Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
[

Paul’s aggressive when he speaks to woman, not nearly so much with the men. Just saying .. 🤫
Because he’s one of those that lives in a man’s world. Women are either useful, beautiful, or an annoyance. He doesn’t get as irritated with the men because they’re on his level. This is the kind of sexism they should be beefing about.

Reactions: 19

Warpaint

VIP Member
I've said it before but the tasks don't feel like any sort of endurance anymore. Just slick editing and they whip by then done by the end of the next episode. I remember when it was eviction night and some of them would still have to be dressed up for a task and it made it feel more of a divide between them and the real world. They also get so many 'treats' anyway it doesn't seem to matter which budget they win. I think they know that as to why quite a few of them were confused if they were even bothering making an effort with the task this week.

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
We’re definitely getting a weird edit and seeing things with no context. Producers need to do a better job 🤣

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I get the feeling Matty and Jordan together flirt around Henry for some reason 🤔
As soon as he moves away they stop. It's like they need him as an audience to feel jealous. Bit wierd.

• Sad

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'm loving this Big Brother. It's not packed full of skinny beautiful influencers, but is is full of slightly unhinged people with big chips on their shoulders, eccentrics and people with hidden agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I actually dislike Paul more than Kerry at this point, he’s got no redeeming qualities. At least Kerry’s providing material to keep the baldy memes coming!
Whoever birthed Paul should be deeply embarrassed of how he is acting on telly. He is an absolute plum with an empty skull at this point.

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Henry trying to seduce Jordan in the hot tub but he’s off getting his makeup done by Matty 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad