Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never watched them but I hate them from seeing them in Adam’s videos. The daddy husband is ok, but Katie is so annoying. With all the cackling she does I’m surprised she doesn’t start laying eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to think he was good, but he’s such a freakin know it all. And, he tries to act like Adam. She’s just a beast.

Reactions: 8
Spencer knows everything about everything and has worked with every celebrity known to mankind allegedly. While Katie is just a loud obnoxious spoiled brat. I'm done.

Furthermore they are also superchat whores along the same vein as Freshbaked, Kyle Pallo, RTV1, Tom Does Disney, and It's Pat. I guess If people are dumb enough to send it to them then I don't blame them for cashing in
( Not that that makes it right) but whatever. Ok now I'm done.

Reactions: 12
Yep, he’s worked in showbiz for 30 yrs. but chooses to beg for money on YT instead of working a real job anymore. I’m so sick of her telling us what brand of anything they buy or wear. Nobody cares. You’re not an influencer.

Spencer knows everything about everything and has worked with every celebrity known to mankind allegedly. While Katie is just a loud obnoxious spoiled brat. I'm done.

Furthermore they are also superchat whores along the same vein as Freshbaked, Kyle Pallo, RTV1, Tom Does Disney, and It's Pat. I guess If people are dumb enough to send it to them then I don't blame them for cashing in
( Not that that makes it right) but whatever. Ok now I'm done.
It was the constant superchat shows that turned me off of them. How do these people have no shame to spend their days in parks and hotels and expect their audience to fund their vagrant lives! Wouldn’t we all love to get paid to sit on our asses and go to Disney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can somebody link this in TTT thread? Some people over there will probably want to be involved

Reactions: 7
I watched them a long time ago when KT was still working as a nurse and their relationship wasn’t public yet. She was annoying back then too but I liked Spencer. I feel like as soon as they started doing this “full time”, it all went downhill. I remember they made a huge deal trying to justify why KT needed to quit her job so she could plan their videos or some other BS excuse like that. Now they’re both insufferable and constantly doing lives to beg for money.

It appears she has the personality and build of a troll doll. I don't get it. Must be good at keeping him happy

• Haha
I watched them a long time ago when KT was still working as a nurse and their relationship wasn’t public yet. She was annoying back then too but I liked Spencer. I feel like as soon as they started doing this “full time”, it all went downhill. I remember they made a huge deal trying to justify why KT needed to quit her job so she could plan their videos or some other BS excuse like that. Now they’re both insufferable and constantly doing lives to beg for money.
So she’s KT, not Katie? What does that stand for? Kakklin’ Troll? 😂

• Haha
So glad we have this now? So are these two no longer working real jobs? I actually liked them at first because they seemed like “real” people. I’m really getting annoyed with full time vloggers. Get a job!!!

I started watching them during the pandemic. I liked them at home and quiet NOT in Adam’s
videos. She drove me crazy with her annoying voice and constant cackling and dragging that poor old dog around. At home she was fine. You can tell when she gets pissed which makes me laugh. Right now she’s hit the Disney World wall and is exhausted so she’s quieter and more snippy. I enjoyed their first trip to WDW. Charlie seems normal compared to all of the others. Does he have a channel?

So glad we have this now? So are these two no longer working real jobs? I actually liked them at first because they seemed like “real” people. I’m really getting annoyed with full time vloggers. Get a job!!!
They’re full time vloggers now doing at least 2 superchat streams each week to fund all their park visits, west and east coast.

Reactions: 5
I also started watching them during the pandemic via ATW. I absolutely loved them until they went full time. I don’t know exactly what it is but the entire tone of the videos changed. Also spencer trying to be Adam all the time got a little pathetic and hard to watch. They are the only vloggers I’ve noticed that constantly “name drop” other vloggers.

Reactions: 6
Why anyone would send money to people who have a beach home and orange county home, drive a luxury car, and criss cross the country on vacationing excursions on a monthly basis baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why anyone would send money to people who have a beach home and orange county home, drive a luxury car, and criss cross the country on vacationing excursions on a monthly basis baffles me
Makes absolutely no sense. It would be one thing If it was like a Patreon thing and they were getting merch (not worth it to me but to stans it would be) in return. But for no gd reason whatsoever 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Makes absolutely no sense. It would be one thing If it was like a Patreon thing and they were getting merch (not worth it to me but to stans it would be) in return. But for no gd reason whatsoever 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
In case your interested I decided to see what crap they were peddling
Screenshot_20210530-190929.png

And if anyone is interested in more BLAB
Screenshot_20210530-191242.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
wow, I need to start a channel. 😂
Me too 😂 If that’s accurate, or anywhere near accurate, that’s disgusting. I’ll never understand why ppl give them money. Just to get a shoutout? Katie never seems appreciative anyways, especially of the smaller amounts.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.