Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Actually KT was a licensed LVN you can find her license online…. Don’t know why I cared enough to search it. lol

KT is going to have a fun time explaining the big gap on her resume when Spencer trades her in for a newer, non-waddling, model in a couple of years.

Better put a few bucks away now, KT. You are just the leased model.

Also, LOL @ KT sizing herself up to Natalie in the video with Adam The Woo.

Reactions: 3
I must have that part. I have always been wondering how her new “love yourself” thing would go when there’s super skinny Natalie in the mix and she couldn’t be the center of attention.

Reactions: 2
KT is going to have a fun time explaining the big gap on her resume when Spencer trades her in for a newer, non-waddling, model in a couple of years.

Better put a few bucks away now, KT. You are just the leased model.

Even if Spencer controls the channel and money 100% if it goes to court she can claim a stake of the profits I believe. I suppose he could just delete every single video she has been in if he upgrades to a newer model.

Reactions: 2
KT seems like she’s fed up with Spencer. Always cranky and correcting him. And she hates “Patrick.”

Reactions: 3
KT seems like she’s fed up with Spencer. Always cranky and correcting him. And she hates “Patrick.”
definately. She flirts with the Brickey guy all the time too. Tonight she’s at Disney wearing a sequined jacket that looks like a disco ball.

Maybe behind the scenes they all get into some kinky Disney swingers club. Adam, Spencer, Charlie, that brick guy and Katie. She does always turn up that obnoxious laugh thing whenever another guy is with them

Reactions: 5
So Spencer almost had a heat stroke on the Disneyland birthday. He’s running himself ragged. Just watched part of their weekly BLAB. They’re complaining about how they need to buy tickets every time and it’s ‘fatiguing’ to do the planning etc. Holy tit! These people are so self absorbed. “We live near Disneyland so we can go whenever we want, and now we can’t”….um there was a freaking global pandemic dude!!!

serious entitlement. Again KT says “I’ve lived here all my life going to Disney”…as if she should get a red carpet.

Reactions: 6
So Spencer almost had a heat stroke on the Disneyland birthday. He’s running himself ragged. Just watched part of their weekly BLAB. They’re complaining about how they need to buy tickets every time and it’s ‘fatiguing’ to do the planning etc. Holy tit! These people are so self absorbed. “We live near Disneyland so we can go whenever we want, and now we can’t”….um there was a freaking global pandemic dude!!!

serious entitlement. Again KT says “I’ve lived here all my life going to Disney”…as if she should get a red carpet.
They are trying to gather some sympathy for Wednesday. That's when all the Stans can make some donations for their "What's happening wednesday live show".

If I pay $20 to tell her what I really feel about her in the chat, will she have to read it out loud?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I listened to the BLAB show while doing a puzzle today. The whole thing was a woe is me and making excuses for everything. And we don’t want to hear it how you have no pass. You literally get to go to the parks as your job so stfu. I lost my pass too. I don’t have the luxury to go when I can I can get a reservation because I’m too far away to do Disney on the fly. Poor them who just want to go when they want to go and hang out with their friends. She said she feels bad taking up a spot from someone who might come once a year but yet you do it. Because ItS yOuR jOb. Cry me a river. You have two places to live in one of the most expensive states on the beach(!), do whatever the f you want on the daily, stuff your face, buy organic groceries, travel across the country to play more and you dare fuss? Just don’t. Keep that between you and Spencer and your vlogger friends.

Reactions: 12
You know what else is infectious? Shingles, malaria and STDs. Ijs
Screenshot_20210720-122546.png

I could only tolerate like 10-15 minutes of that woe is me video. They were just there bitching and complaining about the heat, the tram route walk, lack of birthday merch, and birthday treats being sold out blah blah blah all while sitting on the sofa in their Malibu property. Those clown fans are gonna eat this crap up and flood them with donations and messages of how inspirational and hard working they are. These two digital panhandlers know what the hell they doing. If it's so hot and exhausting and overwhelming then don't go. I can remember a year ago when the parks were closed and all these bloggers and streamers were crying and saying oh if I could just buy a ticket to sit on main street for a few hours I would be so happy. Now they are proclaiming how they don't want to complain while making an entire video complaining. 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I listened to the BLAB show while doing a puzzle today. The whole thing was a woe is me and making excuses for everything. And we don’t want to hear it how you have no pass. You literally get to go to the parks as your job so stfu. I lost my pass too. I don’t have the luxury to go when I can I can get a reservation because I’m too far away to do Disney on the fly. Poor them who just want to go when they want to go and hang out with their friends. She said she feels bad taking up a spot from someone who might come once a year but yet you do it. Because ItS yOuR jOb. Cry me a river. You have two places to live in one of the most expensive states on the beach(!), do whatever the f you want on the daily, stuff your face, buy organic groceries, travel across the country to play more and you dare fuss? Just don’t. Keep that between you and Spencer and your vlogger friends.
And she did all this complaining while listening to the ocean crashing outside their Malibu condo. What a terrible life. She has no self-awareness at all.

Reactions: 8
And she did all this complaining while listening to the ocean crashing outside their Malibu condo. What a terrible life. She has no self-awareness at all.
Yes! Katie has zero self awareness. I get so annoyed listening to her because going to Disneyland is her whole ass personality.

I know kids are off limits so don’t come for me lol…I just want to know who’s Kaileys parents are. KT’s niece that she said she is taking to oogie boogie.

New drinking game… take a shot each time Spencer describes something as “Amazing” 🙄🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.