Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inyo

VIP Member
"If the public don't want you here, there's no point you being here"

Kerry, I have something to tell you...

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the sneak peek for tonight and the ant task, and Paul kicking off?

Who has put 20p in that knob head. His obviously in a foul mood because he has to wear an ant costume and can't walk around without a shirt on. I am getting secondhand embarrassment from him.

• Haha
  • Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
I think Kitten in BB5 refused to leave so Big Brother threatened to cut their prize money.
And if I remember right the remaining housemates quickly went from “haha, yes Kitten, don’t leave!” To “off you fuck pal” pretty damn quickly once the money started going down 😂

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

"I can almost see my willy, like"

We laughed so hard at this

😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Paul is that guy that sets off an arse firework off on a night out and thinks he's oh so hilarious

Him and Kerry need to fuck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm starting to wonder if Tom, Jenkin and Chanelle will get picked off one by one. They seem to be the outcast group. Jenkin seems like he's completely given up on the whole experience.
I hope Jenkin comes out of himself a bit more. He sticks to Tom and Chanelle and I actually quite like him now. He seems quite a harmless soul.
He still seems quite bruised by Olivia being such a horrible dick to him at the beginning.

Reactions: 25

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I think Dylan was in the right.
Snacks should be toast, crisps etc, not food that is needed for main meals.
Trish would cook a roast dinner for a snack at 3am if she could, then moan when they all down to skimpy meals.
Dylan should have worded it better though

Reactions: 25

lozza96

VIP Member
They need to either do a, show on a Saturday or make Sundays longer as we miss practically a whole day of Friday as they just us from what happened at the eviction

Reactions: 24

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Chanelle is adorable. Chanelle + Jenkin = comedy gold … putting it out there that they’re the next Chris & Kem

• Heart

inyo

VIP Member
Paul claiming he's a good judge of character? Focus on your own character first you manchild

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Hallie: when I says stop he doesn’t stop and it’s irritating.

So you know how Jenkin felt when you wouldn’t stop annoying him and he kept asking you to stop then?