Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
All in all I can’t work out a scenario where Jordan can take six weeks out to go into the house, unless of course he’s not employed by anyone 🤔
Yeah, I originally assumed that he had trained as a solicitor but taking time off to go on a reality show seemed to be a bit risky. Then Dylan mentioned the barrister thing and I was left even more confused as that is known to be even more competitive

He did mention in one stream that he wasn't sure about pursuing law but I couldn't tell whether he was joking or serious as it was a bit out of the blue

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
It wasn’t that juicy. The most interesting thing was a game of would you rather which included questions about nominations (think they may be in trouble), a question to matty about whether he would rather watch his boyfriend have an affair or have an affair himself and some other questions about whether Jordan would marry Henry or someone else that wasn’t matty.

Apparently Chanelle and Jenkin were bitching about people too

Jordan seemed to be keeping his distance from both Henry and Matty but then apparently the stream ended with him in bed with Matty hugging. So much for less physical touch

The one way they could make the shopping task matter is by making them buy their own alcohol and possibly cigarettes. At the moment it seems that BB buys that for them
in bed together?! I really didn’t understand their weird chat about physical touch last night tbh ha

Squittel

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it yet, so was there a kiss between Henry and Jordan or was it all a lot of nothing?

Skellig

Also saw someone say he isn't on the UK register, he won't be until he's completed a year of being an SHO. Also he will probably be on the Irish register first if studying here !