Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squittel

VIP Member
I am still team Jordan and Henry. I hope Jordan has realised the error of his ways and gone back to his husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Clovis

VIP Member
I'm getting concerned for Jenkin. Poor thing is wasting away in there, he must've dropped to 30 stone.

• Haha

inyo

VIP Member
No way the guy who learnt a totally new accent from Mr Carson is calling someone else insincere

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
Icl I’ve been finding Trish increasingly annoying. From the interactions she’s been having it sounds like she’s a part of a lot of arguments and seeing her argue now it seems that she really won’t just compromise

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
trish was simply asking for consideration
it’s not that deep….
don’t really think she’s thinking she’s better then them etc

sweeetcorn

Over the past 2 years I've gone from not being able to see my willy, to being able to see my willy. Was only about 1/2 Jenkins size I reckon. Lads got a long way to go. Unless it's a biggun.
---
I saw Paul on the live stream the other night bonding with Tom over how they are both the only ones who are in there to "have a laugh" 🙄

When he told the others that if they took issue with him dicking around at 3am that they'd "come to the wrong place" I did think of another explanation ... that he was the one in the wrong place.:mad:

• Haha

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
If the toilet seat kept being up and I knew exactly who it was I’d yank the seat off the toilet and batter him with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The fuck?
Yinrun discussed nominations, is in jail, and her nominations have been discounted?
But not Olivia or Hallie?

• Wow
  • Angry

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I think ITV are screwing themselves over here.

Surely Big Brother has cost them a fortune, building the premises, staffing, equipment etc, why don't they make the most of it and have the main show lasting a few hours?
The Late & Live is a waste of time to me, I would rather be watching more highlights from the house?
They have already payed a fortune why not optimise it and use as much footage as they can?

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
When my kids moan about yet another school trip to Chessington I remind them how we were taken to the Tyne Tunnel to look at the service escalator cos it was the longest in the region (it was the 70s)

don’t think we were even taught about Costa Rica let alone visited it!

• Haha