Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did the Glow Addict mask with my UFO. My skin looks like glass! I am utterly OBSESSED and I cannot thank the wonderful posters of this thread enough! I think this is going to be my go-to before an event.

In other news I am eyeing up a Sensilift thanks to you lot... any reviews?!
I've had a couple of events this week and my pre-event routine has been Nuface followed by UFO Make My Day mask followed by 90 seconds UFO cryotherapy. I don't think I've ever looked better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've only used the Sensilift once as it's a weekly treatment but will report back!

However I'm delighted with my skin at the moment- I used the bear with the Nuface gel this morning and I'm going to stick with the Nuface gel and not rinsing on both the Nuface and the bear except maybe on UFO days. The Bear works far better with the Nuface gel than a water based serum IMO. I only discovered it by accident as I had run out of serum. The other thing is that I've been working from home, the office tends to get stuffy so maybe that's another reason why my skin looks better.

I've also just purchased a three week course of Gold Collagen drinks after hearing a few rave reviews (from real people, not influencers!) The recommended course is 9 weeks so going to try that as a boost

Reactions: 6
I've only used the Sensilift once as it's a weekly treatment but will report back!

However I'm delighted with my skin at the moment- I used the bear with the Nuface gel this morning and I'm going to stick with the Nuface gel and not rinsing on both the Nuface and the bear except maybe on UFO days. The Bear works far better with the Nuface gel than a water based serum IMO. I only discovered it by accident as I had run out of serum. The other thing is that I've been working from home, the office tends to get stuffy so maybe that's another reason why my skin looks better.

I've also just purchased a three week course of Gold Collagen drinks after hearing a few rave reviews (from real people, not influencers!) The recommended course is 9 weeks so going to try that as a boost
Will be really interested to see how you get on with the Collagen, although think I ought to stop reading this thread as my list of things I now want, sorry NEED is growing longer by the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll report back! I had one before bed and it tasted pleasant. The way I see it is these things are cheaper than facials or treatments!

Reactions: 4
I didn't have to pay custom charges. But I have noticed that sometimes I will check an item and they won't deliver it to Ireland

My CB order came today. It seemed to be with customs a long time so I was worried! There was no extra charge though.

Reactions: 5
I think I am about to take the plunge and buy a foreo UFO 😁 will get a pack of youth junkie and maybe matt manic? I feel like I have so many issues with my skin, it's definitely aging, it can be quite oily, dull, uneven skintone, get spots and have big pores around my nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The H2Overload masks are great! My skin is usually a little dehydrated and dry, and I haven’t had to put anything on my face at all since this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was feeling pretty miserable last night (various life reasons I won’t go into) so decided to treat myself and buy an LED mask.

I went for the Light Salon one as my friend has it and has seen good results, and it’s softer than the Current Body one - I saw Hot & Flashy say that one sits far from her face and leaves marks on her nose.

Anyway, I shall report back! Think I might be addicted to skin care tools now 😂

Reactions: 11
Guys i just found a discount code for 35 percent off for ufo2 mask its CHLOEADAIRBH for look fantastic also works on olaplex ect I know it could be a influencer but money off is money off and more money off more masks

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How are people getting on with the Smoothskin Pure? I did my first session yesterday. It felt a bit prickly at times. I just did my lower legs to start but would like to do more areas as I get the hang of it.

How are people getting on with the Smoothskin Pure? I did my first session yesterday. It felt a bit prickly at times. I just did my lower legs to start but would like to do more areas as I get the hang of it.
Love mine! Haven’t used it on my lower legs in around 3 weeks I think now and haven’t got a single hair on them. I do my bikini and inner thigh more regularly as the hair was always more stubborn there but nothing grows back in between sessions. One of the best things I ever bought!

Love mine! Haven’t used it on my lower legs in around 3 weeks I think now and haven’t got a single hair on them. I do my bikini and inner thigh more regularly as the hair was always more stubborn there but nothing grows back in between sessions. One of the best things I ever bought!
Oh that's brilliant, I can't wait to get to the maintenance point. Waxing is the bane of my life! 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh that's brilliant, I can't wait to get to the maintenance point. Waxing is the bane of my life! 😂
I hope you have great results. For me it feels life changing, I bought it on a whim and I am so pleased that I did!

Reactions: 5
A little prickly on my first day last Monday, but I only did my lower legs and underarms (thought I would venture elsewhere down the line). But much less painful that I was expecting! I think I had hyped it up for epilator level pain, which it very much wasn’t, thankfully. Tomorrow will be round 2!

This is so good to hear! Cant wait.

Reactions: 4
Guys i just found a discount code for 35 percent off for ufo2 mask its CHLOEADAIRBH for look fantastic also works on olaplex ect I know it could be a influencer but money off is money off and more money off more masks
Thanks for sharing. Just ordered the H2O, Cannabis seed and Honey masks!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.