Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
Some of these are lazy fuckers. They're in a house with nothing to do, so you'd think they'd be grateful for tasks, but some of them can't be arsed.

Reactions: 23

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Awh I felt bad for Jenkin, like he made it clear he didn't want anyone touching him all evening and then when he says it again to Haille, channel puts a hot teaspoon on his neck? Like wtf was that....

• Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think messing about in a bedroom at 3am when other people are trying to sleep is fucking selfish.
I know. And then saying if they can't handle it they shouldn't be in BB.
Paul is of course allowed to stay up as long as he likes, but why does he have to do it noisily? Attention seeking twat.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I'm starting to wonder if Tom, Jenkin and Chanelle will get picked off one by one. They seem to be the outcast group. Jenkin seems like he's completely given up on the whole experience.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Paul comes across so aggressive in the way he speaks to people when he's on one. If I was in there he would hate me because I'd turn around and tell him to STFU 🙃

Olivia isn't annoying me as much as she did when BB first started. I am shocked that she has grown on me - very slightly though!

Kerry is still doing my head in, all the shouting and screaming is just so unnecessary.

Still love Henry and Jordan even though Jordan needs to stop with the weird flirting.

Chanelle has grown on me so much, I feel like she lives in her own wee world and I love it.

PeppaPig

Did anyone else clock Chanelle putting the hot teaspoon on Jenkins neck? The fucking hurts 😭 bet that’s what pissed him off but he won’t have a go at Chanelle. Feel sorry for him.

• Sad

Marilyn345

VIP Member
[
Paul comes across so aggressive in the way he speaks to people when he's on one. If I was in there he would hate me because I'd turn around and tell him to STFU 🙃

Olivia isn't annoying me as much as she did when BB first started. I am shocked that she has grown on me - very slightly though!

Kerry is still doing my head in, all the shouting and screaming is just so unnecessary.

Still love Henry and Jordan even though Jordan needs to stop with the weird flirting.

Chanelle has grown on me so much, I feel like she lives in her own wee world and I love it.
Paul’s aggressive when he speaks to woman, not nearly so much with the men. Just saying .. 🤫

Ensay

VIP Member
Jordan is coming across as a bit of an arse constantly saying Noky was fake crying.

I can imagine him being the type to roll his eyes at anyone who said they were going through a tough time.

I have to get this off my chest. Watching Matty and Jordan interact made my toes curl so badly I got cramp. Matty looks so greasy and grubby and I wouldn’t like the idea of him being my Granny’s doctor in that horrible fishnet jumper he insists on wearing, that looks like he rescued it out of a bin in 1979. At times he seems like a gentle soul with kind eyes but then he plays up to the cameras with no regard for making a fool of Jordan, I would’ve thought Jordan was too refined to be running around whipping someone’s bottom with a tea towel. Please someone make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I really want bb to be like Kerry your scooter is dead in order to re charge it you must ‘insert horrid task’ 😂😂

• Haha
I actually think Kerry made sense 😬 with the everyone have an alloted amount of budget, like £5, for their own personal snacks/treats which they would keep separately. Trish shot that down for some reason.
I don’t get why they didn’t see this as a option either, surely it’ll stop the arguments if they all have a little snack pile of things they actually want just for themselves, not everyone likes the same things and if the money is available then why not let it happen 🫣

Mancunian

VIP Member
I've really gone off Jordan (didn't think I'd be saying that this time last week).

Henry clearly has a crush on him, yet he obviously flirts with Matty - sometimes right in fromt of Henry, while he sits/stands there looking like a kicked puppy.
:(

• Sad

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I've gone right off Yinrun now. The over dramatic wailing is fucking pathetic. She's in her 20s, she's not a child. She needs to stop playing the innocent act and expecting people to baby her. It's coming across more and more tactical as time goes on.

Also, I think it's fair for BB to start escalating the punishments. They had a bit of a soft touch for the first rule breaks but if people keep doing it they have to know there's more severe punishments each time.