Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm another one with a Foreo Luna, the mini. I don't used it every night, maybe 3 times a week with a non-foaming cleanser. Normally on nights I won't be using a chemical exfoliant later on in the routine.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for your Luna thoughts! My skin hasn’t adjusted to moving to a different area in terms of the water (even though it’s a softer water area!) and despite my lifestyle changes generally being positive ones generally (more water, more exercise, eating regularly, a bit less junk food), my skin is quite unhappy and dry and dehydrated looking. As well as being congested! I will go easy on my Alina mini and use it sparingly. And maybe eye up other gadgets for Black Friday. I think I will probably end up with the UFO or UFO2!

Reactions: 4
I'm delighted with my skin today, have been using the LED mask every two days and today I used it with a Simple hydrogel mask. I then used the Foreo Bear with the excess serum from the Hydrogel mask.

Did you get this resolved?
Yes! Hermes admitted that they had lost my parcel and CurrentBody sent me a replacement Sunday which arrived yesterday! I’m away for the week so looking forward to trying it and seeing what I think of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am officially a Foreo convert!! I saw that the Luna mini 3 was bundled with a bunch of free Kate Somerville products at Sephora and decided to get it. I love it!! The results are better than I achieve by hand and I don’t have water and product dripping down my arms. I have used it several times already and cannot wait for my next opportunity. I swear it releases endorphins. I’m thinking of getting the bear next 🙈

I am officially a Foreo convert!! I saw that the Luna mini 3 was bundled with a bunch of free Kate Somerville products at Sephora and decided to get it. I love it!! The results are better than I achieve by hand and I don’t have water and product dripping down my arms. I have used it several times already and cannot wait for my next opportunity. I swear it releases endorphins. I’m thinking of getting the bear next 🙈
So glad! I swear I was rather skeptical about the brand (and also entertained by how much their eye massager Iris looks like a different sort of massager...) but I really love my UFO 2, Espada and Luna Mini. I even have their Issa Play toothbrush now :LOL:

So glad! I swear I was rather skeptical about the brand (and also entertained by how much their eye massager Iris looks like a different sort of massager...) but I really love my UFO 2, Espada and Luna Mini. I even have their Issa Play toothbrush now :LOL:
Lol the eye massager is so suggestive 😂 I need to mull that one over. I don’t tap my eye cream in, I just let it sit there. I might be doing myself a big disservice and not know it. Hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve fallen back in love with my ufo thanks to you guys! What’s the Espada?! 👀👀👀 what are everyone’s ufo favourites?
The Espada is a blue light spot treatment!

If you have a spot you put the device over said spot and it vibrates and emits blue light which is meant to kill the bacteria

I absolutely love Foreo as a brand, my favourites are the UFO 2 and the Bear. I've had the Iris eye massager 5 years and it's going strong. The devices are so well made and I love the tech element

• Heart
Fascinating thread. I’ve been looking at Foreo Bear. Anyone know if the Aldi version is any good? Also cannot see what the main difference is with the UFO and UFO2. Apart from the price!

Reactions: 2
Fascinating thread. I’ve been looking at Foreo Bear. Anyone know if the Aldi version is any good? Also cannot see what the main difference is with the UFO and UFO2. Apart from the price!
I think the resident thread guru @SqualorVictoria has both ;) I have the UFO and love it. I'm wondering about the Aldi version too.

I’ve got the Aldi version but nothing to compare it with so can’t really answer. Ive wanted to know if it’s comparable though

I’ve got the Aldi version but nothing to compare it with so can’t really answer. Ive wanted to know if it’s comparable though
The difference in price is a consideration. I’m worried I’ll pay out on expensive items and they will end up in a cupboard. Similar to keep fit items 😩

Gt
I think the resident thread guru @SqualorVictoria has both ;) I have the UFO and love it. I'm wondering about the Aldi version too.
I need to be able to justify what I spend.

@SqualorVictoria me too! I love them. I’ve had my Luna for so long, the app doesn’t recognise it as it’s Bluetooth less and it’s still going strong. I’m more inclined to get the bear versus the nuface. Have you compared the two?

What’s everyone’s fav ufo masks? I’ve used make my day and call it a night so far….

@SqualorVictoria me too! I love them. I’ve had my Luna for so long, the app doesn’t recognise it as it’s Bluetooth less and it’s still going strong. I’m more inclined to get the bear versus the nuface. Have you compared the two?

What’s everyone’s fav ufo masks? I’ve used make my day and call it a night so far….
Youth Junkie is very very nice , I keep patting my face😊 . I love Manuka Honey and will use that a lot once my central heating goes on , it’s so moisturising .

• Heart
I just found this thread, hello!
Been mulling over FOREO for a few months - seems like folks here are having good results from them. Any advice for a first purchase?

I have both the UFO and the UFO2, the main difference is that there's more colour settings and the cryotherapy function goes a bit colder. However, I would say that if you want to save money you can't go wrong with the original UFO. I loved mine and would still be using it only that I got the UFO2 as a gift. I still do use it sometimes if the battery needs to be charged on the UFO2.

I've never used it but the Magnitone lift off is cheaper than the Nuface or Bear and it's meant to be great.

I prefer the Nuface but that's because I've had it longer. The Bear is so much quicker to use and it's small enough that I use around my upper lip. I use the Nuface when I have a bit more time and the Bear for a quicker session. Both are great. A downside of the bear is though that I haven't figured out how to use it without the app.

• Heart
@SqualorVictoria thank you for your feedback. That has helped. Much appreciated. I’ll do some more reading up. Thanks again as it’s great to get feedback from those who have used the items. I have the opatra pure facial cleansing device and that looks similar to the Foreo Luna. I’m very tempted with Foreo UFO and Aldi’s version of the Bear. Although just been reading about magnitone lift off….!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.