Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, I don’t think Nelly’s behaviour is to outrageous I think her behaviour is indicative of a child, that’s slightly been given too much materialism and listens to too much adult conversation. Billie and Greg are not from substantial wealth, so they’ve gave everything to their children. So obviously they have overindulged them. If I was in the same situation, I would probably do the same because it’s like giving your children what you never had.
Nelly reminds me of my niece, very sassy full of attitude and listens to the grown ups but her mum has overindulge her mum and dad are well off so suppose it the some outcome

Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion, I don’t think Nelly’s behaviour is to outrageous I think her behaviour is indicative of a child, that’s slightly been given too much materialism and listens to too much adult conversation. Billie and Greg are not from substantial wealth, so they’ve gave everything to their children. So obviously they have overindulged them. If I was in the same situation, I would probably do the same because it’s like giving your children what you never had.
Nelly reminds me of my niece, very sassy full of attitude and listens to the grown ups but her mum has overindulge her mum and dad are well off so suppose it the some outcome
My husband and I give my children everything we never had. They get absolutely anything they want as we are lucky to be able to afford that now after working really hard. None of us had anything growing up. However my children have manners, they understand walking to a shop they may not get what they want because we still have rules. We will treat them when we feel appropriate like when they have been good, when they do well at school, when they are kind, tantrums mean they do not get something. They have been taught they are very very lucky. Nelly is spoil, no manners. I don't think they ever discipline her I think they can't be bothered. Giving them too much does not take away she is a spoilt brat with no respect for people or her parents.

Reactions: 35
My husband and I give my children everything we never had. They get absolutely anything they want as we are lucky to be able to afford that now after working really hard. None of us had anything growing up. However my children have manners, they understand walking to a shop they may not get what they want because we still have rules. We will treat them when we feel appropriate like when they have been good, when they do well at school, when they are kind, tantrums mean they do not get something. They have been taught they are very very lucky. Nelly is spoil, no manners. I don't think they ever discipline her I think they can't be bothered. Giving them too much does not take away she is a spoilt brat with no respect for people or her parents.
Well said! Was about to write something similar! My kids are the same. I do spoil them, they never go without on anything but 1 thing for sure! My kids have manners! Aren’t cheeky to me, so kind and respectful. They brats just do what they want to do and they 2 cannot be bothered to discipline them! The way Nellie speaks to them both as her parents it’s absolutely shocking. My kinds would never speak to me like that and that is because they know better. I would never dream of speaking to my parents the way their kids do to them. She treats Nellie like she’s 18!! More like dragged up rather than brought up.

Reactions: 21
I always think they are much harder on Arthur than Nelly - but I have also noticed if Arthur is cheeky to Billie she always says Greg you need to take him upstairs/deal with him.

Reactions: 10
Same, I never had anything growing up so I worked hard to make sure my children had everything. They haven’t become spoilt from it, they have manners and would never speak to an adult the way Nellie does. You can spoil your children and raise them nicely or you can spoil them and raise them as brats. The minute mine become ungrateful or rude they won’t get treats again, unfortunately they just spoil nellie even more to shut her up because they don’t know how to cope with the product of their parenting.

Reactions: 7
I always think they are much harder on Arthur than Nelly - but I have also noticed if Arthur is cheeky to Billie she always says Greg you need to take him upstairs/deal with him.
I wouldn't worry, I doubt if he gets the belt/birch probably has to sit on some naughty step on the landing and listen to Greg's creative writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't worry, I doubt if he gets the belt/birch probably has to sit on some naughty step on the landing and listen to Greg's creative writing.
Haha true - the poor soul listening to that!
What I will say is, least Arthur is actually cute & pretty funny! Nelly on the other hand….

Reactions: 9
i think also its the fact they dont behave in public or with people outside their families who are there for work etc
they should have respect for people and the fact they cannot hide their behaviors around others means its definitely what they are like

we all know kids play up at home ( my kids would be proper pains in the a** at home, but would get praise from teachers and others, we would be thinking have they got the right kids) but these are meant to be professional working adults around them with meetings etc and cameras filming , if their parents don't think that's out of order they have no chance when they're older in working environments or dealing with professionals if they have been allowed to behave that way

and hitting an animal isnt just a naughty child

Reactions: 12
It’s clear even at 8/9 years old that Nelly is a nasty piece of work. I bet she is a ringleader at school and one of those kids who decides who can/can’t play with them that day.

Reactions: 34
It’s clear even at 8/9 years old that Nelly is a nasty piece of work. I bet she is a ringleader at school and one of those kids who decides who can/can’t play with them that day.
And Billy will be first up the school should anyone complain … ‘they’re all just jealous!’ We all know parents of the mean kids can’t take any criticism and go ballistic.

Reactions: 22
Yeah I can just see her strutting around the playground like a mafia don.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if the latest episode was the last ever? Seeing they brought out the Home movies and we saw Mamfa and Billay as children, growing up and meeting their respective partners and having their respective brats. I had to laugh when Billay said she was always top of the class in all subjects in school innit and Suzy nodding like a dog in a car window mumbling "yeah always top" Billay would have been a lawyer apparently but she left her studies to get a job is something I cannot take seriously. I wonder if there is anybody on TATTLE that remembers these 2 sisters in school and were they as clever as they make out because it does'nt ring true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22