Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a long time without an account, and finally decided to make one and come together with my shared dislike (absolute hatred in my case) of BLAB. I had a personal experience with them in 2019 when my wife and I travelled to the park from overseas. My wife was excited to meet them, and sure enough, we came across them by chance in the park. I can only say that they treated my wife (who was respectful and had waited a while for them to stop filming) in the rudest, dismissive way possible. She left that day feeling incredibly hurt (and believe me my wife has thick skin, but we became most definitely enlightened as to how they really are off-camera. I am so glad this group exists and I can only hope others start to see what I think a lot of people are more and more becoming aware of now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

shadee91762

VIP Member
Why anyone would send money to people who have a beach home and orange county home, drive a luxury car, and criss cross the country on vacationing excursions on a monthly basis baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Granite dog

VIP Member
Took a screenshot of this comment last night. This morning, the comment was deleted by those 2 phonies.

Screenshot 2021-09-29 10.25.37 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Looks like this 50th WDW event is shaping up to be an epic let down. Karma for the vloggers. And I love how Fresh Baked called out BLAB for not having any life outside of Disney. "They have no jobs, no family, no children, so they can go to Florida. I on the other hand have a full life." OUCH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hey all new member here. I found you guys looking for details on these two when stuff started looking suspish.. especially during the beginning of this year with covid. KT bitching about masks and complaining about not getting to go places when the pandemic was raging because she had a "tough 2020" was ridiculous. There were people who had it way worse and lost family or friends due to covid and she was just complaining about mask restrictions.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok, that's shitty.

Was she married to Bryan Schultz ?

View attachment 762727
That was not her husband. Her husband didn’t really get into the Disney thing. Didn’t like being on camera and was barely in maybe 2 videos which are now deleted. I had met her a few times before her and Spence were together but I had my suspicions as you could totally pick up the vibes on their videos. My biggest issue with them, mostly her because she would usually be the one making comments. She used to hang with Ashley (from the Disneyduo) which they ( Ashley and Chris) have now broken up and gone their separate ways. I think KT has deleted most of their videos they used to do together although if you scroll to the very first video there was one with her and Ashley. The Disney Duo marketed themselves well and got some Loungefly opportunities. Then they (she..KT) would mock the “hungry instagramers” or “Instagrabbers” referring to the Disney Duo whenever they went on the train ride at Dland and would see the dinosaurs eating, she would always say..”there’s the hungry instagramers” always!! Then in a “live”, way before they did super chat videos, she explained that they distanced themselves from the DD (Disney duo) because DD were in it for the wrong reasons (according to KT) KT stated they didn’t need to exploit for money grabs like DD and try to get $$ because they had jobs (obviously before quitting nursing). YouTube Feb 16, 2019 (PART ONE!!) time stamp around 8:07. So, my question is, have they changed their “values” or “agendas”? (Their words) There has definitely been a shift. I used to enjoy the videos, not so much anymore. I have also met Magical Journeys a couple of times (pre covid) and they were so genuine and nice. That’s just my take on it, it kind of rubbed me the wrong way since now they are doing super chats so often. Thanks for letting me vent 😅

Reactions: 15

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
So glad I found you all. Thought I was the only one going crazy with these 2. Saw them @ D23 before they were really anybody, I was with The Woo since we are old friends. They were hanging onto him like he was the all and powerful Oz himself. Spencer was still working and their YouTube was not much. They realized to "make it" they needed to connect with the "big guys". They used Adam now onto Magic Journey etc...I hate that since they are so sweet and don't deserve to be used. Their numbers keep going up and they won't be happy until they are on top. They don't deserve it !!! Spencer is ok but she is a mean girl.

Reactions: 14

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I have never watched them but I hate them from seeing them in Adam’s videos. The daddy husband is ok, but Katie is so annoying. With all the cackling she does I’m surprised she doesn’t start laying eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

sunshineandsnark

Has anyone checked out their FB page. Its disgusting. All the comments they get are nothing but praises and acolades for them. I can't believe there are that many people that actually like them. Maybe KT has a bunch of fake accounts that she uses to compliment herself.

Oh not quite!!!!

But don’t worry, KT out here showing her attitude

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

UncleLester

VIP Member
I think I have the formula down. During their next live broadcast, I will super chat:

Compliment + Back Story that I am new to the OC and just bought a Magic Key + Ask Spencer for tips on how to approach strangers, including married women, at theme parks to ask them on dates or to make “videos”.

• Haha

lauraingal

:mad: "Finally Safe from the Fires-Made it to San Francisco!" >>>Latest video!!! Wow just Wow!! Meanwhile homeowners are without shelter, Firefighters are losing their lives not to mention the wild-life that can't outrun the flames. Are these bottom-dwellers for REAL?! They, for the life of them cannot get out of their own way. This video is just one more, "this was a vacation that was planned months ago" and "We still don't know what's going on with reimbursement from rental company!" I'm not into the #cancelculture but dang,...if someone wants to start it for these bozos, I'm onboard!!! Narcissistic, Out of Touch, Brats.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Those two assholes also spent 30 minutes talking about their feelings in a shitty attempt to drum up outrage and strong-arm the rental unit owners while 450 homes and many businesses have been destroyed by the Caldor Fire.

God forbid they stop thinking the world revolves solely around them resorting 24/7/365 and ask their Followers to forgo their weekly tithes to them and instead request it go to any of the numerous options suggested in the Sacramento Bee's article today to help the Caldor Fire victims.

I cannot for the life of me understand the mentality of those in the comment section that are being so subservient to them. We are in Year 2 of an on-going global pandemic, less than a week removed from some haunting videos coming out of Afghanistan, and these two pieces of scum get sympathy because the air quality at their vacation destination was poor from the houses that were burning all around them?

I am actually hoping that I run into them at Disneyland on a future trip. I'd love to introduce myself to them and give them some direct feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Leo2275

Had to stop watching the last Disneyland day. When they started saying Disneyworld saved them. Going to Disneyworld during a pandemic where people lost their jobs, worrying about putting food on the table, having electricity, constantly worrying about being evicted and heaven forbid you or your family members getting sick and or dieing, yet Disneyworld “saved” them. WTF seriously??? Had to stop there.

Diskit

I listened to the BLAB show while doing a puzzle today. The whole thing was a woe is me and making excuses for everything. And we don’t want to hear it how you have no pass. You literally get to go to the parks as your job so stfu. I lost my pass too. I don’t have the luxury to go when I can I can get a reservation because I’m too far away to do Disney on the fly. Poor them who just want to go when they want to go and hang out with their friends. She said she feels bad taking up a spot from someone who might come once a year but yet you do it. Because ItS yOuR jOb. Cry me a river. You have two places to live in one of the most expensive states on the beach(!), do whatever the f you want on the daily, stuff your face, buy organic groceries, travel across the country to play more and you dare fuss? Just don’t. Keep that between you and Spencer and your vlogger friends.

Mouse Daze

BLAB says she forgot her dress for the restaurant. No BLAB.......you can't fit into your dress. She looked real fancy in her merch t-shirt😜

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Spencer knows everything about everything and has worked with every celebrity known to mankind allegedly. While Katie is just a loud obnoxious spoiled brat. I'm done.

Furthermore they are also superchat whores along the same vein as Freshbaked, Kyle Pallo, RTV1, Tom Does Disney, and It's Pat. I guess If people are dumb enough to send it to them then I don't blame them for cashing in
( Not that that makes it right) but whatever. Ok now I'm done.

Their latest whine-a-thon is something else. AP's may not have been the sole cause of the parks being overcrowded, but it sure didn't help the situation. These clowns will never admit that, ever. As long as Spencer & KT can waddle in and grab the latest popcorn bucket, screw your family that paid thousands of dollars (maybe once in a lifetime trip for some people!) only to find merch gobbled up by local gluttons like these two that flood the parks whenever something new drops. Insanity.

• Wow
  • Heart