Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry will be so annoyed her best bits are not meme worthy but she's become a bald meme on Twitter šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m not a fan of the way Trish handled the food discussion. I hope itā€™s just the way itā€™s edited and she gave a summary of the decisions taken as a group and not just her taking her role very seriously

Reactions: 8
Following on from the last thread @GossWhore i donā€™t watch the live streams and the late & lives because even though Iā€™m 29 I feel about 90 & need my sleep plus I have 2 small people so again will be in bed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ plus I canā€™t stand the sound of the birds šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chanelle is adorable. Chanelle + Jenkin = comedy gold ā€¦ putting it out there that theyā€™re the next Chris & Kem

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you want the Judy James youtubes - go into yt and type Judy James Big Brother. - this one and there is another.

Reactions: 3
What would happen if a hm refused to leave on eviction night? Has that ever happened?
My kid asked me that this week. Along with ā€œwhat would happen if one of them stabbed another one to deathā€, ā€œcan Zak sue them for being evictedā€ and 8 billion other questions, itā€™s a miracle Iā€™ve heard a word of this show so far šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.