Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
This is Kerry‘s dream task. Being encouraged to gorge on sugar- the task was practically invented for he. She couldn’t shove that Begian bun in her cakehole fast enough

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GossWhore

VIP Member
The fuck?
Yinrun discussed nominations, is in jail, and her nominations have been discounted?
But not Olivia or Hallie?
Hallie did it TWICE. If they were gonna do it, they should have done it then. And said she didn't get a vote this week

smudge126

VIP Member
Paul is absolutely rotten, wish he’d go back to being mute. He’s really found his voice since he started wearing a top 🙄

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
Jordan: sometimes I should be cool and ignore him
Also Jordan: yes do my makeup fuck Henry 🥰

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Hallie under the covers in a desperate attempt to squeeze and actual tear out.

I have absolutely gone right off Yinrun in the last 2 seconds. For fuck sake!!!!!

Also Dylan‘s “I will spit in your food….only joking” shows he thought being the cook would help keep him in. Shame he didn’t think about his pissing behaviour then 😆

Reactions: 20

youbetterst0p

Nah Kerry is so transparent. She is acting so different in the diary room this week compared to last week after hearing Get Kerry Out. Acting like she hates having to nominate someone. poor meek kerry. yeahhhh

Tryger88

VIP Member
I just don't get Noky, her tears and speech about Zak was so confusing and I still don't have a bloody clue what her problem was with the glamping situation (please don't try to explain 🤭) if she's having some kind of nervous breakdown BB needs to remove her.
I think Paul will definitely be up for eviction this week and maybe Dylan? (He thinks he owns the kitchen and seems like some are afraid to eat when they want)
Personally I hope Matty goes, the way he pulls his serious face for the camera after mentioning the serious talk to Jordan pisses me offff! Plus I find his energy very tiring and forced.
On a lighter note, I just heard my cat fart for the the very 1st time of 5yrs 🥰 🤷‍♂️ (I was getting worried 🤭)

• Haha
  • Heart

katz2022

Chatty Member
I’m finding this triangle with Henry, Jordan and Matty really awkward to watch. Total cringe

Weston14

AJ reads the autocue like when they make the slow kid in English class read out a chapter of the novel you’re studying..absolutely painful. I wanted to love her as well

• Haha