Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
The drag queen which said Paul was basically different with Olivia than Noky because he fancies Olivia was SPOT ON

And men like that are DISGUSTING. They don't treat women they don't fancy with any respect

Reactions: 30

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I actually think Kerry made sense 😬 with the everyone have an alloted amount of budget, like £5, for their own personal snacks/treats which they would keep separately. Trish shot that down for some reason.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Toms got the spine of a fucking slug. Sick of him having an opinion and only speaking when his in the comfort of the garden.

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Aawww Henry.
I think Henry is a bit too vanilla for Jordan which is why he's all over like Matty like a rash ever since he mentioned he likes going to certain clubs

• Heart

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Paul reminds me of that child that won't go to bed and has no curfew and is wandering the street looking for friends at 2AM.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

smudge126

VIP Member
What would happen if a hm refused to leave on eviction night? Has that ever happened?
My kid asked me that this week. Along with “what would happen if one of them stabbed another one to death”, “can Zak sue them for being evicted” and 8 billion other questions, it’s a miracle I’ve heard a word of this show so far 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GossWhore

VIP Member
JUST MAKE A MEAL PLAN

WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE DAY 1

CAN WE TELEPATHICALLY GET THIS MESSAGE TO THEM...FFS

• Haha

PeppaPig

Henry went on a school trip to Costa Rica??! We were lucky if we got Warwick Castle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
I’ve realised what it is with Chanelle that confuses me - her make up and style is very 2005, fake tan, nude lips etc. You could stick her in BB5 and she wouldn’t look out of place.

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Kerry will be so annoyed her best bits are not meme worthy but she's become a bald meme on Twitter 🤣

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry that's BULLSHIT

They put Yinrun in jail AND took her nomination

Why the f did Hallie and Olivia get an easy time?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27