Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reading about lots of people being excited about the space nk one… but it’s still pricey and I’m pretty loyal to the products I use / want to use so I’m not sure I’d be turned. But the marketing is strong!! I’m going to check out the white company one now, thanks!

Used my ufo for the first time in ages, thanks ladies! The space nk and cult beauty one both looked good. But tbh, I don’t know enough to know if it’s good! Part of me think it’s just over stock?! If anyone knows, please let me know :)

Reactions: 1
My mum has bought me the look fantastic one which I’ve had before and has been fantastic. I’m thinking about buying myself the space NK or cult beauty one as they both look fab and have things in there that i use or want to try

Reactions: 2
My husband gets me an advent calendar every year for my birthday, so I never know which one it’s going to be. Very lucky, I know.

I've not bought an advent calendar but the Look Fantastic one does seem good, decent price too. The Birchbox one is £85 and also has the L'occitaine almond shower oil which absolutely top tier but the rest of it is a bit meh. In fact, maybe I should just order the L'occitaine shower oil instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh that’s interesting. That’s kind of why I stopped using it, got sick of the app!

Is anyone tempted by any advent calendars this year?
The Liberty one looks interesting! I want to try the Augustinus Bader rich cream. I’ve pre-ordered the Vosges Haut-Chocolat one and set my calendar for when the Lady M confection calendar comes out. Apologies in advance if neither ships to the UK.

ETA: The Cult Beauty one looks really nice. I signed up for the waitlist!

The control freak in me sometimes worries about not being able to choose (that’s terrible, isn’t it 😀), but he does loads of research, apparently. I think he checks ReallyRee and a few other blogs to see which one they all think is best 😂.

He’s not a total sad-sack, I swear.

Right, you lot. You must MAKE me use my NuFace please. I’ve been knackered in the evenings, but I must.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Awh that’s lovely! My boyfriend got me a Liberty sleep beauty bag of tricks last year that I was so surprised by and loved! The advent calendar just seems like a bigger step 😂 good tip about really ree though…. I mag start dropping hints!

• Heart
I've been using The Ordinary caffeine solution under the eye and I think it's doing something as well.
I liked it at first, but I'm not so sure now I've been using it for a while 🤷‍♀️ My eyebags are terrible at the moment though. Have you been using it for long? I need something to help my eye situation!

I've ordered the Fortnum's beauty advent calendar as there's a few bits I'd like to try (Cult51) and I really like Bramley stuff anyway. Also no make up which I prefer.

• Heart
Ooh, I’d love that one. I try not to look at them all too much so I don’t develop a preference, but that one did stand out.

Will you do a new thread (anybody who has a beauty calendar, I mean) and tell us what you get each day?

Has anyone ever had success with Current Body after their delivery wasn’t received? They’ve sent me a denial of receipt form so that they can investigate this with the courier. This is stressing me out 😂

• Wow
Oh no, I’m so sorry! No experience of them myself, but I’ve heard good things about them here.

• Sad
I recently found my Foreo Luna Mini, which I’ve had for ages and totally forgotten about. Does anyone else have one? I started using it again but I’m not sure it’s really doing anything in particular, although perhaps I’ve not given it enough time yet. I think I used to use it back in the day when I would use foaming cleansers, but now I actively avoid them.

I recently found my Foreo Luna Mini, which I’ve had for ages and totally forgotten about. Does anyone else have one? I started using it again but I’m not sure it’s really doing anything in particular, although perhaps I’ve not given it enough time yet. I think I used to use it back in the day when I would use foaming cleansers, but now I actively avoid them.
I got a Luna foto free with my UFO2 and I rarely use it as don’t really ‘get’ it…is it just a brush to clean your face with? I find the routine it makes me do stays too long on each bit of my face so I think it ends up feeling a bit abrasive. I definitely don’t see how it’s any better than the cheap one I got off Amazon from my MIL last Christmas and that one doesn’t need an app so less faff too

I love my foreo and use it whenever I need a “deep” clean but wouldn’t use it more than once a week

*I just use a normal cleanser with it too

Reactions: 3
I have the Luna sensitive (app operated) and a mini one that I got as a present. I don't use them every day either and like @Mariamariamariarose I love them for a deep clean

Just a note though, Foreo is the brand name, not the device. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a pedantic pain in the ass!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever had success with Current Body after their delivery wasn’t received? They’ve sent me a denial of receipt form so that they can investigate this with the courier. This is stressing me out 😂
Did you get this resolved?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.