Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nellys 10 in year 5 she should know better and they are softer on her than they are on Arthur he’s 6 year 1

Reactions: 8
Another Maldives trip????

Note how she’s turned the comments off on that post!!!
Must be cutting down this year as it doesn’t look like they have the usual entourage with them! Where does all the money come from with this lot, seriously?!
Greg the author has turned off comments too!

Reactions: 21
How does that work with presents? did they buy the scooters ect over there? or take them?.

Looks a lot of hassle tbh.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand if they’re so bothered about getting negative comments, they turn them off, then why even do posts from there? Because they still want to show off but don’t want anyone to criticise them for doing it. I follow z listers of a higher calibre than them that have gone on holidays but they just stay off the gram and keep it mainly private

Reactions: 21
They can't turn the comments off in here 👌.

I bet it's a nightmare, and they will be knackered...three disobedient kids and a rocky unhappy marriage.

Reactions: 20
They can't turn the comments off in here 👌.

I bet it's a nightmare, and they will be knackered...three disobedient kids and a rocky unhappy marriage.
They won’t be able to turn the comments off in the Daily Fail either as I’m sure they’ll report it 😂 well unless they pay to have them moderated.

Reactions: 5
Another Maldives trip????

Note how she’s turned the comments off on that post!!!
what comments were they getting? More about being away again or anything else? Thanks, I didn't see before she closed comments.

Reactions: 3
Kate W and plug from the beano, and Molly M are at the maldives...Wonder if it's the same resort?.Billie will be in hiding lol, keeping a eye on lanky Gregg, not wanting to bump into them.

Reactions: 5
Kate W and plug from the beano, and Molly M are at the maldives...Wonder if it's the same resort?.Billie will be in hiding lol, keeping a eye on lanky Gregg, not wanting to bump into them.
Molly and Tommy are at the Ritz Carlton - Billie and Greg have gone back to where they got married which I think was kuramathi - I don’t think even Greg’s author budget would stretch to the Ritz Carlton 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Molly and Tommy are at the Ritz Carlton - Billie and Greg have gone back to where they got married which I think was kuramathi - I don’t think even Greg’s author budget would stretch to the Ritz Carlton 🤣
Yes, after I posted I realised where Billie is will probably be the budget end

Reactions: 1
Really surprised her Mum hasn't gone with them, so no baby sitter on tap.
I suppose there's still time though!

Reactions: 10
How does that work with presents? did they buy the scooters ect over there? or take them?.

Looks a lot of hassle tbh.
I honestly can’t see kids who have what they have being thrilled with that scooters they aren’t even micro scooters they are the scooters all the kids want!

Someone in the comments on that article has referred to Suzie as ‘Tippex teeth’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15