Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Paul looks like the type of fella that (while probably topless) would set off a firework right outside an asda entrance on a chilly October Friday night. 🎆

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think messing about in a bedroom at 3am when other people are trying to sleep is fucking selfish.

Reactions: 53

inyo

VIP Member
"If you wanna tell me what to do I'll purposefully not do it"

a 23 year old man ladies and gentlemen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Is it just me or does anyone else want to see more of Jenkin and Chanelle? I think they have a good rapport and anything’s better than Paul’s nipples or Kerry’s blinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm really quite annoyed about that woman on the panel in the middle.
When asked 'was Jenkin right to get so annoyed with Hallie after he kept asking her to stop touching him and she wouldn't?', she said 'oh I think it's funny seeing Jenkin getting so annoyed'.
Just imagine the other way round and a man kept touching a woman repeatedly even though it obviously made her unhappy and uncomfortable and she asked him to stop. Would that be funny?
Thank goodness the drag queen (sorry completely forgotten the name) stepped in and said that it was not acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Squittel

VIP Member
I hate that Jordan is giving me the ick now!! He seemed to go straight to Henry to try make Matty jealous even though I don't get the vibe Matty is into him like that, I think he's just a naturally flirty type of person. I think Jordan is looking a little desperate for a romance storyline now. Also I wish Paul and Tom would just disappear, whoever decided they would make good TV should be sacked immediately
It’s Matty who I’m finding more icky, personally. He instigates the touchy feely-ness with Jordan - the putting make up on, the weird tea towel fight and then kind of leaves Jordan hanging? To me it feels like Matty is really aware of the cameras and plays up to the idea of a romance but has no intention of actually following through on anything. He can sense Jordan is into him (I mean, it’s fairly obvious) and uses it to his advantage to create some good TV bites and then just kind of goes back to normal again? I don’t know. I always like to watch a blossoming romance but this feels a bit disingenuous on Matty’s side.

Reactions: 35

KTC

Chatty Member
Henry and Paul literally have the faces of people who don't flush their poo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Notredamn

VIP Member
Today I was the weirdo who was queuing up by herself and burst out laughing seemingly at nothing. Because ‘what would you do if someone walked up to you and called you a fat fucker?’ popped into my head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

AyiaKnacker

I don’t think Matty is a doctor btw. Someone found his profile and at most he seems to have done a bunch of volunteering with the elderly and shadowed doctors in some country under an overseas volunteering org. There didn’t seem to be anything to suggest he was seriously pursuing it or that he had done a medical degree
i don’t buy him as a doctor either. You’d go in with a suspicious breast lump and he’d prescribe dance therapy and sage cleansing

• Haha
Reactions: 33

pinkem

Petition for everyone to vote Dylan so that there’s no one to cook for ‘em because that will really make the already dire food situations in the house even better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Paul is just dreadful. I was sort of indifferent about him until tonight. But he is a charmless oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 31