Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't doubt that NuFace needs a conductive gel but I think it's misleading if it's being suggested that you'd get a better result with the NuFace conductive gel compared with another type of conductive gel.
Yep I agree, not everyone will get on with their gel either.

Reactions: 4
Ah, I used the make my day mask last week and my skin broke out and now I know why! My skin has looked amazing since using the UFO, so I was gutted to have a break out 🙄 I won’t use that one again. I did think when using the mask that it had a strong chemical smell!
Oh my goodness, you too? I thought my skin was just being a dick (it often is for precisely no reason). I’ve only ever gotten them free, all of the other masks seem incredible, plenty of daytime choices, so it’s just a learning curve I guess!

In that case the Fix is still good, it does make me feel more awake when I use it! The serum to use with it isn't cheap though
That's good to know, thank you. I was planning to just use Aloe Vera gel with the Nuface when I ran out of the little tube of primer that came with it as I've read that loads of people do but annoyingly, I think I really quite like and prefer the Nuface primer after all. So I wonder if I'll find the same with the serum - I'd assumed I'd find a cheaper alternative.

Reactions: 1
That's good to know, thank you. I was planning to just use Aloe Vera gel with the Nuface when I ran out of the little tube of primer that came with it as I've read that loads of people do but annoyingly, I think I really quite like and prefer the Nuface primer after all. So I wonder if I'll find the same with the serum - I'd assumed I'd find a cheaper alternative.
I was using an ultra sound gel for the Nuface but I didn't like it as much so I replaced the Nuface gel and am glad to have it back!

I'll keep using the Ultrasound on the Nuface body (when I bother to use it) but I'll keep buying the primer for face. I like it way more

Reactions: 2
So my UFO 2 arrived this morning!

my tech-obsessed partner was very intrigued and has even asked me if he can use it one day 😂

My initial reaction was just how lovely it feels, especially when the heat comes on! I enjoyed playing around with it and working it all out.

Just now my partner and his friend who are in the garden said my skin looked incredible and even more youthful than normal 😂 they know I’m well into my skincare so I think for them to have noticed, it must be quite significant. I did also use my Magnitone Lift Off this morning as per usual, and I’ve gone up a level on that so I think that gets some credit too.

I am thrilled you guys talked me into it, so thank you so much! Gratefully receiving ideas of any other gadgets I need to get now, although I have to admit I won’t buy anything that’s too much of a faff because I know I just won’t use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
this thread is dangerous!! So I've splashed on a few foreo devices. I tried using my lumea on my legs again and it just takes forever!! So now I'm looking into the smooth skin to replace it with, also want a RF device 😂 the tripollar stop is only £105 on current body, I guess is that an older model it looks slightly different to the one on look fantastic at 249. Also looking at the sensilift bronze after it being recommended on here. Far too many products to choose from! Wish my birthday was soon to use as an excuse

Reactions: 3
You could go for the sensilift mini which is a bit cheaper? I used it last night and it was enjoyable! The heat feels great. I decided to go for the mini as my areas are concern are nasolabial folds

• Heart
You could go for the sensilift mini which is a bit cheaper? I used it last night and it was enjoyable! The heat feels great. I decided to go for the mini as my areas are concern are nasolabial folds
Oh I hadn't seen that option. I don't have any deep wrinkles or many fine lines / crows feet so that may be the better choice thank you

I’ve remembered another random question that pops into my head occasionally. People who use salicylic acid or glycolic acid on their scalp, does it affect dyed hair? I’d like to try it, but I’ve literally just had my hair coloured, and it fades so quickly anyway.

Reactions: 1
If you had to pick 3 gadgets/beauty devices/procedures and that was it for the rest of forever 😄 what would they be?

Reactions: 2
If you had to pick 3 gadgets/beauty devices/procedures and that was it for the rest of forever 😄 what would they be?
Baby botox for forehead (I hate myself for this but nothing works as perfectly)

Dyson Airwrap (changed my life)

Verrrry controversial but honestly I’d put a dry body brush as my third. Daily dry body brushing completely transformed my skin (got rid of the KP on my arms, made it soft as hell and smoothed out the back of my thighs. I’m convinced it’s also improved my lymphatic drainage, although I do a lot of massage for that and regularly use a jade body comb too as I’m a bit obsessed)

Honourable mention to my Magnitone Lift Off. I think it’s too early to get too excited about the Foreo UFO 2 since I’ve only had it about 10 hours!

Reactions: 5
Baby botox for forehead (I hate myself for this but nothing works as perfectly)

Dyson Airwrap (changed my life)

Verrrry controversial but honestly I’d put a dry body brush as my third. Daily dry body brushing completely transformed my skin (got rid of the KP on my arms, made it soft as hell and smoothed out the back of my thighs. I’m convinced it’s also improved my lymphatic drainage, although I do a lot of massage for that and regularly use a jade body comb too as I’m a bit obsessed)

Honourable mention to my Magnitone Lift Off. I think it’s too early to get too excited about the Foreo UFO 2 since I’ve only had it about 10 hours!
Dyson airwrap for me too. And ghds when I was a teenager! I do love my ufo too. But not had kt long enough to say it’s changed my life

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.