Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine his ticket business is like a concierge service which sells you tickets for £1000000 more than value so you can go! There are a few of these and I’ve (shamefully) used them to get tickets for something coming up… they sell them like they’re VIP everything (including price tag because they’re sold out!) but actually, they’re just seats.
Definitely something like this. He might have been a ticket tout years ago but seems like he’s set up a proper business now (using some of the money him and Billie have made from the show perhaps).

Reactions: 3
Definitely something like this. He might have been a ticket tout years ago but seems like he’s set up a proper business now (using some of the money him and Billie have made from the show perhaps).
And his book sales...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know where this new house actually is cos when they show scenes of them driving it don’t really look like Brentwood???

Anyone know where this new house actually is cos when they show scenes of them driving it don’t really look like Brentwood???
Definitely Brentwood. Very clear on Google maps if you know where to look. Not sure if I’m allowed to say anything else on here about the location of it.

Reactions: 4
Definitely Brentwood. Very clear on Google maps if you know where to look. Not sure if I’m allowed to say anything else on here about the location of it.
just was thinking because they was driving through a country road and couldn’t think where on earth that would be?!?

Reactions: 1
My dad is head of a security firm He’s had it since the 90s he’s looked after loads of celebrities models footballers boxers , and reality people
He looked after Wayne Lineker in the early 90s when he was opening a bar with another fella called Joe he’s witnessed firsthand what he is like a seedy bastard
He’s locked after loads of the towie cast he said you wouldn’t believe what one half of them get up to up to their necks and organised crime.
Yeah Wayne has serious pedalo vibes…. What’s the ☕ with the serious gang stuff who is in up to their eyeballs?

Reactions: 4
Pretty expensive for tatt and dodgy if you pay up front would you definitely get it delivered?
Can't comment on the quality as never ordered but don't see the issue with paying upfront that's how you order anything online 🤔

Reactions: 20
I’ve ordered off Minnie’s I’ve had a few going out dresses the quality it’s really good to be fore the fit it’s lovely

Reactions: 1