the childcare. Because she wasn’t available they didn’t have anyone to look after the kids the night of the event… they must rely on her so much.

Reactions: 8
Wow how awful is the latest ad on her stories. She’s so unnatural and you can see she’s totally reading from a script 🤦🏻‍♀️ Roll on the day when these ‘influencers’ are binned. Insta are already clearing bots out. She’s lost over 20,000 followers in the last month 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
Wow how awful is the latest ad on her stories. She’s so unnatural and you can see she’s totally reading from a script 🤦🏻‍♀️ Roll on the day when these ‘influencers’ are binned. Insta are already clearing bots out. She’s lost over 20,000 followers in the last month 👍🏻
god just watched it - she's not even trying is she? 😂

Reactions: 2
That advert was painful. The most wooden performance ever and you could see her eyes literally reading the lines of the script.....and as if she actually cleans her own house 😑

Reactions: 10
god just watched it - she's not even trying is she? 😂
Absolutely shocking. I thought brands had to see the video before the ‘influencer’ posted it. Just goes to show that that is why so many z listers do ads for ‘joy of clean’ cos the brand obviously couldn’t give a tit how it’s presented 😂

Reactions: 2
Jeez just watched it never commented on here before but is Greg back on the sniff. Face and speech is all over the place

Reactions: 6
Just saw it. Absolutely no effort. Eyes flickering back and forward from script to camera. Doubt she ever uses those products.

Reactions: 5
IMO Greg was out of order in that last episode. & he would not just bleeping drop this tit about the Amsterdam trip would he?! 🙄
Tbh I can see why Billie has been so snappy with him lately. He does naff all apart from the school run. They have work men in to do all the jobs in the house & when there's a little job he could do he palms it off on chatty

Hes like a immature spoilt brat.

Reactions: 21