Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know kids are off limits so don’t come for me lol…I just want to know who’s Kaileys parents are. KT’s niece that she said she is taking to oogie boogie.
I'm not sure I'm guessing her brother or sisters kid. I know she's in a video they did but I didn't watch it
1627187116688_Screenshot_2021-07-24-21-23-27-201.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Ok am I the only one that gets irritated when Spencer refers to Sleeping Beauty Castle as “SBC”? 🙄

Reactions: 4
I tried watching another one of their videos (seeing that they were in San Diego) and it was an absolute jaw dropping turn of emotions for me.

At first, I thought they may actually both have a decent side for taking out their "adult special needs" friend Charlie to dinner (commendable for being a companion to an adult with a disability). However, they condoned Charlie drinking alcohol which could not have mixed well with all the medication he must be on.

BLAB needed to be the adults and guided Charlie to a non-alcoholic cocktail instead.

I wouldn't be surprised if they drag Charlie to Las Vegas next to see if they can get a "Rain Man effort" from him at the Blackjack tables to try and triple up their Wednesday haul.

I tried watching another one of their videos (seeing that they were in San Diego) and it was an absolute jaw dropping turn of emotions for me.

At first, I thought they may actually both have a decent side for taking out their "adult special needs" friend Charlie to dinner (commendable for being a companion to an adult with a disability). However, they condoned Charlie drinking alcohol which could not have mixed well with all the medication he must be on.

BLAB needed to be the adults and guided Charlie to a non-alcoholic cocktail instead.

I wouldn't be surprised if they drag Charlie to Las Vegas next to see if they can get a "Rain Man effort" from him at the Blackjack tables to try and triple up their Wednesday haul.
Charlie has special needs? I never knew that. It’s Pixar Charlie, right?

WTF was she wearing to the Tiki bar and her make up 😳 She looked like a clown mermaid . She is short you cannot pull off that type of dress especially because all it did was make the girls push up and out 🙄 and the make up was just a hot mess. He is only 50 I am almost that age and people tell me how young I look, he looks like he is 60 it’s ridiculous.

Charlie has special needs? I never knew that. It’s Pixar Charlie, right?
I don’t think Charlie has special needs…sorry

Reactions: 2
Pixar Charlie is not special needs. I had to go watch that video thanks to that post 😂 just to see if it was the same Charlie.

Spencer looks very wrinkly thanks to his surfing days and sun damage.

I don’t Katie looked terrible but it didn’t do her any favors. The red lipstick kind of ruined it.

Reactions: 3
I think she just waddles.
I thought it was crotch rot

It’s interesting watching vloggers true personalities come forward as the viewings increase. I find Magic Journeys, Bricky, Paging Mr Morrow and Provost to be the most sincere The more I’ve seen Fresh Baked, Best Life and Beyond the more my stomach has turned and I stopped watching. Be humble, happy and thankful With all the money they take in it would be nice if maybe they gave tickets once a month to some random family or individuals to experience Disney. Share a little

Last edited:
I'm reading through the comments on the podcast and people keep saying Katie Bullied 'the Duo' - does anyone know what they're talking about? I'm so out of the loop

I'm reading through the comments on the podcast and people keep saying Katie Bullied 'the Duo' - does anyone know what they're talking about? I'm so out of the loop
Iirc, the duo got a loungefly deal and she took to Instagram about it badmouthing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Magic Journeys is by far the most sincere Disney vloggers. BLAB are just greedy… insincere and entitled.

I thought it was crotch rot

It’s interesting watching vloggers true personalities come forward as the viewings increase. I find Magic Journeys, Bricky, Paging Mr Morrow and Provost to be the most sincere The more I’ve seen Fresh Baked, Best Life and Beyond the more my stomach has turned and I stopped watching. Be humble, happy and thankful With all the money they take in it would be nice if maybe they gave tickets once a month to some random family or individuals to experience Disney. Share a little
Fresh baked used to do Disneyland ticket give aways every month but he stopped a year before the pandemic because he “can’t afford it.” With all the donations he gets, that’s hard to believe.

Anyone see the Storyteller's Cafe vlog? OMG Katie was such an idiot. There were little kids sitting around and across from them and EVERY time the characters came out, she raised her shrill voice so the characters would just look at them and the poor little kids just kept getting the back side of the characters. She is such a selfish cow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He's like an old man trying desperately to be hip 🤦🏼‍♂️
Speaking of Spencer, I wonder if he still wears that baseball cap when KT and him are intimate with each other. The guy never takes it off, even when dining in nice restaurants.

• Sick
Anyone see the Storyteller's Cafe vlog? OMG Katie was such an idiot. There were little kids sitting around and across from them and EVERY time the characters came out, she raised her shrill voice so the characters would just look at them and the poor little kids just kept getting the back side of the characters. She is such a selfish cow.
I noticed that!! And watch whenever there is food featured… she has to touch it all! Even Spencer’s food 🤮

Speaking of Spencer, I wonder if he still wears that baseball cap when KT and him are intimate with each other. The guy never takes it off, even when dining in nice restaurants.
Great… an unwanted visual lol 🤢

I have seen multiple comments of first time visitors being upset because KT is so obnoxious. I distinctly remember one persons account of her screaming on IASW. At the top of her lungs. Ruined the ride for the person and their kids!

I wonder if she’s “hamming” it up for the camera. Kind of like a little kid… gets overly crazy when a camera comes out. Maybe she’s acting like she does for the video…. 🤔
Or maybe she really is that obnoxious in person.

They literally just got back from San Diego and now they’re in goddamn Vegas again😳 are you freaking kidding me, people stop giving the money, just stop giving them money, all they’re doing is traveling and going to the Disney parks this is bullshit. I cannot stand this anymore. I take a vacation for my job and I feel guilty. These people are on vacation 24/7 and act like it’s so rough and they work so hard and Disney cost so much now that they are not AP’s there , so let’s go to Vegas and get it for free, give me a break. Pisses me off !! I recently turned 50 and this guy looks like he’s about 60/70 years old he’s only 50. I have people tell me that I don’t even look 50 at all. And guys I went to high school with don’t like it as old as this guy does, maybe if he shaved and got a real haircut he wouldn’t look so damn old. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.